17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
AniWinnipeg said:
I already have a UCI but when I try to log into e-case it says they can't find it because the application hasn't been processed yet...
AniWinnipeg,

So you probably can't see it online because they haven't begun processing yet (as it mentions). BUT the AOR just informs the applicants that their application has been received, not processed though. So, I would call and see if they can check. CIC isn't predictable with AORs, some hear back, others don't.

Also, double check if your sponsor received the AOR as that is who they would send it to.

AniWinnipeg

Jan 29, 2013
sounion said:
AniWinnipeg,

So you probably can't see it online because they haven't begun processing yet (as it mentions). BUT the AOR just informs the applicants that their application has been received, not processed though. So, I would call and see if they can check. CIC isn't predictable with AORs, some hear back, others don't.

Also, double check if your sponsor received the AOR as that is who they would send it to.
Thanks a lot! My partner has not received an email either. We have checked all email folders (including junk mail) but nothing. I guess I'll try giving them a call and double check.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jonico said:
I didn't send my OWP application with the sponsorship application, is there anyway i can send it now so i could be able to get the AIP and the work permit together? or should i wait till i get the AIP and then apply for the OWP?? i just don't want to wait 2 more months for the OWP after i get the AIP :-\
Hey Jonico don't worry you can still send it. I found these specific instructions with a quick search in google. Here is the link - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forgot-to-include-owp-application-with-inland-spousal-app-t109506.0.html;msg1582942#msg1582942

Pay special attention to this Paragraph:

Please also note if the sponsored person did not send an open work permit application with their permanent residence application, they can send it, by mail, at any time while it is in process by writing Open Work Permit - Application for permanent residence in Canada - Spouse or common-law partner on the top of the form. They should also include proof that the permanent residence application was submitted. The open work permit application cannot be submitted online.

Also - congrats parruda on AIP. I LOVE HOW POSITIVE THIS GROUP IS!!!! LET US MANIFEST SUCCESS :))

jonico

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
wolanila said:
Hey Jonico don't worry you can still send it. I found these specific instructions with a quick search in google. Here is the link - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forgot-to-include-owp-application-with-inland-spousal-app-t109506.0.html;msg1582942#msg1582942

Please also note if the sponsored person did not send an open work permit application with their permanent residence application, they can send it, by mail, at any time while it is in process by writing Open Work Permit - Application for permanent residence in Canada - Spouse or common-law partner on the top of the form. They should also include proof that the permanent residence application was submitted. The open work permit application cannot be submitted online.

Also - congrats parruda on AIP. I LOVE HOW POSITIVE THIS GROUP IS!!!! LET US MANIFEST SUCCESS :))
Thank you so much, i will read the instructions carefully

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody. I just like to share the news I've got from my husband. He has just spoke to an immigration officer(he knows him personally so he is not giving usual responses when you call cic :) ) Anyway, he said that they are now working on the cases they sent the 1 stage letter in sept. And he knows a few cases getting the PR card calls now. He also said that we will be getting a call withing 2-3 weeks :) So not long to go guys :)

ntonchu

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2012
Doc's Request.
24-09-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
pearl75 said:
Hello everybody. I just like to share the news I've got from my husband. He has just spoke to an immigration officer(he knows him personally so he is not giving usual responses when you call cic :) ) Anyway, he said that they are now working on the cases they sent the 1 stage letter in sept. And he knows a few cases getting the PR card calls now. He also said that we will be getting a call withing 2-3 weeks :) So not long to go guys :)
Thank you so much pearl75. At least some hope. When did you send your initial application?

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've sent it on 6th Feb.2012 and received AIP on 26th Sept. but they sent it on 21st of Sept.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
wolanila said:

Oops. I sent mine online. I will just wait and see what happens

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
pearl75 said:
Hey Pearl...that is great news!! We are only days apart however we had to send in additional information and that took us 6 weeks to do :(
When I spoke with a rep on the phone the other day she said that our correspondence was rec'd mid November and attached to our application so I wonder if that will delay us or not?!?! I hope not!!

Did you end up sending in the application for the OWP afterall or did you decide to wait? Wouldn't that be something else if you get your PR first. I guess in that case you'll just get refunded your OWP fee...

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope it won't ad to the decision making process for you.

Yes I did applied for OWP last week and I hope I will receive my PR before they start processing it so that I can get my money back :) will see. As long as it comes before end April I'm fine. If it is not I'm leaving the country and coming back on working visa or something like that.

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
pearl75 said:
I hope it won't ad to the decision making process for you.

Yes I did applied for OWP last week and I hope I will receive my PR before they start processing it so that I can get my money back :) will see. As long as it comes before end April I'm fine. If it is not I'm leaving the country and coming back on working visa or something like that.
We are still waiting on OWP extension...says they are working on applications rec'd Oct 26th I think...we're only a few weeks away for that!!
By the sounds of things, you'll get your PR first.. :D
Pretty exciting!

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
parruda said:
Hey guys, we got AIP today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CIC emailed both of us with PDFs.
Funny thing is that the CIC website is not updated when I login.

good luck for everybody!

Congrats!!!

RebeccaF

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2012
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Rusty53 said:
RebeccaF, would you like to be added to the spreadsheet?
Sure :)

I'm not sure what info you need from me.. They received my application on Dec. 6th and sent me an email on Jan 22nd. I sent my medical and police checks with the original application. Anything else? :)

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Received my AOR today. Filed Dec. 11, 2012 Also received my marriage certificate in the mail today and my police check arrived from St. Vincent last week. Am going to send them all on to Vegreville tomorrow so hopefully no more delays.

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Just submitted my OWP application online.
It says it takes 69 days, so, we will see what's coming first!