INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you got your DM too. The letter dated 21st September and I received it I think on 24th Sept. ( I wasn't checking my letter box everyday then) and since then 7 weeks passed but no news. I'm anxious, annoyed, excited, especially after hearing your good news:) I just can't wait any longer. I have NO patient left :(

I think I'm depressed ??? ;)

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
mdna said:
got my landing letter today - will be landing on NOV 19! YAY! ;D
WOW congrats! ;D

Very kool and very fast ;)

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
pearl75 said:
So you got your DM too. The letter dated 21st September and I received it I think on 24th Sept. ( I wasn't checking my letter box everyday then) and since then 7 weeks passed but no news. I'm anxious, annoyed, excited, especially after hearing your good news:) I just can't wait any longer. I have NO patient left :(

I think I'm depressed ??? ;)
Mate I was like that when all the march people got AIPs....and I was left hanging, depressed....felt sorry for me everyday.....
After AIP I felt the depression is just not worth it, so I am trying to focus on stuff like studies, workout, party and bbq ;D
U try the same....

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's hard believe me especially, for me as I have always! Worked and never been away from my family this long. Yes, I know I now have my own family but its not like home. I missed my parents very much. Missed my brothers engagement which was very important for me. Missed my sisters kids like crazy especially the new born. It is easier to say then done. Good that you are enjoying your life. I'm a family oriented person and love to be with my family but here we have no one and that's really gets me. Plus it's winter where am I gonna have the BBQ :)))

dawnng

Dec 10, 2011
pearl75 said:
It's hard believe me especially, for me as I have always! Worked and never been away from my family this long. Yes, I know I now have my own family but its not like home. I missed my parents very much. Missed my brothers engagement which was very important for me. Missed my sisters kids like crazy especially the new born. It is easier to say then done. Good that you are enjoying your life. I'm a family oriented person and love to be with my family but here we have no one and that's really gets me. Plus it's winter where am I gonna have the BBQ :)))
Dear Pearl75 & all,

I'm in the same boat...I total understand how you feel as I am in the same boat as you. I missed my family and friends back home where I came from. We live, work, laugh, fight, etc...etc...all for the past 40+ years and now this is the first time, I'm away from them for such a long time. I missed my little niece whom I baby sit since the day she was born till I left her to come over to Canada to be with my husband. Each time when I call home, she keeps asking me "aunty, why for so long you have not visited my home?" We stayed together since she was born and each time, she tells me "i love you, you know?" so come home! This adds on to the misery that I'm facing! I was here since April and submitted my application in Sep (after going through all the confusion and getting all the relevant documents)! My wait has just began........and I read that it's going to be long. Though I called the call centre and they told me that the officers are now going through the July applications...which means I still have a long way to go before they actually sends me a notification that they have received my package....then its waiting and waiting and more waiting thereafter!

Guess we just have to keep a positive spirit/attitude and get to do some work around the house, start a hobby or make some new friends along the way when we stay here and move on. Hopefully these activities will help to lessen the pain we are facing while waiting.

It's easy said then done...but guess we just have to keep going!

Have a great weekend to all!

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got AIP on oct 2. as well and no news, it is definitely harder to wait for the stage 2.
Before i go AIP i knew 2013 February is the expected AIP so i have to wait wait wait.
Now i got AIP in October and since than i check my ecas every single day, it's a disappointment every single day.
It was a nice surprise for the early AIP but it's got much much harder. I don't know if it is going to be 1 day , 1 week, 1month, or 7 month before i got DM.
My aquitaine i know had to wait 7 month, he came from the same country as me.(he had to renew his MEDs)
Good luck for everyone!

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
gjfst said:
I got AIP on oct 2. as well and no news, it is definitely harder to wait for the stage 2.
Before i go AIP i knew 2013 February is the expected AIP so i have to wait wait wait.
Now i got AIP in October and since than i check my ecas every single day, it's a disappointment every single day.
It was a nice surprise for the early AIP but it's got much much harder. I don't know if it is going to be 1 day , 1 week, 1month, or 7 month before i got DM.
My aquitaine i know had to wait 7 month, he came from the same country as me.(he had to renew his MEDs)
Good luck for everyone!
I think that it's harder waiting 1st stage... after AIP you can function as a normal human being: you can work, have OHIP...that's wow!!!
that's my opinion ;D

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibace said:
I think that it's harder waiting 1st stage... after AIP you can function as a normal human being: you can work, have OHIP...that's wow!!!
that's my opinion ;D
Yes if i would have sent my OWP with my app, now i have to wait 3 month to get the OWP and 3month for the OHIP as well. :/
Before i waited for an exact date , now i wait for who knows how long.
I am sure it will be easier when i start to work but until than, every single day i just check check check

danseba

Aug 14, 2012
I feel a bit relieved to hear that I'm not the only one waiting. I had my meds done on October 15th, sent them the very next day and I still see no confirmation that they were received. I don't understand why it takes so long for the meds to reach Vegreville....

Hopefully they arrive on time, or before Jan 2nd, so that my application doesn't get cancelled...

Good luck to everyone. I guess all of us deserve the BEST vacation EVER after this awful wait...

Dan

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent in all our documents in with our application, we got AIP on sept.28 and still have no news. I'm not worried as I know every case is different. I am greatful that the process will not take 18 months as we originally thought. Pr process is suppose to take 8 months but I have a feeling it will be much less than that. But even if it does take 8 months it is still a better time than we hoped for originally. There are so many big problems in the world that we are fortunate enough not to endure and I feel blessed to have such grace in my life. Life is to short to swim against the current.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Wolanila

Well said!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
High five @Rusty we will be drinking in celebration together soon I am sure!! :)

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
application sent last june..

application status on ecas, permanent residency application received last june 13,2012..

until now, i havent got any news from cic:(( :(

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaeh1234 said:

application status on ecas, permanent residency application received last june 13,2012..

I bet you will hear something in around December as 6 months is the usual waiting time now. Don't worry be happy!

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
canadaeh1234 said:

I had sent my application in November, and the first time I heard from them was this September.
Just look at the processing timelines, and as long as it's not been more than this, just be patient.
This whole process is long, but at the end it's worth it !
Also remember one thing: it is much tougher to immigrate in a lot of countries than it is in
Canada, and the process is less painful ;)
There's no magic. Canada receives lots of applications, they have to get to yours.
You'll be fine don't worry !