July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
tozo said:
hello guys

my e-case just update

We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

we received the requested information on June 16 2010.thank you for providing the information.

please is this a normal ? is someone in the same soup?

What did they request from you? You should be hearing something about the first stage from them soon since your time line is almost hitting 9 months. Who knows it could be bothe first and second stage together. You can call the call center too.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks ADZEES,

well they send me for client update forms ......where i updated where am working,where i have stay till date,and if i belong to any organization.

SO WHATS IS NEXT.......

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mm04 said:
Hi guys,

I just wanted to post a short update. I landed yesterday at the Vancouver office. In total about 25 - 30 people landed. First we had to sit down according to a designated seat number, then we had to check our COPR for any mistakes. Afterwards they checked if the photos were okay. Then my wife and I were lucky cuz we were one of the first people to sit down with the IO. She asked the three questions, checked the photo again and asked me to sign three times. And then she shook hands with us and said congratulations! What a relief after this process :)

The PR card will arrive in about 6 to 8 weeks.

In the evening we had a nice dinner to celebrate!

I would like to thank all forum members for their help and friendliness, and especially young_love for starting this thread and keeping the chart up to date - GOOD JOB!!!

To all of you out there who are still waiting - hang in there - good news will definitely come to you as well!

To all of you: Enjoy life in Canada! :)

All the best,
mm04

congratulations mm04!!!

i got my decision made status last friday and i still havent gotten my AIP letter and my decision made letter. i did get my work permit though.. just wondering how long after your ecas was updated did you get your landing date? i'm leaving for toronto on the last week of july and im hoping i land before that.. thank you!

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Hi everyone, I have a question for people, who have ordered FOSS notes and get a decision at this time.
Do you know what is an average time after starting RCMP checks according to your notes?

I have read some applicants story and it shows that the RCMP check can take more then 3-4 months.
In my notes we found that my RCMP check was requested on April 1 st, 2011. And it is already 3,5 month in Process.
Does anybody know how long does it take usually?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
tozo said:
hello guys

my e-case just update

we received the requested information on June 16 2011.thank you for providing the information.

Hi Tozo,

Welcome to the thread. Yes, this pretty normal. You'll have about one more month to go, before Vegreville will make a decision. Hang in there!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Jurjen, for the update and still waiting for the next one month........ 8)

mm04

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
07-08-2010
LANDED..........
13-07-2011 (Vancouver)
whiteapple said:
congratulations mm04!!!

i got my decision made status last friday and i still havent gotten my AIP letter and my decision made letter. i did get my work permit though.. just wondering how long after your ecas was updated did you get your landing date? i'm leaving for toronto on the last week of july and im hoping i land before that.. thank you!
My ecas was updated 27 June. The AIP & PR letters from Vegreville are dated 23 June, the letter from CIC Vancouver is dated 28 June. All letters arrived on 5 July (postal strike) and the landing interview was on 13 July. Hope that helps!

mm04

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
tozo said:
thanks ADZEES,

well they send me for client update forms ......where i updated where am working,where i have stay till date,and if i belong to any organization.

SO WHATS IS NEXT.......
Can you update your time line. As per current processing time, you should hear some thing from Vegreville at the 9 month time line.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Okay, this will be a long post but I just wanted to take the time to write some of you back. Hope you don't mind. :)

tozo said:
hello guys
my e-case just update
we received the requested information on June 16 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
Hi tozo and welcome to the thread. Yes, looks like you are having normal processing so far and right in line to get AIP soon. Good luck.

mm04 said:
Hi guys,

I just wanted to post a short update. I landed yesterday at the Vancouver office. In total about 25 - 30 people landed. First we had to sit down according to a designated seat number, then we had to check our COPR for any mistakes. Afterwards they checked if the photos were okay. Then my wife and I were lucky cuz we were one of the first people to sit down with the IO. She asked the three questions, checked the photo again and asked me to sign three times. And then she shook hands with us and said congratulations! What a relief after this process :)

The PR card will arrive in about 6 to 8 weeks.
In the evening we had a nice dinner to celebrate!

