Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Hello,Kabayan! :)

I also have 9 yr old daughter in the phils. she's non-accompanying but i sent her with my mom to cebu for her medicals last march 2012 and the form 2 which the doctor signed was sent to me by my mother here in canada. I got the form online sign it and sent to my mom..Cebu was the most convenient for them than davao. i'll try to give you the link for the form,have to find it again since deleted na kasi sa bookmarks ko. :)
Hi Kabayan I see we have almost same situation but I di send my application in feb. I didn't wait for cic to ask for medicals for my children, they did it in November so I am still waiting for my AIP. Keep me posted on how your process goes.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
weary-damsil31 said:
Kabayan,ito na yong form..naku naduduling ako sa kakahanap! :p i went back my previous posts and Leon answered my question with this link. Hope this helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

paki-scroll lang,andun sa baba makikita mo yong form.
Where are u here in Canada?
Im here in Vancouver BC

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
ntonchu said:
Hi Kabayan I see we have almost same situation but I di send my application in feb. I didn't wait for cic to ask for medicals for my children, they did it in November so I am still waiting for my AIP. Keep me posted on how your process goes.
Hello kabayan,

i hope you would hear form them soon, waiting is such a challenge. wish u all the best and soo glad na marami tayong mga pilipino from inland 2012. :)

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
yffAm said:
Where are u here in Canada?
Im here in Vancouver BC
I'm in Edmonton.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
ichbinella said:
AS far as i know, family members not accompanying at this stage do not hv to go for medical exam. I hv no kids but when i got my AIP, the letter said they will start performing security check + medical checking on my family members in home country (though i dunno how they do it), i called CIC and asked if i need to do any arrangement such as booking medical check up for my family members etc, they said NO, i dun need to do anything, they will check with our home country anyway.
Only family members eligible for sponsorship need to be examined. If an eligible family member is not examined because you fail to disclose or the family member refuses to be examined, that person is excluded as a member of the family class for purposes of sponsorship.

If you declare the person and the visa office decides not to have them examined, then you may sponsor them in the future.

So, if you fail to declare a child on your application OR that child is not examined, then that child may not be sponsored in the future.

The case where I see people run into trouble here is in the spouse/partner case. Someone gets married and then tries to sponsor their spouse. The visa office notices they lived together for a year before the sponsor became a PR and reviews the original PR's application and sees that the partner was not declared. While some think this is deliberate (and I know there are cases like that) I think it is also cultural. The applications are evaluated according to Canadian law, while many people think living together before marriage "doesn't count".

I've also seen cases where a visa office refuses to examine someone and later they are sponsored.

In reviewing case law, I've seen one case of an undeclared child being allowed for sponsorship. In that case, the father did not even know of the child's existence at the time he immigrated and did not declare him. He was refused, but the court overturned the refusal.

It's always best to have a child examined, even if there are no plans for the child to come to Canada. Sometimes the other (custodial) parent will refuse. In such a case, I always wonder why the custodial parent is punishing the child - because it is the unexamined child that is the only one who loses in that situation. An examined child, for example, could choose to come to Canada for college - it's significantly less expensive. But a refusal to examine forecloses that option.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
yffAm said:
Im here in Vancouver BC
:D

Enjoying our delightful winter weather! So much sunshine in winter is a nice treat.

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Send some of that sunshine to SW Ontario lol 8)

DBN

Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone !
Does anyone had experience about landing interview and revieces comformation PR ?
What is the officer gonna questioning ?

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DBN said:
Hello everyone !
Does anyone had experience about landing interview and revieces comformation PR ?

Hi

When did you get your AIP ?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DBN said:
Hello everyone !
I heard the landing interview is quick, just ask you if the information is correct, if anything changed, and sign the papers. We got our AIP on Sept. 28, maybe we will hear something soon ;D

BLUESLIDE

Jan 12, 2013
Hello Everyone !

I need your suggestion regarding my case.

My husband is Canadian citizen and he did inland sponsorship for me.We have two Canadian born children. Previously, I have been given removal order. AOR date is 31 Oct 2012.

If some one can answer my question, will CIC process my application and allow me AIP status as I was previously given exclusion order.

thanks
BlueSlide

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
0979230 said:
Hello everyone,
I am freaking out right now. My husband had the random idea to check our e-case today for the first time and it says "decision made" ...
The thing is that we sent the documents on October 1st, then in December we received two letters, one saying they've opened up a case and a second one requesting a new IM5669 form. We sent it on December 31st and they received it January 4th.
It seems very unlikely that they've even opened the letter yet, am I right? So should I worry? We haven't even done the medicals yet ... but he is only 27 and has a bachelors degree from Canada, so I think that he's a very good candidate (even though that's not really what they should be looking at).
If this has happened to anyone else, please tell me what to think of it ... I will have hard time sleeping until we get a letter from them explaining what is going on ... Should I call the call centre?
I will be grateful for any insight !
Hello,

You should call CIC. The "Decision Made" is for the Sponsor on Stage 1, he/she will received a letter ou email regarding the approval and the applicant as well will receive another one explain what is missing on his/her application (ex.Medicals, Police Certificate, etc..).
Good luck.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
giraffe89, I have added you in the correct line of the spreadsheet. What day did CIC actually notify you that they had recieved your application? This is the date we have been using in the AOR column. Based on the others around you I would guess that it is sometime around the third week of November.

Welcome to the club and thanks for joining us!