Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
darwinwap said:
Actually thinking about it , how can the OWP application be lost if it was with the Sponsorship application?
I'm never amazed by the ability of CIC to lose things.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Hello All,

Could someone tell what the the option C printout is, what is the diffrence between notice of assessment.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

<< < (679/679)

computergeek:
Quote from: darwinwap on February 27, 2013, 04:41:47 pm

Actually thinking about it , how can the OWP application be lost if it was with the Sponsorship application?
I had paid all the fees and sent the original payment form together with the application forms. CPC-V lost my orginal payment and return all my application with the reason they couldn't process my application because I haven't paid the fees.. I have to copy the original payment which 1 piece was for me. I went to RBC Bank asked about it. The customer service showed me the proof that CPC-V had already withdraw my money on October 2012. I must sent again my application forms to CPC-V.. That's why I got my AOR on 14 Feb .

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
sunsun said:
INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

<< < (679/679)

computergeek:

I had paid all the fees and sent the original payment form together with the application forms. CPC-V lost my orginal payment and return all my application with the reason they couldn't process my application because I haven't paid the fees.. I have to copy the original payment which 1 piece was for me. I went to RBC Bank asked about it. The customer service showed me the proof that CPC-V had already withdraw my money on October 2012. I must sent again my application forms to CPC-V.. That's why I got my AOR on 14 Feb .
Under those circumstances I think there's a reasonable argument that in fact the original application was received in a timely fashion and the "second application" is really the first application. CIC received a complete application but erroneously sent it back.

But it's an argument - it doesn't mean someone else would agree with that, though it's a reasonable interpretation of events.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robotic said:
I filed for my OWP back in December and still haven't heard or received anything yet
Well, it says 73 days for inland "New Employer" processing, so you're not that far off the estimate. Hopefully, you'll hear something soon. I suspect there's a bit of a slowdown at Christmas time, like there is in many businesses.

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
wolanila said:
Hey I have a question, Im having a difficult time googleing. I have a friend who had a work permit with an LMO while she applied for PR. Her work permit is expired now but She had sent in a OWP with her application. The OWP unfortunately was lost and she has sent a letter explaining this to CIC. Her questions: would applying for an OWP with the PR application before her WP expires give her Implied statues to work? Second question, if it does give her implied status will she still have implied statues now that she has reapplied for the OWP that was lost?
That's a tricky question!-I would call CIC and ask!!-To me given her work permit is expired and she just sent in a new one,then I'd think it would be illegal to continue working!!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunsun said:
INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

<< < (679/679)

computergeek:

The officers working on our cases are Human and subject to human error. I can give you one senario of how a paper application might get lost like falling off a desk and behind a filing cabinet. Just a guess.... :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
Under those circumstances I think there's a reasonable argument that in fact the original application was received in a timely fashion and the "second application" is really the first application. CIC received a complete application but erroneously sent it back.

But it's an argument - it doesn't mean someone else would agree with that, though it's a reasonable interpretation of events.
Thanks for your reply Computergeek. Your answers are always interesting. Do you have any idea if you can have implied status on a WP by applying for an OWP. Just wondering if you can mix the two or if the implied statues is just for the same kind of permit you previously applied for? :)

HME

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Can i submitt police certificate after receiving AIP? Or i wont get AIP without a police certificate submitted? The reason why iam asking because simply i just realized that the one i sent along with the app had a stamp (no criminal record) but that stamp with in a foreign language but the rest of the info was all in english. It will take me about 2 moths to get a new one from my home country (which i already requested) any ideas or suggestions on how to avoid delays?

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
nrajani_99 said:
Hello All,

Could someone tell what the the option C printout is, what is the diffrence between notice of assessment.
It's a summary of everything, shows any welfare payments etc You call CRA and ask for it, they'll send it no probs.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a (yet another!) dumb question.

I just went to pay the ROPR fee online and it wanted me to make an account. Can I pay it on behalf of my husband, or does he have to do it? I went to put MY email address in and then thought maybe that will confuse matters?

Anyone know?

Thanks!

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
nairaboy said:
I am really beginning to worry, I see pple here with their application reading "In Process" I check mine and it just say Application received! Shld I be worried or just assume sometime it's just like tht! Any input guys!

Hi Naira boy -

If I log into it under my husbands UCI (sponsor) it says that his sponsorship application is under process and my application is received (principal applicant).
So currently Stage 1 is being processed and not stage 2. I think once we get AIP is when the status of my application will change to in process. That is if they change it.

nairaboy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
hn1234 said:
Hi Naira boy -

If I log into it under my husbands UCI (sponsor) it says that his sponsorship application is under process and my application is received (principal applicant).
So currently Stage 1 is being processed and not stage 2. I think once we get AIP is when the status of my application will change to in process. That is if they change it.
Hi Hn1234,

I always use my wife UCI who is the sponsor and all I see is on both sponsor and applicant received! It will just be good if al the agents in CIC will be on the same page.