App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
My working address request and my partner's MICC request came in the mail today! So this is semi-good news. I think they would ask for additional documents if they were wanting more info on our relationship by now, right?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Just my luck! I get my letters and now I think I'm out of printer ink!! >.< And this printer ink isnt cheap. :mad:

I guess I'll take a trip to Best Buy tomorrow. -sigh-

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
What do you mean by "What about Ontario?"

All Inland Applications, first and second stage approvals are done in Vegreville, Alberta. They only transfer it to you local CIC after you get second stage approval and are ready to land.
Yap you are right! i dont know why, i thought i sent my application to Missisauga. But no! so hopefully they process my application as fast as the other ones!

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hello everybody!!!

I hope everybody is enjoying the summer and the long sunny days. After net mondays days will start to short... I know that we still have a many days of nice weather to enjoy but just the idea of another winter drive me crazy! Anyway,today is Wed and everybody know what does it means....

I hope we hear good news from CIC. I am 2 months from my work permit and I really want to work! I hope CIC keeps its rhythm!
Cheers
pepe

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hey Mark_Anna and everyone else in the forum, we are still waiting for the police certs to be attached to the file. We were told it takes 6 weeks. On a brighter note my spouse started his new job this weeks, so I am very pleased. I have to return to work on Monday, I have been on maternity leave for the last year. I am really sad I have to leave my little guy and put him in daycare, but it has to be done. I hope everyone has a great week :)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
So CIC advanced 8 days.... I hope they don't start to go slowly again. I have the chance to work on September and I need my work permit, otherwise I will miss the job opportunity!

cheers

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Pepe, where do you live? I wish we had sunny days here in Halifax, but it's raining and raining and raining for days... and nights...

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Latvian said:
Pepe, where do you live? I wish we had sunny days here in Halifax, but it's raining and raining and raining for days... and nights...

Oh, sorry... I live in Ottawa. If you love lobsters Halifax shouldn't be a bad place to live...

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYONE ESPECIALLY LY( HOPE FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY, GET WELL SOON). I received this in my email today, June 15, 2011.( I pray this is good news for this long CIC waiting time). And if this is good news, may you also have wonderful news to come and congratulation to all who have been through). :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

We received your application for permanent residence on September 9, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 28, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 to XXXXXXXX, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, XXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sarahLDC said:
HI EVERYONE ESPECIALLY LY( HOPE FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY, GET WELL SOON). I received this in my email today, June 15, 2011.( I pray this is good news for this long CIC waiting time). And if this is good news, may you also have wonderful news to come and congratulation to all who have been through). :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

We received your application for permanent residence on September 9, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 28, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 to XXXXXXXX, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, XXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Hi Sarah, kamusta!

I'm so happy for you, that means it's almost the end of the road for you! You've got approved for both stages and will receive your OWP, approval letters and landing interview sched soon!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sandra_85 said:
Just 8 days :(

OMG i cant wait anymore
Hang in there Sandra!

Sarah just got approved for both stages and they received her application September 9. That means they are processing maybe mid-September. I know it's hard to hang in there but this too shall pass! We are here for you!

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LY, I was wondering and looking over your "updated chart and comments", is this 1st and 2nd stage approval? I am confused since I have 1 daughter dependent(16yo.US born currently with me, they did not ask for her medical) This is my first message from ECAS since I applied, no request for additional docs etc. I only called CIC twice in this whole process re: daughter medical and also, worried coz of hubby big age gap.

The mail they sent, is that good news, your thoughts? ??? Now, this is more nerve wrecking, hubby kept opening mail box he forgot Canada Post on strike

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sarahLDC said:
LY, I was wondering and looking over your "updated chart and comments", is this 1st and 2nd stage approval? I am confused since I have 1 daughter dependent(16yo.US born currently with me, they did not ask for her medical) This is my first message from ECAS since I applied, no request for additional docs etc. I only called CIC twice in this whole process re: daughter medical and also, worried coz of hubby big age gap.

The mail they sent, is that good news, your thoughts? ??? Now, this is more nerve wrecking, hubby kept opening mail box he forgot Canada Post on strike
Since LoveYoung is not around today I think I can answer the question. Based on previous posts in these forum the message in E-CAS means you've been approved on both stages. Does it say DECISION MADE? I'm just confused that you have a 16 year old and they never asked for her proof of medical. MAybe you can try calling the Call Center to verify things.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovely, Salamat po (Thank you)

Congrats on your approval as well. And as we both nearly to end this long CIC journey, I do pray and wish for all others to get approval for both stages. We all been there..for the applicant...the waiting time...cant work...got stuck home...and most especially the "What ifs". And for our supportive hubby, family and friends who were with us in this whole process, May God Bless Us All and give us Good CIC News.