Canada-India said:
To Love_Young
Can you please add the following information to your chart:
Inland Application Filed
Vegreville received our file October, 2010
They started processing our file November, 2010
Our File was transferred to our local office August, 2011
No decision on OWP or First Stage yet as at March 13, 2012
Looking at this chart is so depressing.....we are the only one that have not got neither AIP or even file transferred.....No news yet for us...We sent the requested info on Jan 20th to Vegreville....and still nothing...they are now opening extra mail received dec 23rd...So again we have to be patient!! Very very upsetting...we try not to think about it but it is just impossible....we want to buy a house; can't do, we want to start a family; well better wait...want to visit his family in England..: we can'T.....just want to go to Boston for the WE: We can'T.....It is an aweful wait aweful ! Oh well nothing we can do !!! patience everybody that are still waiting !!

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
sa_ja said:
Looking at this chart is so depressing.....we are the only one that have not got neither AIP or even file transferred.....No news yet for us...We sent the requested info on Jan 20th to Vegreville....and still nothing...they are now opening extra mail received dec 23rd...So again we have to be patient!! Very very upsetting...we try not to think about it but it is just impossible....we want to buy a house; can't do, we want to start a family; well better wait...want to visit his family in England..: we can'T.....just want to go to Boston for the WE: We can'T.....It is an aweful wait aweful ! Oh well nothing we can do !!! patience everybody that are still waiting !!
I kind of understand your feeling, even I got AIP but still.....I can't go anywhere. My bf and I have been thinking of moving to other city but we dare not since it might delay the process if we're going to change local office. Dying for going to England for my bf's father that my bf has never met in person after his birth, we can't; going back to my hometown visiting my family, we can't. The thing depressed me most is the call center, always giving me different answers, and then I don't know what I should believe....

Although I want to tell you that keep your hope, cheer up but I know it won't really help you. All I want to say is you're not really that lonely...here are still some other people like us who's having no choice but wait.... please stay being strong....

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
yeah. We are still waiting. We got AIP on April 2011. Almost a year ago. Still waiting...

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah,let keep our heads up....the few of us from 2010 .nothing we can do but to wait :( :( :(

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News! News! News!
I just got a letter this morning stating We pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The CIC Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident status

Is that the decision made letter? They say nothing on "approved" or not.... That's confusing!

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
They opened our requested info march 10th, our ecas changed today :) now let's see how long before they read it and take a decision on AIP !

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanAusGal said:
Congratulations jesse - that's the same letter I got as well!

Finally coming to an end for you!!
Thanks! Did you land yet? If Yes, how was your interview going?

juliette_ds

Jun 6, 2011
Like you all I am still waiting. Early days for me yet as it's only been 6 months. Application was received on October 27, 2011.
Oddly enough though they requested additional information about where I had lived previously. That was in January of 2012. Nothing more since and no change in my online CIC status. Ugh. Will it EVER END!?!?!?!!?! :'(

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody waiting for landing letter from or landed in Kitchener?

I heard that CIC Kitchener only sends out invitation letters on the second Tuesday each month, and landing days are scheduled on the last week of the month. The odds for me to land this month are so low....

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
jesse_love said:
Anybody waiting for landing letter from or landed in Kitchener?

I heard that CIC Kitchener only sends out invitation letters on the second Tuesday each month, and landing days are scheduled on the last week of the month. The odds for me to land this month are so low....

that sucks... Im waiting for a landing date for Scarborough office.. i wish i knew something !! Any Scarborough peeps hear anything ?

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
i would be so happy if our aapplication would get get approved right now wouldnt be worried about when landing interview will be .

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
i would be so happy if our aapplication would get get approved right now wouldnt be worried about when landing interview will be .
yeah shantese, i agree with you 100%.......if you been able to wait for a year and over processing then waiting for landing is just a matter of time...but our time will surely come .huh