INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounion said:
I have a UCI from doing extensions for visitor's visa, but not from PR. Will PR still show up?
People say it does. We had a visitor visa application UCI number from before we started and it didn't show up. Im guessing the reason is that the file was close? I guess the only way to find out is to try it.

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandylew said:
Or simply find one of your sponsors Immigration documents like PR card, landing paper ect.

If you have your own UCI, it is better use your own UCI when you talk to CIC.
Yes that's truth except if your spouse born in Canada , we had to call CIC to get the UCI for her.

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
Just checked. Says they can't find anything, probably because it only works for applications being processed. Don't think they've even opened my application yet :eek:

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
People say it does. We had a visitor visa application UCI number from before we started and it didn't show up. Im guessing the reason is that the file was close? I guess the only way to find out is to try it.
Than it's 50-50, mine didn't change.

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounion said:
Just checked. Says they can't find anything, probably because it only works for applications being processed. Don't think they've even opened my application yet :eek:
Ohh yes , i didn't see that you just submitted your application, it should work in a few month.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Vincystress, good luck on your interview tomorrow. Just remember we are all with you and look forward to hearing from you afterwards. Its your job to get us all started on being PR's.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lots of activity in the 2012 inlanders huh.... ;D

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Rusty53 said:
Congrats Sandylew! My turn is coming soon. Get ready Sandman!
Mine too!! CIC received my application July 17. Good to see movement!!

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
Hello friends!

We added the OWP and Application to stay in Canada (over paid didn't realize it was one or the other) with an attached letter on the outside of the manila envelope asking it be processed after we have been AIP.

However... My Husbands Multiple Entrance Visa will currently be up Feb 6... (6 months from entry)

1.) Will he be considered implied status even though we have asked for the delayed processingafter AIP? Hoping he won't be considered out of Status.. or have to leave and re-enter. ME Visa is valid until 2016.

2.) Can I get a refund for over-payment?

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Hello everyone,
I got a letter from cic asking me to fill and send a new schedule A Background Declaration form!!!!-I thought they didn't open the sponserd person's application forms until after stage 1 was complete and they'd issued an AIP?-Atleast it was just one form and not the whole package!!whew!

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrembo said:
Hello everyone,
I got a letter from cic asking me to fill and send a new schedule A Background Declaration form!!!!-I thought they didn't open the sponserd person's application forms until after stage 1 was complete and they'd issued an AIP?-Atleast it was just one form and not the whole package!!whew!
In stage 1 they review the sponsor and the relationship which means the applicat as well.
In stage 2 they do the security,medical and background check for the sponsored person.

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Victorswife said:
Hello friends!

We added the OWP and Application to stay in Canada (over paid didn't realize it was one or the other) with an attached letter on the outside of the manila envelope asking it be processed after we have been AIP.

However... My Husbands Multiple Entrance Visa will currently be up Feb 6... (6 months from entry)

1.) Will he be considered implied status even though we have asked for the delayed processingafter AIP? Hoping he won't be considered out of Status.. or have to leave and re-enter. ME Visa is valid until 2016.

2.) Can I get a refund for over-payment?
1. Yes , he will have implied status

2. Yes you can get a refund , you have to send a letter to vegreville to withdraw your extension application.

Computergeek posted before how and where to send the request.

Juniper berry

Dec 4, 2012
Hi y'all

Currently finished my IEC work visa from the Uk, am in Bc under implied visitor status and about to send off the Inbound PR forms.

Was looking into a police check, do I have to get one from the UK even though I got one 18 months ago for the IEC, will it be connected to my pr application considering I've made a note of it under the application?

Another question is can the application be sent without the police check and the medical forms? The reasoning is the police check will delay proceeding and the medical forms won't be issued by the doctor here in BC until requested by Ontario. Which i believe is part of stage 2, is this correct?

I have loads of questions but these are the ones causing most concerns. Any help appreciated!

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
Yes you can pass it without the medical and police clearance, you can send them afterwards. My friend was advised by a CIC officer to pass his application right away while waiting for police clearance from his home country because his status was expiring. He got implied status and they requested police clearance after a while. He now has his open work permt and had AIP.