wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i_am_oasa said:
Hello in the house,

I have not been participating much on this forum but have been following it very closely since last year.

I want to inform you guys that today I got an email from CPCV that the processing of my application for PR has been completed and Etobicoke will contact me. I know the question most people will be willing to ask me is "what is your timeline", so I'll just drop the answer to that below.

Application received by CPCV on September 7, 2012.
AIP and OWP issued on February 20, 2013
ecas is not updated for DM yet but today (April 10, 2013) I got the email that the processing of my application is completed.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR AIP AND DM...... YAY!!!
Hey right on I was hoping we would at least get one DM today Congratulations :)

i_am_oasa

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks JesaWicked, yes I feel very happy that this suspense is going to come to an end soon, just waiting for Etobicoke now

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
i_am_oasa said:
Thanks JesaWicked, yes I feel very happy that this suspense is going to come to an end soon, just waiting for Etobicoke now
I think Etobicoke will be quite busy. So far 5 DMs are being sent there.

Iamoas. What city are you in now and what country are you coming from?

Screech339

i_am_oasa

Feb 27, 2013
screech339 said:
I think Etobicoke will be quite busy. So far 5 DMs are being sent there.

Iamoas. What city are you in now and what country are you coming from?

Screech339
Am in Toronto, am from Nigeria. Any idea how long it may take to get an appointment at Etobicoke? Anyone?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
i_am_oasa said:
Am in Toronto, am from Nigeria. Any idea how long it may take to get an appointment at Etobicoke? Anyone?
Still waiting for letter here. Be two weeks tomorrow since DM date.

Screech339

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
@Wolanila I am sure your DM will be very soon.

@Ziggy I think they must only work on DM or AIP - not both at same time. I am a little behind you, so I keep watching your status to give me hope

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Screech

just use the timeline on the website as a guide. Members in here who applied in October last year were getting AIPs while CIC website said processing "september" and this is for a number of cases. When they finally start processing this october batch again, even November applicants will be lucky. I Dont have AIP yet either but when I called them last week they were doing background check. Ask me why I dont know. There is not an influx because of the changes of PR and thats why Kenney made the announcement after it was effected

@i_am_oasa

Congratulations on the processing completed ;D :D ;). I am sure like all of us, you wondered when this nightmare reality was going to be over. Pray for us, that God will continue to shine his blessings on us. All the best now! Go live a life now with CIC out of your life.

i_am_oasa

Feb 27, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ Screech

just use the timeline on the website as a guide. Members in here who applied in October last year were getting AIPs while CIC website said processing "september" and this is for a number of cases. When they finally start processing this october batch again, even November applicants will be lucky. I Dont have AIP yet either but when I called them last week they were doing background check. Ask me why I dont know. There is not an influx because of the changes of PR and thats why Kenney made the announcement after it was effected

@ i_am_oasa

Congratulations on the processing completed ;D :D ;). I am sure like all of us, you wondered when this nightmare reality was going to be over. Pray for us, that God will continue to shine his blessings on us. All the best now! Go live a life now with CIC out of your life.
Thanks jiggyzealous, I wish you and everyone good luck

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAHAHA... What happened to all the February, March, April applicants on the spreadsheet. Am I seeing things or are they just missing? Hmm... Spreadsheet Gremlins?

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
HAHAHA... What happened to all the February, March, April applicants on the spreadsheet. Am I seeing things or are they just missing? Hmm... Spreadsheet Gremlins?
I am still here! With my March 12.

I just called cic this morning and i got the same answer as you did the other day.
Bachround checks , usual waiting time 8-10 month. :/

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Guys, how long it takes from DM to the call and then the interview?

ntonchu

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2012
Doc's Request.
24-09-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
i_am_oasa said:
Hello in the house,

I have not been participating much on this forum but have been following it very closely since last year.

I want to inform you guys that today I got an email from CPCV that the processing of my application for PR has been completed and Etobicoke will contact me. I know the question most people will be willing to ask me is "what is your timeline", so I'll just drop the answer to that below.

Application received by CPCV on September 7, 2012.
AIP and OWP issued on February 20, 2013
ecas is not updated for DM yet but today (April 10, 2013) I got the email that the processing of my application is completed.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR AIP AND DM...... YAY!!!
Congrats I-am-oasa. That was fast....I am still waiting...Feb 8th, 2012. I pray they give me DM soon.

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
wolanila said:
Yeh so true, most DM are of july, august and few of september applicants. I hope we people also get some good news soon.

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
gjfst said:
I am still here! With my March 12.

I just called cic this morning and i got the same answer as you did the other day.
Bachround checks , usual waiting time 8-10 month. :/
To call cic is uselss. I used to call many times, and they had same answers. one agent told me to wait 12 months after AIP... So I have stopped calling them..