INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I am in absolute shock! It's is us today. I just recieved my wife's email on my work computer. WE HAVE DM!!!!!! No mistake this time. I have to run out to a meeting right now so I will send more info later. I am physically breathless right now!
Awesome Rusty!! You did it!! Congratulations! You should throw a party tonight to celebrate :D

As of for me, a few nights ago I had a dream that I've got DM..haha...very excited to wake up and check my email but nothing was there. well, dream is just a dream :)

ItisTime

Sep 20, 2012
Hi all, this is my first post for the year....I finally got DM today! Congrats Rusty, our time finally came. Good luck to others..

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky you! Congrats Rusty! You applied 6 months after me and got your DM 1 day after I've got my DM. This means CIC working ehh? :) Hope rest of you will get your DM soon!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ItisTime said:
Hi all, this is my first post for the year....I finally got DM today! Congrats Rusty, our time finally came. Good luck to others..
Congrats to ItisTime for your DM. Where is your Landing Office?

Congrats to Rusty for your DM.

Wonder who will be next?

Screech339

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congartulations Rusty & everyone else with DM

I have a question for you guy:
Is this is the email address for the DM emails?
Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada@cic.gc.ca

I want to set up on my phone a custom rington for their email!

Thanks!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Rusty and Its time. Congrats on your DM, Im very excited for the both of you. Seems DMs are rolling these days huh :).

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
Hey Rusty and Its time. Congrats on your DM, Im very excited for the both of you. Seems DMs are rolling these days huh :).
Yeah , hopefully they start to wrap up the March applicants as well! I want to go to my best friends wedding in my home country on may 25.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gratz Rusty!!

I'm very happy for you both!!!

Rusty53 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I am in absolute shock! It's is us today. I just recieved my wife's email on my work computer. WE HAVE DM!!!!!! No mistake this time. I have to run out to a meeting right now so I will send more info later. I am physically breathless right now!

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Rusty53 said:
Congratulations Rusty!!!:)-

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Congratulations Rusty happy for you both

ntonchu

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2012
Doc's Request.
24-09-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
Rusty53 said:
Congrats Rusty.....Remember I told you it was prophetic that you spoke to the CIC building when you pass through Vegreville? God is so good, we give Him thanks for your DM and for all of us still waiting.

sugarcane

Mar 21, 2013
Rusty53 said:
Congratulations rusty your positive manifestation has brought you your DM, I hope and pray I get my first stage approval as folks that I applied with are all getting DM and I am yet to get AIP ;D

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Congratulation, Rusty.. :)