20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
tozo said:
Well AmandaHsu, call cic on 1-888-242-2100 after the voice prompt ....type 1..2..1client ID 1year of birth 1 (call 1-888-242-2100 enter 121 xxxx-xxxx 1 xxxx1 then listen) .....then the voice prompt will start by saying your app received on date and we are currently accessing your app and we anticipate to provide you information by date (current date)if file has been worked on recently.

well am not sponsoring my kids for now so i dont have ecas for them.......from your post its seems like you are sponsoring him so its becomes accompanying Dependant and its also has additional process ...hope they speed it up very fast.its would have been better to sponsor him after PR but i hope you will be approved soon.... ;D stay positive and good luck for all who are waiting.
hmm...I tried to call in these two days but I didn't get any info about what date they'll provide me info....and I talked to an agent from call center, he said that everything seems fine, according to the computer, they're waiting for my background check and the info from my son's local CIC. I was almost screaming when he mentioned "background check" because I've been reading so many people's post about how long they've been waiting for background check.

The thing I don't understand here is I'm not sponsoring my son too, and it shows my son is non-accompany family member on my Foss. But it seems like they(CIC) required us more paper work compared to yours. Now I don't know what I should do, should I call in again to make it clear?

Anyway, thank you for sharing your info and I truly wish you graduate from this college a.s.a.p. :) GOOD LUCK

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
tozo said:
yeah i see that, well i send them my police check and passport because my last passport had expire so they needed a new one which i send them on nov 3,2011 and the police check send on august 19, one month before i got aip and now they attached both on jan 27,2012.....whats we must realized is that the IO officers who attached additional documents to applicant files dont make decisions but rather prepare files for those IO in charge to make decisions...any way whats can we do but to keep waiting.
yeah but i called them 2 days ago. they said they will review the file again in March...........

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Inlanders friends,
Especially 2010 people CEC, GiGi, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean_end, Mwaannn,

Today I got my permanent residence finally after 19 months of lengthy process. We went to our Etobicoke Ontario office by thinking only us alone there but there are too many people our there also waiting for interview, almost 50. After out 10 minutes interview, it took time for them to process our new SIN number. SIN will come in 10 working days in post.

It’s been long time since we were on this thread, now it’s time to go on with busy life. I am planning to move as soon as possible from this Toronto Ontario to Vancouver British Columbia. I didn’t find it better here, west might be better (People are moving to Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton)

Best of luck people

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,i just call the CIC and the agent said everything is fine on my file but they are just waiting for home country visa office because i have non-accompany dependent on my application.i dont know when the visa office are going to get back to vegreville so they will finalized this process....is anybody have an idea about how long its could take.................this waiting business is too much. :mad:

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Inlanders friends,

Today I got my permanent residence finally after 19 months of lengthy process. We went to our Etobicoke Ontario office by thinking only us alone there but there are too many people our there also waiting for interview, almost 50. After out 10 minutes interview, it took time for them to process our new SIN number. SIN will come in 10 working days in post.

It's been long time since we were on this thread, now it's time to go on with busy life. I am planning to move as soon as possible from this Toronto Ontario to Vancouver British Columbia. I didn't find it better here, west might be better (People are moving to Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton)

Best of luck people
Congrats, so pleased for you. We are still waiting on a letter for our landing. I will keep everyone posted :D

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Inlanders friends,

It's been long time since we were on this thread, now it's time to go on with busy life. I am planning to move as soon as possible from this Toronto Ontario to Vancouver British Columbia. I didn't find it better here, west might be better (People are moving to Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton)

Best of luck people
we are going tommrow, so I guess they don't have that much time to ask you questions since the whole process took only 10mins?

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
tozo said:
hello guys,i just call the CIC and the agent said everything is fine on my file but they are just waiting for home country visa office because i have non-accompany dependent on my application.i dont know when the visa office are going to get back to vegreville so they will finalized this process....is anybody have an idea about how long its could take.................this waiting business is too much. :mad:
tozo i understand your fustration i agree too much waiting its depressing

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Inlanders friends,

Best of luck people
It's so good to hear you finished this journey, 19 months waiting is really tough.

My bf and I are thinking about moving to Edmonton too, wish to hear some your opinions about the place if you've ever moved there.

Congrats.....

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Lots of people are getting good news...awesome!!

We are still in limbo without AIP, our additionnal documents requested were received in Vegreville on Jan 20th...we directed them directly to the officer....so hopefully they will open the info quickly.....now at 13 months..no AIP !! hanging in there...we just stopped worrying...it will come when it comes.....Just hope they won't take 3 months to open letter and take a decision...

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Inlanders friends,

Best of luck people

Congratulations Mark_Ann!!! I wish you all the best!!!! about moving out Toeronto, I would think Calgaryt is a good option, providing you can get a decent job out there.

Good luck guys and keep in touch>

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Thanks AmandaHsu , Theresa_lynn, GiGi, Ocean_end for your best wishes...........

How long it will take to get PR card in post? Because I am planning to move in other province that's why? 36 business days are official time but I think it will come earlier than that.........what do you think guys?

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, just want to give you all an update. I landed in Scarborough office on December 8, 2011 and I finally received my PR card today: January 31, 2012. I can now travel with commercial carriers !

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
pptk703 said:
Hi everyone, just want to give you all an update. I landed in Scarborough office on December 8, 2011 and I finally received my PR card today: January 31, 2012. I can now travel with commercial carriers !
congratulations...

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 17 2011/ Re-Done Oct. 10 2012
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Work permit issued Jan. 31 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2013.....Finally!!!!!
Hi everyone! I know most of you have moved on to get ur AIP and what not but question for ya!

My wife and I went for an interview today ( to prove if the the relationship is genuine). Anddd, we got approved for AIP
We were just wondering if anyone knows what happens next. She said she was going to mail the letter to us. We also had applied for a work permit at the same time. Will i receive the authorization to go get a work permit in that letter as well?

Do they contact us for a landing interview or is that something we do? we just kind of want to know "what happens next" as this process is extremely lengthy. Thanks so much in advance!

*And just some additional information for the interview. It was so nerve racking leading up to it, but once we met the immigration officer and saw she was low key, relaxed we settled right down. She asked us questions but barely looked at us cause they have to type everything in.
She didn't seem concerned if we had any answers that didn't match up(she interviewed us seperate), because she felt that we were most definitly a legit relationship.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LuckyJinx said:
Hi everyone! I know most of you have moved on to get ur AIP and what not but question for ya!

My wife and I went for an interview today ( to prove if the the relationship is genuine). Anddd, we got approved for AIP
We were just wondering if anyone knows what happens next. She said she was going to mail the letter to us. We also had applied for a work permit at the same time. Will i receive the authorization to go get a work permit in that letter as well?

Do they contact us for a landing interview or is that something we do? we just kind of want to know "what happens next" as this process is extremely lengthy. Thanks so much in advance!

*And just some additional information for the interview. It was so nerve racking leading up to it, but once we met the immigration officer and saw she was low key, relaxed we settled right down. She asked us questions but barely looked at us cause they have to type everything in.
She didn't seem concerned if we had any answers that didn't match up(she interviewed us seperate), because she felt that we were most definitly a legit relationship.
congratulations!!!!! this is good news that they have finally approval the first stage AIP... well whats happy next is that ,they will mail you a letter stating that you have been approved ....this first stage and the second stage is of Medical, security, background checks and other verifications for person being sponsored .they will ask you to provide additional document in the letter ,that if you have not already send them.
Relax and cheerful just apply for the owp if you have not already done so.... ;D ;D ;D ;D