19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
lilly_inland said:
Sophie,

which office are you landing in?
I'm not sure yet, I haven't heard anything since they wrote to me saying it's all been completed. I don't know whether to expect a phone call or another letter!

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone -

I have received my FOSS notes today, and I don't know what to look for; the only thing that I was able to understand is they have requested my RCMP checks on Feb 2011.

There is nothing about Medical Examination, do they include that info in the FOSS notes?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Mona_Barca said:
Hello Everyone -

I have received my FOSS notes today, and I don't know what to look for; the only thing that I was able to understand is they have requested my RCMP checks on Feb 2011.

There is nothing about Medical Examination, do they include that info in the FOSS notes?

wow you got your FOSS notes??? I'm all excited now I want to go home and check my mail! will let you know what's in it and maybe we can compare notes?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
lol, so I drove home to check my mail and there's nothing yet. Where are they mailing the FOSS notes from? I live in Alberta, how about you Mona? I remember we were a day apart in requesting it.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
lol, so I drove home to check my mail and there's nothing yet. Where are they mailing the FOSS notes from? I live in Alberta, how about you Mona? I remember we were a day apart in requesting it.
Lovely20 -

I also live in Alberta, and actually I ahve applied the night of the 28th. The date of the equest on the FOSS is the 19th, and the letter was dated May 4th.
The envelope came as Expited Parcel and I had to sign before I received it. It is the kind of letters that require signature. Did you have one at home today, it should be coming to you either today or tomorrow at the most. Let me know how it goes please.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hey Mark_Anna, we sent our police cert request on the 28th of April. They e-mailed us to say they began processing it yesterday. It takes 2 days to process and then they mail it out which should take about 7-10 days. We order the police checks from the United Kingdom. When it arrives to us we are going to priority post it to Vegreville.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Mona_Barca said:
Lovely20 -

I also live in Alberta, and actually I ahve applied the night of the 28th. The date of the equest on the FOSS is the 19th, and the letter was dated May 4th.
The envelope came as Expited Parcel and I had to sign before I received it. It is the kind of letters that require signature. Did you have one at home today, it should be coming to you either today or tomorrow at the most. Let me know how it goes please.

Nothing on the mail yet, might be tomorrow though. Was it thru Canada Post expedited parcel or another courier like UPS or Fedex? Sorry for the questions. I will definitely let you know as soon as I get it. I live in Canmore, and just noticed you live in Calgary. So hopefully tomorrow I will have it with me, I'm crossing my fingers as the wait is stressing me out!

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Nothing on the mail yet, might be tomorrow though. Was it thru Canada Post expedited parcel or another courier like UPS or Fedex? Sorry for the questions. I will definitely let you know as soon as I get it. I live in Canmore, and just noticed you live in Calgary. So hopefully tomorrow I will have it with me, I'm crossing my fingers as the wait is stressing me out!
Same here Sweetie, it came thru Canada Post expedited parcel. Just make sure to have someone at home to sign for it. We don't live apart from each other, we are close to each other in everything...........I hope we will get our approvals together!!!!

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
I'm excited to hear things are happening for everyone! I got a letter in the mail yesterday requesting a certificate of proof of divorce (from my husbands previous marriage). I sent in copies of the divorce, but I guess they need the certificate- I should have known that and just done it from the get-go. At any rate, I'm excited because at least they're reviewing my application. Not too much longer...I hope...

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Mona_Barca said:
Same here Sweetie, it came thru Canada Post expedited parcel. Just make sure to have someone at home to sign for it. We don't live apart from each other, we are close to each other in everything...........I hope we will get our approvals together!!!!
If we get our approvals together we can celebrate together! We always drive to Calgary on weekends coz that's where we do our grocery shopping! And you are welcome to visit us in Canmore anytime!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
smishsmash, what is your timeline?

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
angtao said:
smishsmash, what is your timeline?
I tried to update my profile here but incase it didn't work:
I applied July 10, 2010
Started processing Sept. 20, 2010
Login to eCas April 15 (?), 2011
Request for info May 9, 2011

and i'm applying inland under spousal sponsorship...hope that helps clarify!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
smishsmash, when did Vegreville receive your application? Did you mail it out on July 10, 2010 and they received it on July 15,2010?

I will have LY add you to the list. Welcome. I am sure she will be happy to see another person in July that applied as she is patiently waiting to be approved. Her application was received on July 16 and there is no one that sent there app between July 6-16 as per the timelines on the chart.

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
sophie100 said:
I'm not sure yet, I haven't heard anything since they wrote to me saying it's all been completed. I don't know whether to expect a phone call or another letter!
Usually, if its Decision made, they will state the office that will contact you for the landing interview...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Wow lots of new posts and lots of wonderful news. I will just say "CONGRATULATIONS" to all those with wonderful news. I always enjoy hearing them. Thank you for sharing them. And "WELCOME" to all new members. I will update the chart at the end of the week (when I hope to hear news). I would have called today to CIC but hubby had an appointment today with the doctor and we didn't have a ride back so I wasn't able to get back home in time. However, I will look into calling tomorrow and hopefully have good news to share. I also want to find out if they are finished with at least the RCMP check on me they requested in Jan 2011. But of course, I hope to get more news then that. I will be on here off and on (been a very busy week) so just know you all are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers even when not on here. I will always reply as soon as I can. Well I am off to eat Chinese for supper and watch a movie. I am really enjoying this time with hubby. Again thank you for the ongoing support I will NEVER be able to thank you all enough. I just hope I can provide the same kind of support to you all when needed. I hope all of you are doing good and that you have a wonderful week. Talk to you all later. ;D