29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Rusty
No there isn't because it is such a short window. I don't know how you sent yours but mine was sent by courier and it was only about 48 hrs. If you sent it by courier you should beable to check online. If by Canada Post and you registered it then you should also get an ackowledgement of some kind.
I thought that the tracking of courier and AOR were different. I thought it took about 2-3 months before CIC acknowledged receipt of your application.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is very confusing.

The date you mail it doesn't show up anywhere, but months later that they start working on it, they post what day they received it, which is usually a few days after it's couriered (hopefully no one mails).

I got the first communication Oct 31, and at that time the letter said that they'd received my application on July 9th and it was in process.

So even though they acknowledged receipt on Oct 31st, they confirmed that the day they actually received it was July 9th, so that is the AOR date.

Is that clear, or did I just make it more confusing?

:)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
figtoria said:
It is very confusing.

The date you mail it doesn't show up anywhere, but months later that they start working on it, they post what day they received it, which is usually a few days after it's couriered (hopefully no one mails).

I got the first communication Oct 31, and at that time the letter said that they'd received my application on July 9th and it was in process.

So even though they acknowledged receipt on Oct 31st, they confirmed that the day they actually received it was July 9th, so that is the AOR date.

Is that clear, or did I just make it more confusing?

:)
Your explanation is correct. That being said the date recorded as AOR is the date that you receive the notice from CIC. I never set it up. I am trying to keep it current because I believe the originator has already moved on. Regardless of what date is recorded the purpose of the spreadsheet is so that you can see what is happening ahead of you and get an indication as to when you should be hearing from CIC at the different touch points.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Hi guys,

Just wondering something coz I received an email today regarding my Application for a permanent resident I want to copy paste it here but I can't it doesn't work, I'd tried many times..

I am the applicant to make it more clearer, in the letter it says "it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class." and so on.......... It stated in the mail that they're requesting us to do med. exam and submit the police certificate and also that my app for OWP has been approved. My husband (sponsor) doesn't receive any mail or email regarding this.

Is the email I just received is already an AIP or is it something else? Im confused...

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:
Hi guys,

Just wondering something coz I received an email today regarding my Application for a permanent resident I want to copy paste it here but I can't it doesn't work, I'd tried many times..

I am the applicant to make it more clearer, in the letter it says "it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class." and so on.......... It stated in the mail that they're requesting us to do med. exam and submit the police certificate and also that my app for OWP has been approved. My husband (sponsor) doesn't receive any mail or email regarding this.

Is the email I just received is already an AIP or is it something else? Im confused...
Its definitely AIP congratulations !!!!!!

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
wolanila said:
Its definitely AIP congratulations !!!!!!
Really??? Cant believe this!! ;D ;D Im so happy ;D ;D ;D Is it really is? eventhough my husband didnt received any?? coz what I saw on others post the sponsor is the one who usually received the AIP..

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Is there any Filipino here? Coz I submitted my Police Certificate last Oct. 30.. And in the mail that I just received they requesting for a police certificate again they said that "the blue you submitted is not a Police Certificate which is green".. I dont know what that is, I took it at the Philippine Consulate in Vancouver and that was what they sent me.. Anyone here knows? any reply would be much appreciated.. thanks guys!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:
Really??? Cant believe this!! ;D ;D Im so happy ;D ;D ;D Is it really is? eventhough my husband didnt received any?? coz what I saw on others post the sponsor is the one who usually received the AIP..
yes it is AIP I bet your husband will receive his letter soon.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
yffAm said:
Is there any Filipino here? Coz I submitted my Police Certificate last Oct. 30.. And in the mail that I just received they requesting for a police certificate again they said that "the blue you submitted is not a Police Certificate which is green".. I dont know what that is, I took it at the Philippine Consulate in Vancouver and that was what they sent me.. Anyone here knows? any reply would be much appreciated.. thanks guys!
They're looking for an NBI clearance which is green, you need to get an nbi fingerprint form from Philippine Embassy Vancouver,(you can request it by mail) have your fingerprints taken then have someone apply it in the Philippines.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
darwinwap said:
They're looking for an NBI clearance which is green, you need to get an nbi fingerprint form from Philippine Embassy Vancouver,(you can request it by mail) have your fingerprints taken then have someone apply it in the Philippines.
that's what i exactly did and it was blue a blue form with my finger print on them and that was what I sent them I dont know what is that green one that they're trying to ask me.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
yffAm said:
that's what i exactly did and it was blue a blue form with my finger print on them and that was what I sent them I dont know what is that green one that they're trying to ask me.
That blue paper you got from Philippine Consulate with your fingerprints on it, you have to send it to NBI in philippines with your processing fee or send to your relatives let them do it for you like what i did. The NBI will give you the result from their database printed on green paper with your scanned picture and thumbmark. Hopes it helps

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
yffAm said:
You need that blue form together with 2x2 pictures and mail it to NBI manila or have someone do it for you with an authorization letter, they will mail you the green "NBI CLEARANCE" form which CIC needs. This is one of the harder documents to get, it took me a month to get it, unless you're physically in the Philippines then it will be a lot easier.

-Go to philippine embassy Vancouver website and the instructions will be there on how to get NBI clearance from within Canada

giraffe89

Jan 12, 2013
Hi I'm new here. ;)
Could someone put me on the spreadsheet? My application was received August 16. 2012 and they started processing November 20. 2012.
Police check : Yes
medical : No
OWP send with application

Thanks