App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I dont know if anyone will know, but after I land, I intend on going to college. However, I was thinking of filing for financial aid on my courses. Will this have an impact on the sponsorship at all? I know that welfare and stuff does. Maybe I could just take out a loan or credit from the bank...

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
My Ecas is updated this morning

"Decision Made" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 16, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on March 16, 2012 to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, British Columbia, Canada, V9R 4K7 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Finally....I hope it doesn't mean I got refused.....fingers crossed

During these months, besides CIC Hong Kong office requiring my non-accompany kid's application, CIC has never asked me any further information. My medical report was expired on Aug 2011 but they extended it.

Here I have a question if anybody can give me an idea, I just applied work permit 2 weeks ago and now I got DM, so what will happen to my OWP? Will I get refund?

Thanks

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
AmandaHsu said:

My timeline:

congrats

We sent you a letter on March 16, 2012 to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, British Columbia, Canada, V9R 4K7 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

During these months, besides CIC Hong Kong office requiring my non-accompany kid's application, CIC has never asked me any further information. My medical report was expired on Aug 2011 but they extended it.

Here I have a question if anybody can give me an idea, I just applied work permit 2 weeks ago and now I got DM, so what will happen to my OWP? Will I get refund?

Thanks

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmandaHsu said:

My timeline:

Thanks
Congratulations!!!!this is a great news......u r almost done now.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
AmandaHsu said:

My timeline:

Thanks
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now the waiting is over. :D

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey!
I can see people in INLAND APPLICATION 2010 thread are getting DM in turn, and the the thread is also slow down recently.

Wish all good news will come soon to all of us!!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Amanda :p

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Hi dear 2010 inlanders,

Just wondering whether any of you have been asked by CIC to submitted option C for most recent year after you had already submitted the Option C for the previous year with your application.

If I want to submit the most recent tax info my self along with my other supporting documents, would NOA itself be enough?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMA.DE said:
Hi dear 2010 inlanders,

Just wondering whether any of you have been asked by CIC to submitted option C for most recent year after you had already submitted the Option C for the previous year with your application.

If I want to submit the most recent tax info my self along with my other supporting documents, would NOA itself be enough?
Well may I ask if u have been ask by cic to submit option c......wel to the best of my knowledge I have not seen such case to re.submit option c again

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
tozo said:
Well may I ask if u have been ask by cic to submit option c......wel to the best of my knowledge I have not seen such case to re.submit option c again
I was not asked...it‘s just my application was submitted last november. At that time, I submitted option c for 2010 which doesn't reflect my income for 2011. Will CIC ask me to submit my latest option C in order to reflect my income for the last 12 month? Did you see cases where CIC ask proof for the last 12 month income during the process?

On the other hand, if I am willing to submit the latest tax info without being asked by CIC, would NOA be sufficient?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I live in Quebec, so no...they wont ask me for that.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Thanks for the congrats.....I'm so haapy it's almost done, even though I'm still a little bit worried about what their decision is but anyway, at least, something is coming :p :p

Here, I'm going to share a little bit my case, hope it will help or give some ideas to whom has the situation as me.
I applied under common-law partner and I have a non-accompany kid who is 11 years old outside Canada.
I didn't apply PR for my kid this time, just because I didn't know that he doesn't have to come to stay here right now to keep his PR, so I thought it would be better to get his PR later when he decides to come.

Anyway, as my timeline

2010, Aug 10: medical exam done

2010, Nov 3: application which included criminal records from my hometown and New Zealand, medical receipt were received by CIC but I didn't provide RCMP record and finger print because it's not necessary which mentioned on guide

My sponsor is a self-employer and he provided the tax paper from 2007-2008 because we didn't have 2009 and 2010 done yet at that time. My bf wrote a letter to explain why and put his bookkeeper's name and phone number on the letter. CIC didn't ask us to update the info or any other documents about this part.

2011, June: my non-accompany kid did his medical exam without CIC required it.

2011, July: I sent my kid's medical receipt to CPC-V with a letter explained his name changed (I put his English name on my application but it's not allowed to put that name on his passport since he doesn't have english birth certificate so I had to correct it). However, my Ecas has never showed "additional docs is received..." something like that but I knew it was received before my AIP because my son's name was changed already on my AIP letter.

2011, Sep: I got AIP and CIC transferred my son's info to Hong Kong office.

2011, Oct: My son received a letter from CIC-Hong Kong which asked him to offer IMM0008, 5669...

2011, Nov: CIC-HK started processing my son's app and I ordered FOSS

2011, Dec: I received my FOSS, knew that CIC had done my RCMP check on April 2011 but not started my background check and my medical report has been extended. Also the BFD will be Mar 23, 2012.

2012, Feb: CIC-HK finished (withdrawn) my son's app which was showed up on my Ecas on Mar 6, 2012.

2012, Mar 4: I applied OWP since my visitor record is going to expired on April

2012, Mar 16: DM

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMA.DE said:
I was not asked...it‘s just my application was submitted last november. At that time, I submitted option c for 2010 which doesn't reflect my income for 2011. Will CIC ask me to submit my latest option C in order to reflect my income for the last 12 month? Did you see cases where CIC ask proof for the last 12 month income during the process?

On the other hand, if I am willing to submit the latest tax info without being asked by CIC, would NOA be sufficient?
SMADE,well there is no need to send in another option c because the first one is ok .....since you have been working its ok that is why they also ask for a letter from your employer stating all the stuff you take.... cic will request additional document if they want to .

Aurora9151

Feb 15, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
08-Sept-2012
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
12-June-2013
Congrats Amanda! You got DM on my birthday ;D But I got client update form on my birthday instead... :( Anyway, I have a quesiton for you that you just applied your OWP but also got DM at the same time, has CIC issued you the OWP already? If not, can the money be refunded?