Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Few members never give any update , where are you, guys ?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parruda said:
Guys, I just got an email. What's going on?

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.
Hey Purruda, awsome news congrats

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I found this tonight when I was poking around, obsessing about when our DM will come.

This is interesting to me because it says that the delay in getting a medical extension should only be about 10 business days, give or take, which isn't too bad!

We don't mind doing another one - but I guess I'll take the chance of waiting now.

"6. Consideration of medical validity extension for in-Canada cases

Medical validity (the period over which the immigration medical examination is valid) is now twelve
months from the date of the immigration medical examination. Concerns have been expressed
about expired medical validity for in-Canada applicants. Consequently, a procedure has been
developed whereby Health Branch officers will give consideration to extending medical
validity for certain in-Canada cases.

The medical validity extension procedure is:

- Where an officer realizes that an applicant's medical validity has expired, the officer should
refer the case to Health Branch (HB) at the following e-mail address:
medical.extension@cic.gc.ca

- The medical case will be reviewed by HB and a decision regarding medical validity
extension or the requirement for a new medical examination will be provided to the requesting
officer within ten (10) working days. If a medical validity extension is granted, it will generally
be for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the request for extension.

Note: Please refer only those cases in which the immigration medical examination has been conducted
less than 24 months (2 years) from the date of the request for extension. All other cases will
automatically require a new medical examination."

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
sunsun said:
Few members never give any update , where are you, guys ?
Don't worry Sunsun we are here wishing, waiting and praying!!!

We are here, cheering on the others!!
We are praying for our own quick success.
We are praying for the health of aging family members at home to stay well ... for just one more visit.
We are praying for work permit, and job options when the opportunity arises.
We are praying for decent wages to be earned and that Christmas at home might be an option.

My husband is keeping busy, but is eager to get a real job. He finds fix-it projects around the house. He is almost finished painting the Living room. He wakes up early to make my breakfast and lunch and see me off to work. He has learned to be an amazing chef and a master in the kitchen. He does all the grocery shopping, dishes and laundry and I am so Thankful!!!. He helps friends that need an extra handyman, and in his spare time its all about Futbol! Who knew there were so many teams you could live stream online every day!!!!!!??? Me well .. I have 3 jobs... and I can only say... behind this woman is a great man. I have never been so Blessed.

We laugh about cultural differences and dream about the future. We pray together and are thankful for each new day.
I wanted to PM you, Check your local community centre for ESL classes, also many churches offer ESL as well for a very minimal cost if not free
P.s. He thinks plants belong outside.

kbwaterh

Nov 29, 2012
@ Rusty
I didn't want to mess up the spreadsheet but I got my DM today as well. Great day for DMs today!

Thanks for all your work keeping the spreadsheet up and running

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
kbwaterh said:
Seems like today is a day for DMs...just got my email as well!
Great news!
Congrats kbwaterh, I am sorry for taking so long to congratulate you and update the spreadsheet, but believe it or not I have been busy having fun.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
parruda said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Parruda, thank you. You brought me luck today. You are one above me, you led the way to DM. Thank you, I know how you feel tonight.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
ItisTime said:
Hi all, this is my first post for the year....I finally got DM today! Congrats Rusty, our time finally came. Good luck to others..
Congrats, itstime. I am sorry I missed yours earlier. It is nice to hear from you. Don't be shy keep us informed on your landing interview. You are part of our family too.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
One more post for the day, then I will quit, I promise. Today has been an amazing day not only for me and my wife but for three other people as well. I don't know what is happening at CIC that has made this happen but it is good for everyone. In 8 working days we have seen 16 DM's. There were 4 today alone. This is only the ones we know about. We have gone from 14% to 21% in only two weeks. If this keeps up it will be good news for everyone. I am a very optimistic person and I truly believe that good things come to good people. Stay positive everyone.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Rusty53 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I am in absolute shock! It's is us today. I just recieved my wife's email on my work computer. WE HAVE DM!!!!!! No mistake this time. I have to run out to a meeting right now so I will send more info later. I am physically breathless right now!
Let me congratulate you rusty from the bottom of my heart..

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kbwaterh said:
@ Rusty
I didn't want to mess up the spreadsheet but I got my DM today as well. Great day for DMs today!

Thanks for all your work keeping the spreadsheet up and running
NO WAY!! wow so many in a row im so excited

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Seems to me that CIC loves 2012 applicants. There's any local office transfers before AIP

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
I wonder if CIC is giving a good final push to all the pre-Oct 25 applications to make way for their new protocol of Conditional PR's received after Oct 25th. What do you think?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Victorwife
That's the very thing I am saying. I think there's going to be a rush on October applications in the coming weeks