27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
ntonchu said:
Thank you so much Ichbinella. Could it be my kids medicals causing the delay? Well as you earlier gave me the procedure to apply for the FOSS notes, I did and waiting but will nonetheless call CIC next week. The two envelopes I sent were signed for by Christine Michaels and Sal Anwei( can't remember this very well). Congrats to you all. I am still positive.
U r welcome, i'm also waiting for my FOSS notes too, should arrive next month though:p
As far as i know, Signing and opening" the envelopes r different. This is what I experienced with my supplementary package (cos i sent it via Xpress Post and ask for receipt, they did sign on it but after almost 5-6 days, they opened mine) The CIC staff i talked to, told me which date of envelopes they were opening when i called.. and said i should call them a few days later cos she thinks my package, though received, not opened yet.

I was surprised when i saw them issuing AIP and OWP the next day though.hahhaha
Though CIC hotlines r always busy, i really think calling them is a good idea. Some applicants call them every month , haha!

BLUESLIDE

Jan 12, 2013
My husband is Canadian citizen and he did inland sponsorship for me.We have two Canadian born children. Previously, I have been given removal order. AOR date is 31 Oct 2012.

If some one can answer my question, will CIC process my application and allow me AIP status as I was previously given exclusion order.

thanks

Jun 24, 2011
Hello everyone,
I am freaking out right now. My husband had the random idea to check our e-case today for the first time and it says "decision made" ...
The thing is that we sent the documents on October 1st, then in December we received two letters, one saying they've opened up a case and a second one requesting a new IM5669 form. We sent it on December 31st and they received it January 4th.
It seems very unlikely that they've even opened the letter yet, am I right? So should I worry? We haven't even done the medicals yet ... but he is only 27 and has a bachelors degree from Canada, so I think that he's a very good candidate (even though that's not really what they should be looking at).
If this has happened to anyone else, please tell me what to think of it ... I will have hard time sleeping until we get a letter from them explaining what is going on ... Should I call the call centre?
I will be grateful for any insight !

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
0979230 said:
Hello everyone,
I am freaking out right now. My husband had the random idea to check our e-case today for the first time and it says "decision made" ...
The thing is that we sent the documents on October 1st, then in December we received two letters, one saying they've opened up a case and a second one requesting a new IM5669 form. We sent it on December 31st and they received it January 4th.
It seems very unlikely that they've even opened the letter yet, am I right? So should I worry? We haven't even done the medicals yet ... but he is only 27 and has a bachelors degree from Canada, so I think that he's a very good candidate (even though that's not really what they should be looking at).
If this has happened to anyone else, please tell me what to think of it ... I will have hard time sleeping until we get a letter from them explaining what is going on ... Should I call the call centre?
In spousal applications the are two parts to the decision making process. The first is the sponsor approval the second the applicant approval. When the sponsor logs into e-CAS it should show the status of both parts. I'm assuming that it said "DM" under the sponsor part, not the applicant part.

If it says "DM" under the sponsor part, that would normally be a decision on the sponsor's portion of the application. Generally, that is AIP. If there were an issue with sponsorship it would normally be referred to an inland office for further review and/or interview - refusals don't come quickly, they come slowly.

Thus, this sounds like you have AIP. If so, 3.5 months would be a pretty stellar record, but that's about right given an AOR in December.

If it said "DM" under the applicant portion then I'd definitely contact them, because that makes no sense - refusals are not fast, and I cannot envision them making a decision on your application without the requested form or the medicals.

It could also be an e-cas error.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
0979230 said:
Hello everyone,
I've read something like this before and when she called the call center they said it was just an error and the e-case went back from DM to In-process. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Play with your cards when they are dealt to you.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
weary-damsil31 said:
Hello,Kabayan! :) glad to see another kababayan in this forum! ;) congrats on your AIP! :) they are right,get a blue form from the consulate first then fill it up,go to the police station for your finger prints sent it to the phils.ask any of your family members to do it.don't forget to make an authorization letter. From my experience,since i'm from mindanao the regional nbi doesn't issue the NBI so i asked someone again in manila to do it for me.it takes 2 weeks Kaya pinalakad ko,nagbayad yong friend ko ng 2k para makuha in an hour. alam m naman satin. tagalog ko kasi kakahiya ang katotohanan. goodluck! :)
:)
Yes that's really true! Happy to know that there are many of us in this forum. We've been waiting fir this AIP and God is always great He gave it to us, on his own perfect time..

