+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hi members,
i have sponsored my husband,he is from uk, we are now living in Canada, he became a pr on 2nd of nov 2011 ,
now a days we are suffering with ,some personnel social problems , is that possible for my husband if he would apply
for social assistance,i know i have sponsored him according imm undertaking,for 3 year,s as well, we have a baby as well,
so if he applies then what the problems he could be face , or my self could be face or another question is that, can i only my self
can apply for social. me and my son except my husband are Canadian citizens plz advise.

susan18

Dec 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
Sept, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept, 2011
LANDED..........
March, 12 2012
Its like am the only one who apply from 2009 and still waiting

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
oceans_end said:
I received my work permit after I graduated before I was a internaitonal student so I did not have to wait for AIP to get the WP. My orignal passport expired Feb 1st, 2012, so my WP/health card all expires on the same day. Just got my passport renewed, so I guess I need to hand in my extension before it expires to keep implied status? Don't you need to be currently employeed in order to get a extension on a WP?
No, experts please correct me if I am wrong, but for an Open Work Permit application as a consequence of AIP employment is not required.

Currently, you have a restricted work permit, I am guessing. As a consequence of your AIP, you are now entitled to an Open Work Permit. So, that's what you are requesting this time as a part of your change of conditions application. Do it online. Include a copy of AIP approval. Show how you are supporting yourself if you aren't employed. Easiest thing to do is write it all up in a Word document and save it in PDF format and attach this where they request proof of how you'll be supporting yourself. That's what I did for the previous extension application. I encourage you to do it online. It is an easier and faster process. You'll be on implied status until you're approved.

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hi members,
i have sponsored my husband,he is from uk, we are now living in Canada, he became a pr on 2nd of nov 2011 ,
now a days we are suffering with ,some personnel social problems , is that possible for my husband if he would apply
for social assistance,i know i have sponsored him according imm undertaking,for 3 year,s as well, we have a baby as well,
so if he applies then what the problems he could be face , or my self could be face or another question is that, can i only my self
can apply for social. me and my son except my husband are Canadian citizens plz advise.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Just received today the letter requesting extra documents.....after 13 months in process....oh well, we have everything ready so we'll send it right back tomorrow.....just hope it won't take an other 2 months.....let see hoe long it takes to attach requested information....finger crossed for it to be fast....we want AIP !!!!!!!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa_ja said:
Just received today the letter requesting extra documents.....after 13 months in process....oh well, we have everything ready so we'll send it right back tomorrow.....just hope it won't take an other 2 months.....let see hoe long it takes to attach requested information....finger crossed for it to be fast....we want AIP !!!!!!!
sorry to hear they requested additional document......if i may asked whats kind of document did they ask you to provide.all the best and good luck

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeresaLynn said:
Ooooh what did the phone message say? That's really good news :D I hope u hear something.
What does it say? Mine is still the same, I've just checked.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi Theresa_Lynn & CEC,

Before it says, “Your application received on June 16th 2010, we are processing your application, your anticipated waiting time is 8th August 2011” but now it says, “Your application received on 16th June 2010” that’s it.

In my spouse’s phone machine it says same thing because she apply & got PR in 2009. Even now it says on her reply phone machine, “Your application received on March 13th 2009”

Zoekitkat

Jan 9, 2012
Hi

I was reading through your old post trying to figure out what's your story. I was glad to find that we are in the same boat. Mu husband is sponsoring me, we decided to live in Canada and do the application Inland (to not be separated).
It will be soon 12 months that we send our application (they received it on feb 2nd 2011). And today I am getting worry. I called once CIC to ask if it was normal that since I send my application I did not receive anything, They told me yes. I would like to know if you received anything from the immigration since March (I believe that's when you send your application).

Thank you in advance, and I wish you good luck for the final months. :)

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
tozo said:
sorry to hear they requested additional document......if i may asked whats kind of document did they ask you to provide.all the best and good luck
They requested more documents showing cohabitation.... Which we have so swnding it right back today... Can't beleive we are still waiting for AIP... I am wonderong how long it will take until they oen our answer and add it to file and take a decision,...my bet 2 months... :-(.. But nothing we can do but waiting!!!'

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Does anyone know what date they're on in the additional document mail queue?

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
annabruce said:
No, experts please correct me if I am wrong, but for an Open Work Permit application as a consequence of AIP employment is not required.

Currently, you have a restricted work permit, I am guessing. As a consequence of your AIP, you are now entitled to an Open Work Permit. So, that's what you are requesting this time as a part of your change of conditions application. Do it online. Include a copy of AIP approval. Show how you are supporting yourself if you aren't employed. Easiest thing to do is write it all up in a Word document and save it in PDF format and attach this where they request proof of how you'll be supporting yourself. That's what I did for the previous extension application. I encourage you to do it online. It is an easier and faster process. You'll be on implied status until you're approved.
Thanks hope your right! now have to try and find the AIP letter... still trying to contact CIC regarding this, finally got through at 3:30pm today then the phone died because i was using my bluetooth in the car :(

leo_liu

Nov 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
hey guys,

i phoned CIC today. the rep on the other side was really nice. she checked my file and told me that everything looks very good at her end. my medical got extended and they are doing the background check. in addition, she said "i wouldn't be surprise if you got a decision made with in two months....check after two months."

is this how the rep usually says to give you a "hope" and "push you to wait" for another two months .....

anyway i have to wait.....

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
leo_liu that is what I heared too.

They need to finish all 2010 application in March 2012..........................