+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Jeff25

Feb 1, 2012
Hi tozo, where did you get all these records of inland application? Can you check mine as well? Thanks.

catty

Feb 10, 2012
Hello, i am new to this site. thank God i found it.
i am sponsoring my husband inland, we send in our application january 25 and they received it january31,2011
started processing march of 2011. we received the AIP letter january 18,2012. we didnt apply for the owp when we send in our application for PR.
so i send that off last friday.

how long does it take to get the owp aslo how long does it take to after AIP to get a interview?

Nad1981

Feb 10, 2012
Hi there,

I am in Canada right now on a young professional visa and before I was on a working holiday visa. I have been here and working in total for 19 months. My visa expires at the end of June 2012.

I would like to marry my boyfriend, who is canadian citizen. If he sponsors me and I apply for a PR after we get married, would I be able to get a work permit after my current one expieres until my PR application gets approved? I have a job and can support myself I am just not sure if I can get a work permit from the time my young professional visa expieres until I receive my PR.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Nad

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can extent your current visa extent first then apply for your PR. That is what I would do. And you don't need to marry as long as you lived together for a certain time. You can apply under Common LAw partner or something like that. I'm sure people who has more knowladge then I'm will give you correct info. :)

Good Luck
Pearl

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catty said:
Hello, i am new to this site. thank God i found it.
i am sponsoring my husband inland, we send in our application january 25 and they received it january31,2011
started processing march of 2011. we received the AIP letter january 18,2012. we didnt apply for the owp when we send in our application for PR.
so i send that off last friday.

how long does it take to get the owp aslo how long does it take to after AIP to get a interview?
well its will take about 1 1/2-2months to get your OWP according to cic processing for work permit...good luck

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nad1981 said:
Hi there,

I am in Canada right now on a young professional visa and before I was on a working holiday visa. I have been here and working in total for 19 months. My visa expires at the end of June 2012.

I would like to marry my boyfriend, who is canadian citizen. If he sponsors me and I apply for a PR after we get married, would I be able to get a work permit after my current one expieres until my PR application gets approved? I have a job and can support myself I am just not sure if I can get a work permit from the time my young professional visa expieres until I receive my PR.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Nad
well you can marry your boyfriend or you can be in common-law-partnership(have to be ready for more prove)....with you work permit you need to apply one month before its expires so that you will be an implied status that is you can still be working while waiting for your decision from cic. you can also put in your PR application whiles your waiting for your work permit to be extended so if you get approved for extention then there will not be the need to apply owp with pr at the same time but if the work permit was not approved then you have to wait for AIP to be able to apply for owp .in either way you must apply for extention while you plan to put in your pr as soon as possible.....good luck.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys
the chart update is on page 5......if you name is not there please just let me know by way of when they received your application and when they started processing...thanks 8)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello inland 2012......HAPPY VALS DAY TO YOU ALL :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
hi people

i desperately need your help people .. :(

me and my husband are in New Brunswick, Canada. I want to apply for inland application, but im just so confused with all the forms! Is it a good idea to get a lawyer, or should i just do it all myself?

I need some help... Me and my husband have a daughter who is already a Canadian citizen.. and so am I. Now should i still list her in additional dependent's in my husband's form? i think not... because she is already a Canadian citizen. And also, where exactly in form will i declare her as family? In additional dependents? Or Background declaration?

Oh please help me out you guys ... :(

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
Thanks Tozo...you as well ;D

tozo said:
hello inland 2012......HAPPY VALS DAY TO YOU ALL :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarakhans said:
hi people

i desperately need your help people .. :(

me and my husband are in New Brunswick, Canada. I want to apply for inland application, but im just so confused with all the forms! Is it a good idea to get a lawyer, or should i just do it all myself?

I need some help... Me and my husband have a daughter who is already a Canadian citizen.. and so am I. Now should i still list her in additional dependent's in my husband's form? i think not... because she is already a Canadian citizen. And also, where exactly in form will i declare her as family? In additional dependents? Or Background declaration?

Oh please help me out you guys ... :(
hello Sarakhans,welcome to the thread,......there is no need for a lawyer that is my opinion but you must read the instruction very well as you fill the forms ......well you have to complete the additional family and add the information of your child because...its says include all sons and daughters including adopted or step- children ,regardless of their age or place of residence.. and also add her to generic application form for canada.....add dependent its very important even though she is a canadian...hope its helps you.good luck

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
another question though, if i am studying fulltime... is there anyway my husband can recieve the work permit any sooner?
cuz from what ive heard is that spouses of fulltime students are eligible to apply for owp ... but i dunt know if it is applicable to me since im not on a study permit.. rather a canadian citizen.

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
In the Generic Form when i press Add Dependant this is what it says :

You must provide the following details about each of the family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent resident or citizens of Canada.

HIGHLIGHT THE LAST POINT : who are not already permanent resident or citizens of Canada.

What do you guys say?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarakhans said:
another question though, if i am studying fulltime... is there anyway my husband can recieve the work permit any sooner?
cuz from what ive heard is that spouses of fulltime students are eligible to apply for owp ... but i dunt know if it is applicable to me since im not on a study permit.. rather a canadian citizen.
hello ,your spouse will receive his owp after AIP(approval in principle) and the current processing time for 11-12 months for the first stage...i guess your spouse has to wait after the aip....please include the owp application with the pr application.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarakhans said:
In the Generic Form when i press Add Dependant this is what it says :

You must provide the following details about each of the family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent resident or citizens of Canada.

HIGHLIGHT THE LAST POINT : who are not already permanent resident or citizens of Canada.

What do you guys say?
well i think in my opinion you to include her because alot of factors go into accessing applicant so if you declear her in the forms its helps the IO to make good decision since both of you has a child to take care of.....but its also say add dependent regardless of place of residence..so think about it..good luck