Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!

nonoo said:
Hey Guys,
our lawyer just forwarded this email
Alhamdulilah I am soooooooooooooo very happy

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Hey Guys,

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
Amazing Amazing!!!!! Congrats :D

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Rusty53 said:
Noonoo, this is awesome news. I am sure everyone on the forum is really happy for you, I know I am. Please let us know when your landing date is.
Thanks everyone, I sure will Rusty once I receive the landing interview date I will update you guys.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
jiggyzealous said:
@ nrajanni_99 below is the link

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Open Work Permit – Sponsorship of a Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada

If a spouse or common-law partner is sponsored from inside Canada, they can apply for an open work permit by completing an Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada as a Worker (IMM 5553). This application must be sent before their status expires in the same envelope as the sponsorship application. This will allow them to keep a legal status in Canada up until the time their application for permanent residence is *approved in principle.

If their status expires before the application for permanent residence is approved in principle, they will still have a legal status in Canada. This is called implied status. Please note that the open work permit will only be issued once the application for permanent residence is approved in principle. Visit our Web site to see how long it may take to get approval in principle.

If the sponsored person did not send an open work permit application with their permanent residence application, they can send it, by mail, at any time while it is in process by writing Open Work Permit - Application for permanent residence in Canada - Spouse or common-law partner on the top of the form. They should also include proof that the permanent residence application was submitted. The open work permit application cannot be submitted online.

Please note that they must keep a legal status in Canada during the entire process of their application for permanent residence.

*Approved in principle means that the person being sponsored received a letter from the Case Processing Centre or local office stating that they meet the eligibility (minimum) requirements to apply for permanent resident status but that a final decision will not be made until all requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for the applicant and, if applicable, their family members.

Thank you so much for the infomartion.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
Karito said:
Hi

I know how it feels , it's been over 2 years I haven't seen my family , unfortunately there's no flight direct from Vancouver to Ecuador at work I only could take one week that's why I just went to Mexico nice thou :), and yes they always advise do not leave the country during the process but in wondering how muh of that its true. I did my research before leaving and didn't find anybody who was denied the entry, well when you have all the documentation. I don't think will be an issue.

Karito
Karito..

Did you apply for a multiple entry Temp Visa with in Canada after receiving Open work permit?

If you don't mind could you please share the process.

Thank you,

Rajani

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
nrajani_99

I had forgotten to include the link it seems. Here is it, my friend

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
jiggyzealous said:
nrajani_99

I had forgotten to include the link it seems. Here is it, my friend
You did include it, but i was not allowed to repost it :)....again thanks allot..

This form is helping us allot..

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
nonoo said:
Hey Guys,

partner in Canada class.
status.
Allah Hu Akbar
Elhamdullillah!
Im so happy for you and your family

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
jiggyzealous said:
@ Darwinwap,

Did you say 5 months for second stage? Are you being prophetic or hopeful? Well before they reduced the first stage from 11 months I know of people who heard from immigration once. By this I mean their stage 1 and 2 were done at the same time and they got landed in less than a year of applying
I'm not being prophetic nor hopeful lol I just noticed that some people on the 2012 seems to get their decision made letter 5 months after AIP. A lot of people also got their AIP exactly 6 months after sending application. It just seems to be the trend but of course its not applicable to all cases.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@nrajani_99 :D ;D

Ok then. Just go ahead an include the receipt with the application form, and please remember to complete the receipt 'Payer Information' when you pay online and print your receipt. Please remember to tell them to attach it to your application form

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
nrajani_99 said:
Karito..

Did you apply for a multiple entry Temp Visa with in Canada after receiving Open work permit?

If you don't mind could you please share the process.

Thank you,

Rajani
Rajani

Actually I applied the multiple entry visa, before getting OWP I came to canada with a closed work permit as a live-in caregiver (yes then I renew it with in Canada) but the process is the same with OWP I don't remember exactly how was it ( that was 2 years ago) but I remember is super easy and I sent the application to Seattle and got it after a month. I paid 150, and request for a multiple entry visa, single one is $75. You will get it for the time your OWP is valid.

Just check in the canada official website and there you will find out the process, sorry I can't tell you the exact process but I know is easy to follow, mine will expire in 3 months but I won't renew it since I'm hoping to get the PR by that time.

Cheers

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
May 2012
My E-cas is finally working, on Permanent residence side it says "Medical results have been received". Hopefully it means I won't be needing new medicals even if it will be one year in May when I took it.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
darwinwap said:
My E-cas is finally working, on Permanent residence side it says "Medical results have been received". Hopefully it means I won't be needing new medicals even if it will be one year in May when I took it.
Good for you,mine didn't work for 2 weeks now and medicals didn't appear the last time i was able to log in.I supposed to apply the OWP online today but guess their system is down. :'(

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
May 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Good for you,mine didn't work for 2 weeks now and medicals didn't appear the last time i was able to log in.I supposed to apply the OWP online today but guess their system is down. :'(
Mine stopped working for more than 2 weeks, just try to log in every now and then. I'm sure your medicals will appear next time u log in.. Mine did not show up before either.

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
jiggyzealous said:
@ Nahmed CIC states that OWP for spouses must not be submitted online, But must be completed and printed and on the top of it you have to write "open work permit application spousal sponsorship in Canada class' and then mail it off with the receipt to them. Suince you already submitted it, go ahead ahead again and complete another application, like nthe one you submitted online print and write OWP for spousal sponsorship and ask them to attach it to your file. Thats what the call centre told me. So please send them another copy of the receipt too so they can know that you paid the fees. Also attach a letter telling them that you submitted it online and they cant find it so you are sending them a copy of the one you submitted online and ask them to attach it to your file. But send this to address

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5
Hi bro,

I am going to follow today above process....are you sure its CPC Vegerville? and why?
you should be my consultant dude..... ;D