Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
Hi LoveYoung! I'm sure you will be hearing good news this week. Can't wait to celebrate with you!
Thank you very much! I most certainly hope so. I hope I get good news soon because I can't wait to celebrate with you all.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Have you called today?? I can't wait!! I am rooting for you!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
Have you called today?? I can't wait!! I am rooting for you!!!
No, I didn't. Me and hubby decided to spend the day out walking about and going to eat. It was truly nice.
Thank you TL. That means a lot. I will let you know if I hear anything.

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
Love_Young said:
No, I didn't. Me and hubby decided to spend the day out walking about and going to eat. It was truly nice.
Thank you TL. That means a lot. I will let you know if I hear anything.
L.Y - I know it's a hard time but just focus on spending time with your hubby. While I was waiting for my AIP every second that we spent together was special to me because I always had that doubt that it could all be over soon and I'd be on a plane forced to leave him.
I never spent much time here on the boards because I chose to focus on the good and not dwell on the "what if's", it's hard enough going through this whole process as it is. I'm certain that they are more easy going on Inland applicants because we've already proved so much by just being here. The Outland applicants have more to prove because "why the hell aren't you already living together if you're married" or "how could you marry someone you've never lived with". You have absolutely nothing to worry about, so take a deep breath, think positive, and smile! You're young and you have a good head on your shoulders so don't waste time on doubts, don't be afraid. You will come out of this smiling, and like me you will probably get the 2nd stage approved soon after (I'm guessing by the end of the month you'll be preparing for your landing).

I haven't heard about my landing yet, but to be honest I'm just happy to know it's all gone through ok (even though we missed out a whole bunch of stuff on our application!) A huge stress in my life has been lifted and now I can look at my fiance knowing that we really CAN spend the rest of our lives together.

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
sophie100 said:
L.Y - I know it's a hard time but just focus on spending time with your hubby. While I was waiting for my AIP every second that we spent together was special to me because I always had that doubt that it could all be over soon and I'd be on a plane forced to leave him.
I never spent much time here on the boards because I chose to focus on the good and not dwell on the "what if's", it's hard enough going through this whole process as it is. I'm certain that they are more easy going on Inland applicants because we've already proved so much by just being here. The Outland applicants have more to prove because "why the hell aren't you already living together if you're married" or "how could you marry someone you've never lived with". You have absolutely nothing to worry about, so take a deep breath, think positive, and smile! You're young and you have a good head on your shoulders so don't waste time on doubts, don't be afraid. You will come out of this smiling, and like me you will probably get the 2nd stage approved soon after (I'm guessing by the end of the month you'll be preparing for your landing).

I haven't heard about my landing yet, but to be honest I'm just happy to know it's all gone through ok (even though we missed out a whole bunch of stuff on our application!) A huge stress in my life has been lifted and now I can look at my fiance knowing that we really CAN spend the rest of our lives together.
Sophie,

which office are you landing in?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
sophie100 said:

Thanks sophie100, you're words mean a lot. I don't just appreciate the time with hubby during this time. That has been everyday of our relationship but yes a bit more so now. I think everyone here seems to think I am on here all the time but most cases, not so. Especially this week, I really have no desire to hang out here until we at least get news. It will only worry my mind more and I would rather deal with this last bit of the wait alone with hubby. I do hope to have good news though and I will post as soon as I hear something. For now though, I will be spending this week (and however long it takes to get news) with hubby. This time is just private and very precious. Hopefully you all understand. Thank you all for your uplifting words. I feel very confident that everything will go wonderfully just a matter of waiting a bit more. Some might think I am a bit too confident but I just know that no matter the circumstances we will push through it and enjoy it. Hope all of you have a wonderful day and week. The family environment here is amazing and I can never thank you all enough for being there for us. You're the greatest. :D

P.S. I can't wait for that same feeling you have. Also, it would be amazing if I could land at the end of the month. Our 1 year wedding anniversary on the 28th. What a wonderful gift that would be and one that was very unforgettable. But in either case just AIP would be a blessing too.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hello everybody,

I hope that everybody can be enjoying a beautiful and sunny day! So, I am waiting to hear GOOD NEWS from LY... I think CIC deserves another phone call around 2... no pressure LY! Do whatever you think is the best for you, it is just that I know I will be so happy when you get an answer....

Cheers

Pepe

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband landed today :) He is now a PR of Canada :)
It took us less then an hour. We waited some minutes after arriving, paid the $490 fee; waited some more minutes, they called us and asked if he made a crime etc. and gave us the confirmation of PR; At the end we were called again to change the SIN number.
They say that the PR card will arrive in 4 weeks.

After 1 year and 5 months we completed this tedious process. It looks like it took longer then it was!

I wish everybody gets good news soon and continue their happy life with their partner.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
srcc said:
It took us less then an hour. We waited some minutes after arriving, paid the $490 fee; waited some more minutes, they called us and asked if he made a crime etc. and gave us the confirmation of PR; At the end we were called again to change the SIN number.

After 1 year and 5 months we completed this tedious process. It looks like it took longer then it was!

I wish everybody gets good news soon and continue their happy life with their partner.

COngratulations to you and your hubby!!!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srcc said:

Congratulations to your hubby and you of course. You have officially made it through Canadian Immigration and Survived! haha

:)

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
So this looks like its finally it for me. I got 2 letters in the mail last week for an interview at the local office in Niagara Falls on May 12. One was from Vegreville and one was from the local office, and they said to bring the ROPR fee, and 2 PR card photos.

Whew, this will be a year and 5 months. I can't wait to visit my family!!! :)

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
BlueDragon17846 said:
So this looks like its finally it for me. I got 2 letters in the mail last week for an interview at the local office in Niagara Falls on May 12. One was from Vegreville and one was from the local office, and they said to bring the ROPR fee, and 2 PR card photos.

Whew, this will be a year and 5 months. I can't wait to visit my family!!! :)

Congratulations Blue Dragon! Can't wait for more good news! Welcome to Canada, lol!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One good new on my side. it's not landing interview but I have just received my Work Permit ! :)

Congratulations BlueDragon !

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Friends,
Theresa Lynn, Love_Young, Boasorte,

I am still waiting for my "Police clearance" from country of origin it is 4th week now (They told me to wait 4 weeks) because of that my whole process is slow now. Is there any body waiting for Police clearance, especially if it is from India than take much time without reason.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, I don't think you should stay away from the forum at all. If it makes you feel better to come on here and vent then you should. We all know what you are going through. We can all relate. There are many hours in the day when you are not working and sometimes it gets a little frustrating with the wait. I am sure that I don't need to tell you that as you already know what the wait is like. We are all praying for you to hear back by this Friday. I think it is a 50/50 chance that you will here by Friday. I am hoping that you hear by Friday because that means they are working on apps from mid-July.