+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Rockin_Zombie said:
thanks for the replies guys. I received AIP in October 2010. They did ask me for another document, which they received on July 2011 as you can see from my previous post. I have not ordered my FOSS notes, I will do that this week.

BTW, can this be because of the fact that I moved from Windsor to Toronto in between? I moved Last July, which was after I applied (February).
Hi Rockin. May I ask that what documents they requested from you?

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
BenderS said:
We just checked online, and it says "A Decision has been made!" YAY! BUT I still don't see 'MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED' like everyone else ?? We did our medical a few weeks before submitting our application, do you think that's why ?

so nervous, I just hope the decision is in our favor... but HELLO PROGRESS!
I did not see medical have been received too which I did it couple months before submitting my application.

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
angtao said:
I don't think so nicole.

LY, can we get a chart update?

benders or coldgirl, have you guys heard anything yet? I hope it is a big jump this week.

Ive calling them everyday but they just say its still in process. I dont know whats going on...

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
pepe261 said:
Hi everybody!!

I have some good news to share. I called today CIC and the agent told me that we got first stage of approval and I got my work permit. She said that the letter was sent last Friday. I checked e-cas and it is still on "in process"...
Awesome, Im happy for you Pepe!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
I got a letter for my landing interview!

It'll be 18 Oct at 10:15 at Guy-Favreau in Montreal! And they made arrangements to give out permanent SIN numbers! :D

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
Jurjen said:
I got a letter for my landing interview!

It'll be 18 Oct at 10:15 at Guy-Favreau in Montreal! And they made arrangements to give out permanent SIN numbers! :D
hi jurjen, let us know if they will give you permanent SIN. becuase they also said that in our letter but after landing, they said they can't give permanent SIN and have to wait for PR card. I am also holing temporary SIN starts with 9.. i landed sept 23

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Crap! My wife is out of the city for work on the day of the landing interview... And can't get CIC on the phone.

Why don't local offices have phone numbers!? Now I need someone at the other side of the country to call back to my neighbour (relatively speaking) to reschedule the landing... Ils sont fou, les Canadiens. ???

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
abc3896 said:
I did not see medical have been received too which I did it couple months before submitting my application.
And where are you in the process? Did you get 'Decision Made' as welll?

Rockin_Zombie

Oct 3, 2011
abc3896 said:
Hi Rockin. May I ask that what documents they requested from you?
they asked about my whereabouts from February 2010 to January 2011 (they sent me the letter in January). That's why I am thinking it has something to do with my moving.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Congrats to people who got AIP :)

coldgirl: I know you may feel stressed now, please don't give up, keep calling them. Your AIP&PR is waiting for you.

about myself:

My ex-husband called me this morning said they received the mail from CIC-Hong Kong for some additional papers. However, he can't
really understand it and not sure what he should provide so I asked him to scan the letter for me, so I can help to finish it. On the letter, it mentioned all the required papers have to be received by CIC before Nov 11,2011. I hope that means I'll get some good news after that.

Also, I talked to CIC call center this morning regarding my medical exam which was expired on August already. The agent told me if there was nothing mentioned on my letter (no matter medical or criminal record) then it means I don't have to do it. She also mentioned she didn't see any info on her computer that I need to give further information so all I have to do now is helping my non-accompany family to do their part.

Good luck to people who are still waiting, it might be tough but please don't give up the hope. Hugs....

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Well, it looks like it is going to be less then a 5 day jump tomorrow. Coldgirl has not received any news yet and hers is Nov.4.

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
AmandaHsu said:
Congrats to people who got AIP :)

coldgirl: I know you may feel stressed now, please don't give up, keep calling them. Your AIP&PR is waiting for you.

about myself:

My ex-husband called me this morning said they received the mail from CIC-Hong Kong for some additional papers. However, he can't
really understand it and not sure what he should provide so I asked him to scan the letter for me, so I can help to finish it. On the letter, it mentioned all the required papers have to be received by CIC before Nov 11,2011. I hope that means I'll get some good news after that.

Also, I talked to CIC call center this morning regarding my medical exam which was expired on August already. The agent told me if there was nothing mentioned on my letter (no matter medical or criminal record) then it means I don't have to do it. She also mentioned she didn't see any info on her computer that I need to give further information so all I have to do now is helping my non-accompany family to do their part.

Good luck to people who are still waiting, it might be tough but please don't give up the hope. Hugs....
Awww, thanks for your kind words Amanda, that makes me feel so much better. I called them again today but its still in process. The agent said not to stress out, that everything looks fine. So Im trying not to worry too much but its so hard.

nicole1204

Oct 2, 2011
coldgirl said:
Awww, thanks for your kind words Amanda, that makes me feel so much better. I called them again today but its still in process. The agent said not to stress out, that everything looks fine. So Im trying not to worry too much but its so hard.
Think This way~maybe the longer waiting means you will get your AIP & DM together!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I just want to say congrats to all those that have gotten great news lately, I am so so so happy for you all. I want to also welcome our new members but please remember to not only provide your received and started processing dates but also the date on the letter that you received your AIP, it helps. :) And I wish all those still waiting good luck, your turn is coming soon.

I also wanted to make note that I will update the chart ASAP. I haven't done so lately because my mom had to have emergency surgery last week so I have been worried and have had a lot on my mind since then. I am just missing her dearly. And I am trying to get organized for work as well. Hoping to start working this next week coming up just waiting on something to pull through with the province first. Anyway, again I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I just didn't want you all to think I forgot about you. I can't wait to update it though so you all can see all the good things going on.