Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
empty like no status? Im not sure if you saw this post but you may want to take a look.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2012-t90875.0.html;msg1992488#msg1992488
It is blank, my old gcms notes were the same in december.
So basically nothing changed,it's a little dissapointing...

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
It is blank, my old gcms notes were the same in december.
So basically nothing changed,it's a little dissapointing...
Maybe nothing has changed because you are finished and just waiting for final approval? :D

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
gjfst said:
Hi, i just got my gcms notes, no update in it, i hope you gonna have more luck!

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

The rest is empty!
Hi , would mind sharing what are the other parameters on the list besides Eligibility, Criminality and Medical?

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Hi , would mind sharing what are the other parameters on the list besides Eligibility, Criminality and Medical?
Yes , this is the list, like i said blank...

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final :

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
Maybe nothing has changed because you are finished and just waiting for final approval? :D
Thanks for trying cheer me up, but i don't think so.
It was the same in dec, it should say passed if they did it. I went through 3 times on the notes but nothing indicates that they did anything since than.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
gjfst said:
Yes , this is the list, like i said blank...

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Final :
Thanks gjfst, I too was told various times by different agents that I have cleared background, security and medical and all they are waiting for is decision but no one ever told me about the rest of the list. now that I have seen that they have other areas to ponder as well I think they must have been working on those points I guess ???

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Thanks gjfst, I too was told various times by different agents that I have cleared background, security and medical and all they are waiting for is decision but no one ever told me about the rest of the list. now that I have seen that they have other areas to ponder as well I think they must have been working on those points I guess ???
You should order your gcms notes , it's free...

I just read my notes again and it seems they didn't update it since 2012.oct.5

In my notes i also have my work permit application (they sent it by mistake) and it says updated 2012. dec 14.
I already got my work permit in january and in the gcms notes it's still says in-process , same with my visa extension.

So i guess the GCMS notes are not always up to date.

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
Keep your spirits up, it's hard to know what CIC is doing, and hopefully your decision will come soon.

Hoping all the best for you both!

zoezou

Nov 28, 2012
Dear all,
I can not wait to share this news to you that I got my AIP today, by email that CIC sent both to my spousor and me. On the other email, CIC asked me to submit the medical exam before May 2013, cuz I didnt sent medical togehter with App, but I sent work permit app and police check together with app, btw, my app was received on August 31. CIC only asked me to submit medical, it means my police has already been recognized by themÉÉ

Sorry it seems my words in a mess, cuz I am so excited//////

Good Luck to all!

Thanks very much to all in this topic and spreadsheet, everytime I just came to see your news but keep silence, sorry,,,,, special thanks to who update our spreadsheet and prompt replies, thanks!!!

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
zoezou said:
Dear all,
I can not wait to share this news to you that I got my AIP today, by email that CIC sent both to my spousor and me. On the other email, CIC asked me to submit the medical exam before May 2013, cuz I didnt sent medical togehter with App, but I sent work permit app and police check together with app, btw, my app was received on August 31. CIC only asked me to submit medical, it means my police has already been recognized by themÉÉ

Good Luck to all!

Thanks very much to all in this topic and spreadsheet, everytime I just came to see your news but keep silence, sorry,,,,, special thanks to who update our spreadsheet and prompt replies, thanks!!!
Congratulations!!!:)-1 stage down 1 left!

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
zoezou said:
Dear all,

Good Luck to all!

Awesome news Zoezou. Keep excited it helps. I have updated the spreadsheet for you.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
zoezou said:
Dear all,

Good Luck to all!

Congrats Zoezou! Did the letter also say that your work permit is approved? That's what it said on mine but I sent medicals and police clearance with application.you should do your medicals right away.. Congrats again !!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoezou said:
Dear all,

Good Luck to all!

Congrats Zoezou thank you for sharing your wonderful news. BTW are you Chinese? Your name reminds me of China.

zoezou

Nov 28, 2012
Mrembo, yes 1 stage is done!
Rusty53, thanks again for updating, you are very kind, thanks for your efford in managing the spreadsheet, for me it really helps a lot!
darwinwap, yes cic said my work permit has been approved, how long should I expect to receive it by mail?
wolanila, yes I am, thanks, you have a warm attention :-*

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoezou said:
Mrembo, yes 1 stage is done!
Rusty53, thanks again for updating, you are very kind, thanks for your efford in managing the spreadsheet, for me it really helps a lot!
darwinwap, yes cic said my work permit has been approved, how long should I expect to receive it by mail?
wolanila, yes I am, thanks, you have a warm attention :-*
Zoezou my wife is also Chinese, where are you in Canada now?