I would like to thank all forum members for their help and friendliness, and especially young_love for starting this thread and keeping the chart up to date - GOOD JOB!!!

To all of you out there who are still waiting - hang in there - good news will definitely come to you as well!
To all of you: Enjoy life in Canada! :)

All the best,
mm04
CONGRATULATIONS mm04! What a great story. I bet that was a great dinner. However, the PR cards are taking a bit more closely to 9-10 weeks to arrive. Aww and you are so welcome. :)

adzees said:
Just landed at Edmonton CIC local office. I am so glad that this process is over. It was a long journey. :)
CONGRATULATIONS, you can finally settle in now. Yay!

katie_van said:
Good morning, My e-cas is FINALLY updated!!!! :D

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2010.
We started processing your application on November 17, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on July 12, 2011 to (*my address*) about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I checked e-cas last night there wasn't any change, when I checked very early in the morning it was updated.
I feel like I'm still dreaming~ :)
OMG, yay CONGRATULATIONS katie_van. Hopefully you will let us know when you get your landing date. Have fun celebrating.
P.S. Don't worry it isn't just a dream. ;)

pepe261 said:
Good morning everybody!
First I want to thank Love_Y for updating the chart!! Thank you very much.
Next I have a question. Once CIC makes a decision, how long it takes to have the work permit ready to go and get a job?
and to get the PR card?
I hope that CIC continue moving and I can get my papers in a month or a month and a half.
Cheers!
Pepe
Aww, you're most welcome Pepe. Well if you mailed the OWP with the PR application then you will get it with in the mail when the AIP letter arrives, then you can take that with you and get your SIN that day and start work right away. But if you didn't mail the OWP application with the PR application then you will have to wait until after you get your AIP approval letter and then mail off an OWP to Vegreville mentioning you got AIP. It will take about a month to get and then once you get it, you can get a SIN that day. The PR card is still currently in a backlog from Canada Post but it is taken about 9-10 weeks to get right now after landing.

fleurette said:
Love_Young, thank you very much for the updated chart. :)
I really appreciate your efforts to create the list!
Looking forward to other applicants being approved soon! ;D
You're very welcome fleurette, hopefully it helps you a lot. :)

lilly_inland said:
Hey LY,
did you get your PR card yet? What is the average timeline like now?
Hi there lilly_inland, no I haven't gotten it yet. I will try to update the PR card chart over the weekend. Be on the lookout.

katie_van said:
@ Love_Young: Thank you for updating the chart! It really helps, thank you.
You're welcome katie_van! So glad it helps you.

santacruzan said:
hi everyone
love young thank you for updating the chart
yes it july 5 when i got aproved for 1st stage
i got the letters too but sad to say i need to redo my medical :)
i talked to the agent and ask about the police clearance he said everything is fine just medical well we need to pay again 150 plus 357 for the xray and lab...
ohh they need to schedule too coz i guess there's only one DR.here
doing medical for immigrations.. thats sad ... :(

anyway congrats to all fo u guys God Bless
You're welcome santacruzan and thanks for keeping us up to date on your process.

AJITROSHAN said:
My landing and my day :-* :-* :-*
The landing interview was scheduled at the CIC Scarborough office at 8:15am this morning. We arrived, went to the 3rd floor and waited at the front waiting area until an immigration officer came out with an announcement. She asked for those people waiting to land to come into the court room. Half of the people waiting went inside. The other half was there to write the citizenship test.

Once everyone was seated, the officer spent a few minutes explaining the procedure of the landing interview, and she showed us the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) that we will be getting. She went over the information printed on the COPR and asked that we notify her immediately if we find any mistakes. There was a second officer present helping out with the interviews.

After the explanation, the two officers handed out the COPR forms. Then the interviews were underway. I was surprised that the interviews were conducted in the same court room in front of everyone else who were waiting.

