Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my second FOSS in and it is pretty confusing as usual:

25NOV2011 - BF REVIEW (ENG)
*AS PER WEBSCREEN, RCMP NOT RECD ELECTRONICALLY
*RESENT RCMP
*MEDS VU 23 MARCH 2012, ISSUED NEW MEDS
*OUTSTANDING

What the heck is this "*AS PER WEBSCREEN, RCMP NOT RECD ELECTRONICALLY *RESENT RCMP"

Webscreen? Did they mess up my police checks and they had to request a new one? :mad:

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oceans_end said:
got landing letter today, Jan 31 in Ottawa
wow ......that is a great news.all the best and have fun 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) for you graduation day from university college of immgration ..lol

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
for anyone who got the landing letter check list, beside 2 photographs it says IMPORTANT make sure that the photographer does not cut the photots as per the instructions on the photo specification sheet. anyone know what this means? Tried calling CiC agent says it means just have the photographer follow the measurement instructions, but I don't really know if the agent knew what she was saying? can someone confirm? why are they mentioning anything about cutting the photo? there are nothing on the specification sheet mentions anything about cutting it.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Ocean_end don't be confuse...........today we went for PR photo we got it. I have interview on 30th January 2012.

You can just go to a photo studio and tell tham "2 photos for PR" they will do it exactly what we want, don't even cut it. They will give you perfect one.

You need 2 photos of each (You & yr spouse)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oceans_end said:
for anyone who got the landing letter check list, beside 2 photographs it says IMPORTANT make sure that the photographer does not cut the photots as per the instructions on the photo specification sheet. anyone know what this means? Tried calling CiC agent says it means just have the photographer follow the measurement instructions, but I don't really know if the agent knew what she was saying? can someone confirm? why are they mentioning anything about cutting the photo? there are nothing on the specification sheet mentions anything about cutting it.
hello ,check out the photo instructions for the PR card

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CEC said:
I just got my second FOSS in and it is pretty confusing as usual:

25NOV2011 - BF REVIEW (ENG)
*AS PER WEBSCREEN, RCMP NOT RECD ELECTRONICALLY
*RESENT RCMP
*MEDS VU 23 MARCH 2012, ISSUED NEW MEDS
*OUTSTANDING

What the heck is this "*AS PER WEBSCREEN, RCMP NOT RECD ELECTRONICALLY *RESENT RCMP"

Webscreen? Did they mess up my police checks and they had to request a new one? :mad:
That's what it looks like to me. So frustrating. When is your next BF date? Try to stay positive, I know it's hard. I am rooting for you.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeresaLynn said:
That's what it looks like to me. So frustrating. When is your next BF date? Try to stay positive, I know it's hard. I am rooting for you.
BF 25 March 2012

Does it mean they will only look at my application again on that date?

Zoekitkat

Jan 9, 2012
Hi all,

I am coming from the Inland Application 2011 to ask you a quick question, I just got DM last Friday (January 20) and I was wondering how long it took you after getting DM to receive the letter? I am expecting an OWP as well, as I understood I should get it at the same time. I applied at Vegreville.

Cheers.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
tozo said:
wow ......that is a great news.all the best and have fun 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) for you graduation day from university college of immgration ..lol
Conratulations Oceans_ends!!!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
CEC said:
BF 25 March 2012

Hi ,CEC. Just have a question for you. when did you sent your RCMP? and did they request anything from you after you got AIP?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CEC said:
BF 25 March 2012

Unfortunately yes. It looks like they messed up on requesting you security checks. Hang in there. Hopefully u will get DM in March.

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zoekitkat said:
Hi all,

I am coming from the Inland Application 2011 to ask you a quick question, I just got DM last Friday (January 20) and I was wondering how long it took you after getting DM to receive the letter? I am expecting an OWP as well, as I understood I should get it at the same time. I applied at Vegreville.

Cheers.
Hi there,

I'm from the 2011 thread as well. My wife got her landing interview letter a little over 2 weeks after receiving AIP & DM on Jan. 5th 2012. The interview has been scheduled for Feb. 2nd, which is less than a month after AIP. Our local office is Scarborough, ON.

Although some people have waited for up to 3 months for this, people receiving DM in early 2012 have consistently received their landing interview letters just a few weeks after the Second Stage has been finalized (DM). If I were you, I would expect to get in the mail some great news very, very soon!

S. :D

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hi Theresa_Lynn & CEC,

Before it says, “Your application received on June 16th 2010, we are processing your application, your anticipated waiting time is 8th August 2011” but now it says, “Your application received on 16th June 2010” that's it.

In my spouse's phone machine it says same thing because she apply & got PR in 2009. Even now it says on her reply phone machine, “Your application received on March 13th 2009”
hello guys .....just check CIC phone service and my phone message changed to january 27,2012 from when i got the AIP sept 15,2011.............i hope its decision made......i call cic and the agent said everything is fine but they are waiting for visa office from my home country to make the final decision.....i have non-accompanying dependents and am not sponsoring them so its not a big deal......just waiting for the Ecas update. ;D