+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi buzybee, canEd and jbel. I guess it's out turn now.

Yes buzybee, lets keep each other posted in this forum as updates come in. Im very glad that they are working on january 5 apps now. Its been 8 months of waiting for us. Lets hope and pray that we'll get AIP, and better yet, second stage at the same time.

God bless us all and best of luck everyone.

Johanna

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
yes let's keep each other posted. Now i am very nervous..lol i know i must relax.

yes good luck everyone!

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Hi Everyone,
What is happening with CIC they are processing a months worth of applications in a week!
Last week working on apps sent the week of December 5 now this week on January 5th.

Anyway, great news, I wasn't expecting to hear any news until early December as the processing times were about 11 months when we started. Our application was received by CIC on January 9th, so I am expecting to here some news within the next week.
We are just getting the police certificate translated so we can send it ASAP so Stage II doesn't take very long!

Would be great to get the PR card before Xmas and travel for Xmas holidays!

RR

Sep 11, 2012
Hi all, finally they started working on applications received on jan 2012. I'm really worried as the status of my applciation hasn't changed since they received it on Jan 2012!! I noticed that most of you could see their application status in process. is there anybody experiencing the same issue?

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
RR said:
Hi all, finally they started working on applications received on jan 2012. I'm really worried as the status of my applciation hasn't changed since they received it on Jan 2012!! I noticed that most of you could see their application status in process. is there anybody experiencing the same issue?
Hi RR,

It looks CIC got our application on the same day. I can keep you posted if I or my sponsor hear or get anything... Nothing as of now. No changes to ECAS either.

By the way, if you have received an email and i don't have that information posted in the worksheet let me know. I tried to read through previous posting to add new people and update others.

Have a great week!
buzybee

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
canuck2k said:
Hi Everyone,
What is happening with CIC they are processing a months worth of applications in a week!
Last week working on apps sent the week of December 5 now this week on January 5th.

Anyway, great news, I wasn't expecting to hear any news until early December as the processing times were about 11 months when we started. Our application was received by CIC on January 9th, so I am expecting to here some news within the next week.
We are just getting the police certificate translated so we can send it ASAP so Stage II doesn't take very long!

Would be great to get the PR card before Xmas and travel for Xmas holidays!
once I get my AIP and OWP, can I go US? :D black friday has fantastic sales.... :p

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi buzybee, canEd and jbel. I guess it's out turn now.

Yes buzybee, lets keep each other posted in this forum as updates come in. Im very glad that they are working on january 5 apps now. Its been 8 months of waiting for us. Lets hope and pray that we'll get AIP, and better yet, second stage at the same time.

God bless us all and best of luck everyone.

Johanna
Hi All,

Haven't been on here in a while - I have checked my ECAS this morning and nothing has changed as yet. I have my medical tomorrow - so hoping that it won't slow the process down too much for us. I will let you know if anything happens with our status. Great feeling; at least we will get some answers now if/when we call the helpdesk!

All the very best to all. Not too much longer - fingers crossed.

CanED

RR

Sep 11, 2012
buzybee said:
Hi RR,

It looks CIC got our application on the same day. I can keep you posted if I or my sponsor hear or get anything... Nothing as of now. No changes to ECAS either.

By the way, if you have received an email and i don't have that information posted in the worksheet let me know. I tried to read through previous posting to add new people and update others.

Have a great week!
buzybee
Thanks buzybee!

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
what is the fastest phone options to speak to an agent? I mean through the options on the phone.

I have to enter a series of number and got a message saying i cannot be transferred to another agent as they are busy.

djcunnin

Sep 9, 2011
This probably isn't the right place to post this, so if there's a better thread, just let me know.

I'm getting really frustrated (nothing new with immigrating to any country, am I right?)

I'm Canadian (dual citizen of USA and Canada actually) and my wife is American. We decided to move to Canada last summer and I officially land in November with all of our possessions. We sent in our application (applying from outside Canada because my wife didn't join me in Canada)around the same time and CIC received it on November 16th, 2011. They started processing it in January. My wife did join me in January and immigration officer at the border gave her a 5 month visitors visa. The application was transferred to Washington in March. Since then we haven't heard a peep from CIC, the online status hasn't moved from "In Process". They've had her medical since they received the application. Now, I know that her being here probably complicated the process, but I don't know if they would have switched her application from applying outside of Canada (outbound?) to applying from within Canada.

Oh, and there's more to the story. Immigration gave her the 5 month visitor visa because we told them we had a wedding in the USA to attend in May. When we came back, the immigration officer gave her a 12 month visitor visa. We live in a border city and my wife was working in the US, she didn't have an issue going back and forth for over 2 months nearly 5 times a week, until one agent that was grumpy told her she needed to change her status. They made her officially land in Canada in the middle of August.

so to sum it all up, I'm not sure if we're still considered as applying from outside or inside Canada and what I should be expecting for processing times. The website tonight said 69 days for outside and 9 months for inside. Both of which I think we're over.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
djcunnin said:
This probably isn't the right place to post this, so if there's a better thread, just let me know.

I'm getting really frustrated (nothing new with immigrating to any country, am I right?)

I'm Canadian (dual citizen of USA and Canada actually) and my wife is American. We decided to move to Canada last summer and I officially land in November with all of our possessions. We sent in our application (applying from outside Canada because my wife didn't join me in Canada)around the same time and CIC received it on November 16th, 2011. They started processing it in January. My wife did join me in January and immigration officer at the border gave her a 5 month visitors visa. The application was transferred to Washington in March. Since then we haven't heard a peep from CIC, the online status hasn't moved from "In Process". They've had her medical since they received the application. Now, I know that her being here probably complicated the process, but I don't know if they would have switched her application from applying outside of Canada (outbound?) to applying from within Canada.

Oh, and there's more to the story. Immigration gave her the 5 month visitor visa because we told them we had a wedding in the USA to attend in May. When we came back, the immigration officer gave her a 12 month visitor visa. We live in a border city and my wife was working in the US, she didn't have an issue going back and forth for over 2 months nearly 5 times a week, until one agent that was grumpy told her she needed to change her status. They made her officially land in Canada in the middle of August.

so to sum it all up, I'm not sure if we're still considered as applying from outside or inside Canada and what I should be expecting for processing times. The website tonight said 69 days for outside and 9 months for inside. Both of which I think we're over.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan
Easiest option Dan,

I would contact immigration over the phone and ask them. Given that you are over both outland and inland timelines and you have a Client number they should be able to give you a pretty straight answer I'd imagine.

All the best.

sandman

Aug 17, 2012
sandman said:
guys now in my case i send my medical & police clearance all together, please suggest if i did right?
news for VEGREVILLE AB inland applicants,
i called CIC customer care they are still on may 2012 applications,so who so ever (like ma case) send their applications after may2012, we are almost there.....

cheers

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
jbel said:
what is the fastest phone options to speak to an agent? I mean through the options on the phone.

I have to enter a series of number and got a message saying i cannot be transferred to another agent as they are busy.
Hey so anything yet??