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
yffAm said:
Question once again.. :)

For Inland application with a dependent child outside the country, do we still need some form to take a medical exam for my daughter?CIC requested us for a medical exam and we dont know if we need some form to show to the medical practioners. If we need some:

What form is that and what should we tell the medical practioner about it. (It's Inland application with dependent child outside Canada) ;D

Also I accidentally deleted my husbands e-cas account. I pressed the not show the ecas application in the future button. Is there anyway that I can get it back or view it again? ;D

giraffe89

Jan 12, 2013
Hi I'm new here. ;)
Could someone put me on the spreadsheet? My application was received August 16. 2012 and they started processing November 20. 2012.
Police check : Yes
medical : No
OWP send with application

Thanks

Jun 24, 2011
computergeek said:
In spousal applications the are two parts to the decision making process. The first is the sponsor approval the second the applicant approval. When the sponsor logs into e-CAS it should show the status of both parts. I'm assuming that it said "DM" under the sponsor part, not the applicant part.

If it says "DM" under the sponsor part, that would normally be a decision on the sponsor's portion of the application. Generally, that is AIP. If there were an issue with sponsorship it would normally be referred to an inland office for further review and/or interview - refusals don't come quickly, they come slowly.

Thus, this sounds like you have AIP. If so, 3.5 months would be a pretty stellar record, but that's about right given an AOR in December.

If it said "DM" under the applicant portion then I'd definitely contact them, because that makes no sense - refusals are not fast, and I cannot envision them making a decision on your application without the requested form or the medicals.

It could also be an e-cas error.
Thank you for the long response,
I just rechecked everything... on my e-case it only says they have received both applications for sponsorship. On his e-case it says that decision was made ... and then I checked the date this time - December 17th 2009 ... that is when they closed his Skilled Worker file due to a mix up with his Quebec Certificate of Selection.
I guess I really jumped to conclusions too fast, I will recheck things in the future, but thank you again for the help!

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
bibace said:
guys!!!! I think we got the AIP ??

my husband received an email that he had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. is that so?
and I received a mail that I am accepted as an applicant for PR!
is that the AIP??????

and yes that they issued me an OWP!!!!!

i'm gonna dye of happiness
. Zdravo bibace:) Congratulations on AIP, I just now noticed that we're from the same country and I am glad to see that the process for AIP doesnt last that long, please do not forget to write further, your information can be very useful for me:)

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
I also want to know that. My husband has a daughter that is not coming now, but I think she needs to go for the medical exam. Does anyone know if this can be done before AIP? My husband already did the medicals, but for her we do not know how to do it. Do we need any sort of forms or something?

Anyone??

Thanks

Minerva

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
mini2404 said:
I also want to know that. My husband has a daughter that is not coming now, but I think she needs to go for the medical exam. Does anyone know if this can be done before AIP? My husband already did the medicals, but for her we do not know how to do it. Do we need any sort of forms or something?

Anyone??

Thanks

Minerva
AS far as i know, family members not accompanying at this stage do not hv to go for medical exam. I hv no kids but when i got my AIP, the letter said they will start performing security check + medical checking on my family members in home country (though i dunno how they do it), i called CIC and asked if i need to do any arrangement such as booking medical check up for my family members etc, they said NO, i dun need to do anything, they will check with our home country anyway.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My American husband's son is not accompanying him, but he is included on the application and has to have a medical, etc because if we EVER want to bring him up here, he has to be declared and checked out now.

We got the medical around the same time we got my husband's done, and everything was sent in at the same time with our app. His son's medical was done in the US by a "designated doctor", in the state where he lives with his mother.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Hello,Kabayan! :)

I also have 9 yr old daughter in the phils. she's non-accompanying but i sent her with my mom to cebu for her medicals last march 2012 and the form 2 which the doctor signed was sent to me by my mother here in canada. I got the form online sign it and sent to my mom..Cebu was the most convenient for them than davao. i'll try to give you the link for the form,have to find it again since deleted na kasi sa bookmarks ko. :)

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Kabayan,ito na yong form..naku naduduling ako sa kakahanap! :p i went back my previous posts and Leon answered my question with this link. Hope this helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

paki-scroll lang,andun sa baba makikita mo yong form.