n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
tozo said:
hello guys .....just check CIC phone service and my phone message changed to january 27,2012 from when i got the AIP sept 15,2011.............i hope its decision made......i call cic and the agent said everything is fine but they are waiting for visa office from my home country to make the final decision.....i have non-accompanying dependents and am not sponsoring them so its not a big deal......just waiting for the Ecas update. ;D
tozo i hope its finally over for you

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
tozo said:
hello guys .....just check CIC phone service and my phone message changed to january 27,2012 from when i got the AIP sept 15,2011.............i hope its decision made......i call cic and the agent said everything is fine but they are waiting for visa office from my home country to make the final decision.....i have non-accompanying dependents and am not sponsoring them so its not a big deal......just waiting for the Ecas update. ;D
Hi Tozo, where did you get the info about the date? I tried the phone service several times and all I got was "your app was received on Nov 2010, acknowledge letter sent on Dec 2010" and that's it.

The other question for you is have your non-accompanying dependents' ecas ever changed?
My son's ecas has kept changing every month but nothing really new sometimes and it confused me. Like just now, I received an Ecas updated that showing that my son's "medical received" which has showed on the Ecas a month ago. The other change is "we started processing your (my son) app on Nov 2011" is disappeared now from my son's ecas but I can see it on my bf (the sponsor)'s ecas now. It seems like CIC is moving the info from here to there and then moving back....a little drives me nuts, I hope I know what they're doing now.... :eek:

huh001

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
hey All,

I need you guys help for my PR application,

I finished my two year studies in Canada in accounting , and i work as an accountant now . i have a bachelor degree from Ireland in Business . i am on open work permit (post grad work permit rite now ) I did the self assessment and i get more then 67 Points if i select arranged employment , what options do i have to apply for PR ? Please help

Thanks In advance

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
huh001 said:
hey All,

I need you guys help for my PR application,

I finished my two year studies in Canada in accounting , and i work as an accountant now . i have a bachelor degree from Ireland in Business . i am on open work permit (post grad work permit rite now ) I did the self assessment and i get more then 67 Points if i select arranged employment , what options do i have to apply for PR ? Please help

Thanks In advance
I think you need to get these answers from skilled workers http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/ , all of us here are belong to family sponsorship class.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmandaHsu said:
Hi Tozo, where did you get the info about the date? I tried the phone service several times and all I got was "your app was received on Nov 2010, acknowledge letter sent on Dec 2010" and that's it.

The other question for you is have your non-accompanying dependents' ecas ever changed?
My son's ecas has kept changing every month but nothing really new sometimes and it confused me. Like just now, I received an Ecas updated that showing that my son's "medical received" which has showed on the Ecas a month ago. The other change is "we started processing your (my son) app on Nov 2011" is disappeared now from my son's ecas but I can see it on my bf (the sponsor)'s ecas now. It seems like CIC is moving the info from here to there and then moving back....a little drives me nuts, I hope I know what they're doing now.... :eek:
Well AmandaHsu, call cic on 1-888-242-2100 after the voice prompt ....type 1..2..1client ID 1year of birth 1 (call 1-888-242-2100 enter 121 xxxx-xxxx 1 xxxx1 then listen) .....then the voice prompt will start by saying your app received on date and we are currently accessing your app and we anticipate to provide you information by date (current date)if file has been worked on recently.

well am not sponsoring my kids for now so i dont have ecas for them.......from your post its seems like you are sponsoring him so its becomes accompanying Dependant and its also has additional process ...hope they speed it up very fast.its would have been better to sponsor him after PR but i hope you will be approved soon.... ;D stay positive and good luck for all who are waiting.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
tozo i hope its finally over for you
yeah i hope its finally over for me to graduate from this university college of immigration.....lol

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Grrr. I'm still waiting on my background checks to go through. Anyone else waiting? How long has it been for you?

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
Hi ,CEC. Just have a question for you. when did you sent your RCMP? and did they request anything from you after you got AIP?
I sent my RCMP together with the application (June 2010).

After I got my AiP they requested two police checks from back home (one of them I had already filed with the application).

All my police checks from back home are ok as I can see on FOSS. The problem seems to be RCMPm they have clearly done something wrong and we pay for their mistakes.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys my ecas just updated with additional line saying....we received the requested information on 27 jan,2012,thank you for providing the information.......l hope they finish this fast.still waiting 8)

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
tozo said:
Hello guys my ecas just updated with additional line saying....we received the requested information on 27 jan,2012,thank you for providing the information.......l hope they finish this fast.still waiting 8)
tozo when did you send additional information mine was delievered on august 26 2011 and still no update on if they recieved it

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
tozo said:
Hi tozo I am in the same situation. My phone machine changed to "I can get response by jan 17"

And my ecas said they received requested info on Jan 17. But still no decision made.

I don't know what's going on. So where r u from tozo? And what kind of additional info did u

send? Mine was medical I send it in October.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
tozo when did you send additional information mine was delievered on august 26 2011 and still no update on if they recieved it
Shantese,i send my police check on august 19,2011 even before the AIP which i got sept 15,2011,so in the aip letter they request my police check and passport .i send them passport on the Nov 3,2011 and just attached everything on Jan 27 2012......just waiting for DM.

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
tozo said:
Shantese,i send my police check on august 19,2011 even before the AIP which i got sept 15,2011,so in the aip letter they request my police check and passport .i send them passport on the Nov 3,2011 and just attached everything on Jan 27 2012......just waiting for DM.
thanks tozo they requested passport and native language from us still waiting

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
Hi tozo I am in the same situation. My phone machine changed to "I can get response by jan 17"

And my ecas said they received requested info on Jan 17. But still no decision made.

I don't know what's going on. So where r u from tozo? And what kind of additional info did u

send? Mine was medical I send it in October.
yeah i see that, well i send them my police check and passport because my last passport had expire so they needed a new one which i send them on nov 3,2011 and the police check send on august 19, one month before i got aip and now they attached both on jan 27,2012.....whats we must realized is that the IO officers who attached additional documents to applicant files dont make decisions but rather prepare files for those IO in charge to make decisions...any way whats can we do but to keep waiting.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
CEC said:
I sent my RCMP together with the application (June 2010).

After I got my AiP they requested two police checks from back home (one of them I had already filed with the application).

All my police checks from back home are ok as I can see on FOSS. The problem seems to be RCMPm they have clearly done something wrong and we pay for their mistakes.
im still waiting as well. I got AIP on april 2011.