31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Tuesdayc said:
I am in the midst of putting together my forms and supporting documents. How did everyone arrange it? I am struggling to arrange them as it is due to the sheer amount of forms (I am putting through the PR forms, OWP form and visa extension form) and photocopies of documents, photos and all that. Can I just put binder clips around them?

The arrangement for mail out is even more frusturating than getting the forms filled. :(

In addition, is it alright to not submit the medical checkup and security checks at this point? I am still trying to get an appointment with the doctor and the country i am from do not allow for security checks until Immigrations provides a letter. Can medical checkups be submitted separately?
There is a thread on this site under Family Class Sponsorship tagged "How I organized our application........ The author is pelipeli. I used this as an example when I put my application together last summer. Take a look.

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Tuesdayc

here is a link to the letter you send from CIC to get your police check from your country

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterA_e.pdf

reanne86

Jan 7, 2013
Sonja/srb said:
Yes, they are fast :) thanks Rusty53

anyoone knows why i still haven got my AOR? CIC got my application Nov. 1, 2012 I see someone after me got their AOR's already??? when i check ECAs it says Application recieved.

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
reanne86 said:
anyoone knows why i still haven got my AOR? CIC got my application Nov. 1, 2012 I see someone after me got their AOR's already??? when i check ECAs it says Application recieved.
I did not get AOR either, I am from July. As long as your e-CAS shows that the application was received it is fine. I think not everyone gets it. My guessing is that if you happen to have an ID client from before, they just update your eCAs. That is what happened with me. Relax, everything is fine.

Minerva

reanne86

Jan 7, 2013
mini2404 said:
I did not get AOR either, I am from July. As long as your e-CAS shows that the application was received it is fine. I think not everyone gets it. My guessing is that if you happen to have an ID client from before, they just update your eCAs. That is what happened with me. Relax, everything is fine.

Minerva
Minerva, yes i have a previous client ID....also i called CIC and they said it is still application recieved :(

BLUESLIDE

Jan 12, 2013
reanne86 said:
You will soon get AOR. I called CIC and they are still working on OCT 2012.

They update their site on every Wednesday....
cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

If you check e-cas on every Thursday, you can see when they change the application status to in-process.

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
AOR's are typically sent to the Sponsor and not the Sponsee so check to see if your sponsor has received any word.

I know this information because I GOT MY AOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

(well my wife got the AOR as mentioned above lol)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUper pumped about that. Means I didn't screw up and that now we just wait. Phew.

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
Oooooo, real question actually.

Now that I have implied status with my PR AOR, how would I show that to immigration or anyone who might ask? Can I just print out the email my wife received as proof?

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
sounion said:
AOR's are typically sent to the Sponsor and not the Sponsee so check to see if your sponsor has received any word.

I know this information because I GOT MY AOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUper pumped about that. Means I didn't screw up and that now we just wait. Phew.
Congratulations!!! Hope we all get good news soon

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
So who changed the spreadsheet? I kind of got used to the old format :(

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArrQkNcsLVotdDJOOWJlZkhVOEhCMHZCakNoa3UzVHc#gid=0

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks as though there may have been some kind of sorting accident. lol what a messs!!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounion said:

GREAT NEWS!!!! congrats

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
darwinwap said:
So who changed the spreadsheet? I kind of got used to the old format :(

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArrQkNcsLVotdDJOOWJlZkhVOEhCMHZCakNoa3UzVHc#gid=0
wolanila said:
It looks as though there may have been some kind of sorting accident. lol what a messs!!
I have kind of been taking care of it. What a mess is right! This is the second time in less than two weeks. If everyone will leave it alone I will fix it. I am unable to do it today but can do it on Saturday. As I mentioned earlier I did not create it, I have only taken over because it apppeared as though the originator has moved on. Please be patient and I will do it tomorrow.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
sounion said:

Congratulations Sounion. I will update the spreadsheet tomorrow.