When it came to our turn, we went up to the front of the courtroom and sat in front of the officer. The lady was very nice and courteous. She asked me my passport and photo. She also asked my wife for a photo ID. Then she asked me the following questions:
1. Do you have any dependent children living in or outside Canada?
2. Are you still living at the address shown on the COPR?
3. Have you committed any crimes or have been deported by Immigration Canada?

After that, the officer asked me to sign the COPR and she attached the photo to the top copy. She then filed that away and gave us the bottom copy. She congratulated us and said everything is done.
Thanks to god
Yay, CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to Canada AJITROSHAN. Only thing left to wait on is the PR card.

Mona_Barca said:
Hello Everyone;
I am sorry I was away for some time. We were in a process of moving to a different city and a new life, and it took us sometime to settle down and get organized.

I was away from the internet for a bit of time, because no technicians are available to hook-up the service.

Congratulations for the people who got approved recently, and I hope it will be a short process for the rest who are still waiting.

Love-Young I hope you are doing okay right now after being sick lately.
Lovely_20 how are you coping with the pregnancy you are almost there.

I just want to share with you that I have done my landing interview on June 30th and I am now over with the process. The interview was really simple and straight forward. I am now waiting for my PR so I can get a SIN. I really want to work.
Thank you Mona_Barca for checking on me. I am doing better than I was before. CONGRATULATIONS on landing, I am so happy for you. Hope your new beginning in Canada is great. :)

abc3896 said:
thx LY
I live in vancouver i will figure it out on line i think. oh you are right it was July 4th. thank you so much for keeping updating the chart.
you are so nice LY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww you're welcome and well I am nice sometimes. Hehe. ;)
I found this link and it seems you may be eligible with just a work permit for MSP. http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/eligible.html#who
And here is a "frequently asked questions" page for some more basic answers: http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/faqas.html#eligible

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just an update..

got my AIP letter and decision made letter from Vegreville today. I got my work permit 4 days ago. I hope I'll get my landing date letter soon... I just want to know when cuz im going to Toronto in a couple of weeks.. :(

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
So happy... We just received the letter for is to go with MICC for the CSQ .... Dated June 30th .Wow for what i read it means +\- 1 month before AIP... If it is the case they are getting faster!! Which is great ! ;D :D

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
What is the complete address to send OWP + requested documents ??
I had First stage approval on June 20, 2010. And I want to send the requested documents with my OWP application.. please advice..

thanks guys!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
The address is:
CPC Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

Write on the envelope "PLEASE ADD TO FILE OF CLIENT ID# xxxx-xxxx". I did this and they added it to my file in about a week, otherwise you might need to wait 1-2 months for them to open your envelope.

Good luck!

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
Jurjen said:
The address is:
CPC Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

Write on the envelope "PLEASE ADD TO FILE OF CLIENT ID# xxxx-xxxx". I did this and they added it to my file in about a week, otherwise you might need to wait 1-2 months for them to open your envelope.

Good luck!
Thanks so much jurjen.. now i can mail my papers today!!! goodluck to all of us!!!
I'l let you know when they open my file or if there's any changes in my e-cas status :)

thanks again! have a nice weekend!

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
hi everyone, thanks for your answers to my questions so far. As I read some of the old posts, I got few more questions:
1) Apply OWP with PR application. If we get AIP, will CIC automatically give us OWP without further checks (like admissibility), or the officier responsible for OWP will conduct further checks to ensure we are qualify for a OWP before it is mailed out with our AIP letter? I am afraid that if there is some problem with my OWP could affect my PR application.
2) I have a two year study permit already(valid till Oct 31, 2013), can I mail an OWP with my PR application so that I can work part-time while going to school? Will the applicantion for an OWP make the officier think I am going to stop school and start working, and will the granted OQP make my study permit invalid?
3) In my case, any advantage of sending OWP with PR app?