17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
awesome giraffe89!!!! Now, you get to start applying :D

Whatcha gonna do? Roller Skate Repairman, or perhaps a Gilopy Mechanic?

giraffe89

Jan 12, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ giraffe89 Congrats on reaching so far. When did you send your application in, and if you had any interview. all the very best until you finally hear from them to come in for the landing interview
I send my application mid Aug. 2012. I didnt have any interviews!

sounion said:
awesome giraffe89!!!! Now, you get to start applying :D

Whatcha gonna do? Roller Skate Repairman, or perhaps a Gilopy Mechanic?
I'm working already. I was on a working holiday permit until Nov. 2012 and then still working on 'implied status' until now.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@giraffe89 thats excellent that mean that they are doing the applications within the 6 month time frame that they advertised. So, April will be my time God willing

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giraffe89 said:
My OWP came in the mail today. Finally not on 'implied status' anymore. Rusty could you please update the spreadsheet? You're awesome by the way. It's a lot of work for you and you keep up with it all the time! Thank you and a round of applause for you! ;)
Congratz on your OWP!

I've had my husband's app sitting here ready to go for nearly 2 weeks waiting for the stupid receipt to come by mail so we can pay the fee at the bank! Why that can't be downloaded, I do NOT understand.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We just received our notes again today. Not alot has changed but I noticed a few small details.

-First the Client Details were updated on Jan 10 2013 and the updater changed from CF03894 to D3916
I have no idea why this would have been updated. We called in to tell them she got her stolen phone back but they told us they never took her phone number off the file? who knows? Maybe it means something else...

-Second under eligibility the update date changed from Sept 28 2012 to December 15 2012
the updater also changed from CF03894 to CONV_ADMIN
I am curious as to why this was updated as there was already previously a pass. Maybe they just needed to check to make sure she is still eligible? I dont know...

-Under admisibilities security you can clearly see the vaidity date was redeacted as the top portion of the text underneath is missing, same as before just can see the edit this time haha

I noticed some differences from the last set we received in that under the paper file history, the id and transfer oucome are completely missing but there is also a new section added called paper file transfer history.

Im kinda guessing that they were just checking to make sure she is still eligible

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
Hi all

I thought some ppl would like to know, I went out of Canada for one week vacation to Mexico ( FYI I'm not Mexican) everythig went smooth in the airport, the immigration officer just asked me what I was doing for living and that was it, I went with my boyfriend and I hold an OWP and multiple entry working visa, just so you know, and wondering about leaving or not the country during the process .

Anyway is good to see lots of activity and some are getting decision made yay!! Congrats to all, I got my AIP October 2nd, our turn is pretty close :)

Karito

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Hi Karito
Its almost 2 yrs I havent seen my family and I was warned against leaving the country while the application is in process because they might not want to readmit me. Otherwise I could apply for a visitor's visa and go home for a while

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
I'm an American living in Quebec with my (Canadian) husband. I sent my materials in last October. Is AOR the date CIC notes as having received my application? We received a letter Jan 28, 2013, in which CIC stated they received my application October 23, 2012. I'm waiting for my CSQ now from Quebec. The letter states that they have to have it to CIC by April 28, 2013. Quebec has charged our credit card for the associated fee, but we haven't heard anything else. When I check my application status online, it just says "Application Received," not in progress.

Can you add me to the list? :) Pretty please.

The wait is hard for me, as I have been here since July, and I miss my family and all of my friends back in the U.S., but I'm scared to try to visit while my inland application is still pending. My only nephew doesn't know who I am, and I won't even be able to visit him for maybe a year (hopefully not much longer than that!).

The one bit of good news lately was that my application for extension of my temporary residency was officially approved, and I received paperwork to show that I have temporary residency through December 2013. That's a bit of a relief. Even though I've not been asked for any paperwork since my arrival, it made me nervous to have only a passport with a stamp that expired January 18!

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
guys,

I asked this question before and asking again, please can someone reply?

Any of you applied for online workpermit and it got lost?????
I sent details to technical team but still no reply!
I have online payment slip with me.

Can you guide me please?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Nahmed CIC states that OWP for spouses must not be submitted online, But must be completed and printed and on the top of it you have to write "open work permit application spousal sponsorship in Canada class' and then mail it off with the receipt to them. Suince you already submitted it, go ahead ahead again and complete another application, like nthe one you submitted online print and write OWP for spousal sponsorship and ask them to attach it to your file. Thats what the call centre told me. So please send them another copy of the receipt too so they can know that you paid the fees. Also attach a letter telling them that you submitted it online and they cant find it so you are sending them a copy of the one you submitted online and ask them to attach it to your file. But send this to address

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
jiggyzealous said:
@ Nahmed CIC states that OWP for spouses must not be submitted online, But must be completed and printed and on the top of it you have to write "open work permit application spousal sponsorship in Canada class' and then mail it off with the receipt to them. Suince you already submitted it, go ahead ahead again and complete another application, like nthe one you submitted online print and write OWP for spousal sponsorship and ask them to attach it to your file. Thats what the call centre told me. So please send them another copy of the receipt too so they can know that you paid the fees. Also attach a letter telling them that you submitted it online and they cant find it so you are sending them a copy of the one you submitted online and ask them to attach it to your file. But send this to address

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5
Thanks for your reply mate. Just got off the phone with CIC agent, they are $#%#^....
They just dont know anything!
So I fill out another form of OWP?
-attach the previous receipt?
-attach all the emails I exchanged with CIC?
-send by post?

I have a job offer too, shall I send that letter too?
But will they process it urgently or I have to wait another 2 months?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Namhed Yes complete another form and include a copy of the receipt filled out with it, including a letter telling them why youre sending in another one and ask them to attach it to your application. Well I dont think having a job offer will do you any good right now. Just send in the thing and you might want to include the offer to see if they will process it any faster. Doubt they will. Yes you'll have to post it and I'd advise you to do it so you can have a track and to verify that it reached

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
jiggyzealous said:
@ Namhed Yes complete another form and include a copy of the receipt filled out with it, including a letter telling them why youre sending in another one and ask them to attach it to your application. Well I dont think having a job offer will do you any good right now. Just send in the thing and you might want to include the offer to see if they will process it any faster. Doubt they will. Yes you'll have to post it and I'd advise you to do it so you can have a track and to verify that it reached
Thanks bro

So you mean wait again?.....
nooooooooooooo :p

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Nahmed was your application transferred to a local office?

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
jiggyzealous said:
Nahmed was your application transferred to a local office?
Bro I got AIP on 5 Nov 2012.
Thats all I know...and I was guessing AIP means application is transferred to local office.
is it?