med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
mini2404 said:
Thanks a lot again! You guys are really amazing!!!

Hi Sandman, how did u hear? they got my application July 17 and I havent heard anything!! :mad:
Do they send the AOR to the sponsored person or the sponsor? Should I worrry? I am starting to get paranoic!!!

Any help is appreciated!!

Minerva

don't panic, they received our application od 3rd July and we got the AOR on 30th October. So you will get email probably this week. just check sponsors mail. and it's not bad to check and junk mail also

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
minime# said:
When the application asks you for family members or dependents does it mean any children that you or your spouse would have or just any family members?
When they ask about family members they mean parents, siblings and children.

When they ask for dependents, they mean anyone that is legally your dependent, which usually means children dependent upon you (e.g., under 22, or even older if they are students). In some cases you might have an adult child who is your dependent (e.g., if they suffer from a condition that means they cannot care for themself.)

minime# said:
Also which immigration office should I put for processing my application.....wouldnt it be vegreville alberta?
For Inland? Yes. CPC-V is fine.

Some people have a choice. For example, someone living in Canada, who was a dual Australian/UK citizen would have the choice of CPP-O, Sydney or London. In cases like that it matters which office is listed. But if you but somewhere that you aren't eligible to use, they wouldn't end up processing it there anyway.

minime# said:
It also ask if i received a certificat de selection du Quebec and when did i apply for it.......i already answered no in applying but do i need to does it apply to me?
Are you moving to Quebec? If not, you don't need this.

minime# said:
For the additional dependents is that for children that me and my spouse would have or just any family member?
Children who are eligible to immigrate.

minime# said:
Also on the sponsorship evaluation form question 5 it ask for no. of persons included in the application should I just put one as we dont have any dependent children?
Right. Only count people who are eligible to immigrate.

minime# said:
Final question....I am expecting so should I state that as future dependent or just say no dependent and explain that i am expecting?
Don't say anything. I'm assuming your child will be born in Canada, in which case the baby will be a Canadian citizen. You can report the birth after it happens, but it won't affect your application at all.

Hopefully you are in one of the provinces that is more generous with health care for applicants than they are in Ontario (the stingiest as far as I know).

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
bibace said:
don't panic, they received our application od 3rd July and we got the AOR on 30th October. So you will get email probably this week. just check sponsors mail. and it's not bad to check and junk mail also
Ok, I will try!!! Thanks!!! I'll keep you guys updated!

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Hi all!!

Finally!!!!. I checked ECAS and I can now login using my Client ID from the times I did my immigration papers (I am the sponsor). But I did not get any e-mail, so I have no Client ID for my husband (sponsored).

Under Sponsorship Application Status says: In Process. We received application on July 17. We started processing your application Nov 1
Under PR Application Status says: We received Application for PR July 17

Does that means they are already processing my application or they just oppened? I thought they were still processing May 15. The AOR day is Nov 1? I do not understand what all that means.

I am so excited and HAPPY!!!!

Minerva

sandman

Aug 17, 2012
mini2404 said:
Thanks a lot again! You guys are really amazing!!!

Hi Sandman, how did u hear? they got my application July 17 and I havent heard anything!! :mad:
Do they send the AOR to the sponsored person or the sponsor? Should I worrry? I am starting to get paranoic!!!

Any help is appreciated!!

Minerva
mini,
actually my wife who is my sponsor got an email on friday giving her a UCI & application number but still we cant track our application as UCI number is not helping much on CIC website.

i would say wait for couple of dayz & if nothing comes out giv a call to CIC.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
mini2404 said:
Hi all!!

Finally!!!!. I checked ECAS and I can now login using my Client ID from the times I did my immigration papers (I am the sponsor). But I did not get any e-mail, so I have no Client ID for my husband (sponsored).

Under Sponsorship Application Status says: In Process. We received application on July 17. We started processing your application Nov 1
Under PR Application Status says: We received Application for PR July 17

Does that means they are already processing my application or they just oppened? I thought they were still processing May 15. The AOR day is Nov 1? I do not understand what all that means.

I am so excited and HAPPY!!!!

Minerva

Congrats,Mini2404! Your post makes me panic! how come until now when i log in to my ecas it only says application received on June 7? I was able to log in my ecas since Oct.9... ahhhh, cic!!! : :( :( :(

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
moeytja said:
U CAN apply for work permit and pr at same time. Write a note like tozo said. I applied for both in march and we for aip in 6 months, which is the current time for aip.
We did this as well.. I am worried that by writing a note .. please process afer AIP.. that the Remain in Canada to change his status from Visitor Visa to Implied or Worker.. would be neglected?

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
Victorswife said:
We did this as well.. I am worried that by writing a note .. please process afer AIP.. that the Remain in Canada to change his status from Visitor Visa to Implied or Worker.. would be neglected?
What? Didnt really get it. When u send the application to change conditions, thats the open work permit. On the request field, u need to write that u would like to apply for an open w.p. , to be processed with ur permanent residence application. Applying for this gives u an implied status, if u ran out of status with ur previous, initial permit or visa. This is super common, just do that cause they know what u mean, but make sure that u write that ure requesting the owp along with ur application.

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
U dont have to write "AFTER" u get aip.. Write WITH or ALONG ur pr application. They dont neglect stuff...

Imim

Sep 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
I am so disappointed. I heard that people called Cic and they told them 4-6 weeks to get Stage 2 if they've sent Medical and Police. So I called them and the girl told me only that it takes 8 months or more ???....

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imim said:
I am so disappointed. I heard that people called Cic and they told them 4-6 weeks to get Stage 2 if they've sent Medical and Police. So I called them and the girl told me only that it takes 8 months or more ???....
. 8 months is what the website has always stated. Since we applied in march anyway.

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
oh guys just be happy that you have passed the most stressful period - stage 1.
sooner or latter stage 2 will be over.

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
Imim said:
always remember that what you're being told by CIC depends on the agent you're talking to.
From my experience (and believe me, I called them a lot !) they will most of the time tell you what is written on the CIC website.
They had also told me it would take 8 months, it took 5 days from stage 1 to stage 2. But it's a case by case, so you never really know.
Be patient ! it'll be alright

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
I set up an account on MY CIC when I submitted an extension request for my wife's TRV. I tried logging in on the weekend and it does not recognize my user name or password. I know I have them right because I wrote them down and have gotten in before.

My question is: can I set up a new user name and password and access any information that may be there with regards to her TRV extension or even her PR. I do not have an ecas number yet as I am still waiting for AOR

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
I set up an account on MY CIC when I submitted an extension request for my wife's TRV. I tried logging in on the weekend and it does not recognize my user name or password. I know I have them right because I wrote them down and have gotten in before.

My question is: can I set up a new user name and password and access any information that may be there with regards to her TRV extension or even her PR. I do not have an ecas number yet as I am still waiting for AOR
Hmm... Mycic was down for maintenance last sAterday? Try calling CIC maybe.