+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Hi,may i know y our timeline? i sent out our application also on june and haven't gotten any AOR yet when i logged in to the e-cas using my UCI from my working permit 3 weeks ago i saw that they recieved ours on June 7.
My case is for family sponsorship within Canada but if it helps I will send it anyway.

Timeline medical exams April 20th, xray May 30th
letter from CIC Health Branch on May 31st
sent out my application on June 07th,
received by cic on June 11st according Canada Post
email from CIC received by my sponsor on October 16Th confirming application on my behalf

I cant still acess my e-cas even using my UCI number that I received in my medical letter or my husband from the email that he have received.

Will let you know if anything changes.

Just a new change now. First time I can acess my process in e-cas. Good feeling that someone is actually looking at your file finally.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Thank you so much Kukulica, you have been wonderful through out . I just happen to check my mail box and find two of your messages. I ll let you know in a day or two about the progress once I call them.

Thank you so much once again.

I am unable to send you PM as your ID is showing as unregistered

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
misscanada said:
My case is for family sponsorship within Canada but if it helps I will send it anyway.

Timeline medical exams April 20th, xray May 30th
letter from CIC Health Branch on May 31st
sent out my application on June 07th,
received by cic on June 11st according Canada Post
email from CIC received by my sponsor on October 16Th confirming application on my behalf

I cant still acess my e-cas even using my UCI number that I received in my medical letter or my husband from the email that he have received.

Will let you know if anything changes.

Just a new change now. First time I can acess my process in e-cas. Good feeling that someone is actually looking at your file finally.
wow,good for you.. thanks for sharing your timeline..hope we'll hear from them soon.. God bless! :)

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
Cooly said:
Hi all, I got my AIP last month. I applied to open work permit 2 weeks ago. How long does it take me to obtain the work permit? And what is the average processing time for the second stage that includes medical, background and security checks. P.S. my medical has been received by CIC and the security certificate was sent along with the application.
Not sure how long it *really* takes for the open work permit, but the CIC website sas 58 days if you applied online.
I applied on sep 7th and don't have it yet

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
wow,good for you.. thanks for sharing your timeline..hope we'll hear from them soon.. God bless! :)
thanks. Hope that you receive news soon, as we have very similar timetable.

My e-cas account only show "application received on June 11st,2012" and nothing else , exactly as yours so no reason to worry.

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
wolanila said:
where in china are you from. My wife is from Foshan.
I got to jump into this conversation, sorry, :D

My wife is from Shenyang :)

I speak Cantonese too... this is cool ;)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walter8299 said:
I got to jump into this conversation, sorry, :D

My wife is from Shenyang :)

I speak Cantonese too... this is cool ;)

Oh cool Walter. I didn't know there are soapy Chinese on this thread. How wonderful

tommyp

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 6 , 2012
Med's Request
Done before requested
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2012
LANDED..........
August 29,2013
:mad: has anyone ever been asked to resend newly completed schedule 1 background declaration form twice because i have its frustrating when you send it then they turn around and ask for it again i know they got it the first time bc i tracked it and the same guy signed for it...........

any thoughts would be helpful

Thanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
tommyp said:
:mad: has anyone ever been asked to resend newly completed schedule 1 background declaration form twice because i have its frustrating when you send it then they turn around and ask for it again i know they got it the first time bc i tracked it and the same guy signed for it...........

any thoughts would be helpful

Thanks
Yes, they generally do this when you have not filled in the form properly. Check your history information - do not leave gaps. That includes your personal history and your addresses.

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
computergeek said:
Yes, they generally do this when you have not filled in the form properly. Check your history information - do not leave gaps. That includes your personal history and your addresses.

Hi,

I had the exact same request.

Got a e-mail from CIC on October 15th asking to send a newly and signed IMM5669. Noticed that I didnt fill out with NONE in some of the questions.

just resent the form and hopefully it won't delay my application to much.

tommyp

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 6 , 2012
Med's Request
Done before requested
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2012
LANDED..........
August 29,2013
i didnt leave gaps but just got off the phone with an agent he told me to disregard the new request that i received this morning that everything is ok there was a mix up on there side

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
tommyp said:
i didnt leave gaps but just got off the phone with an agent he told me to disregard the new request that i received this morning that everything is ok there was a mix up on there side
Well that's good. The only reason I've ever seen this request made is due to gaps in time, which CIC seems to hate.

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
meds done and prolly sent... check. argentina police certificate... check. and that was the last document I'm supposed to send. ever... I HOPE!! so I am now waiting for the landing date... here's hope :) good luck to everyone here... :) wish me luck to find an appropriate job :p :)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
wolanila said:
An update on my wife's healthcard. I got a phone call today and the woman who was working on our healthcard application gave me my wife's healthcard number and informed me that she is covered since July when her visiter visa was extended and that she will be covered for 2 years untill the extension runs out. She said when she gets her pr we cAn apply to change the expiry date. Interesting that it is not from the date of first stage approval, I thought it would be.

Wolanila

I am happy to hear about your progress on your wife's health card. As you know I am also in Saskatchewan and will be facing the same thing soon. Can you tell me the name of the woman who dealt with your health card issues. It would be very helpful for mr to talk to the same person. That would save me a lot of greif I am sure to talk with someone who understands the immigration process. You can PM me if you prefer.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
Oh cool Walter. I didn't know there are soapy Chinese on this thread. How wonderful
. Sorry for the typo Walter I didn't mean to say soapy Chinese. I meant so many Chinese, I hope u were not offended. I wish I could speak Cantonese.