Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Benders, e-cas sometimes takes up to 2 days ti update. You could be approved right now and not know it. I would call CIC tomorrow and ask and then let us know.

Rockin_Zombie

Oct 3, 2011
hey guys,

I am probably one of the unluckiest ones lol, just checking if anyone else like me is here.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 1, 2010.

We started processing your application on April 15, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on July 5, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

And then, nothing! I called them a month ago, they say this is te most up-to-date information they have. What do I do? Do I jut sit back and keep my finger crossed, or can I pro-actively do something.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

i hope this will have a good jump to start with.to all those who are waiting ,stay positive and be strong because you never know but you be smiling soon.

pepe congratulations on your AIP and OWP am so happy for you.

love_young can you please get ready to update the chart because we are going to get alot good news this week.thanks

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rockin_Zombie said:
hey guys,

I am probably one of the unluckiest ones lol, just checking if anyone else like me is here.

We received the requested information on July 5, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

And then, nothing! I called them a month ago, they say this is te most up-to-date information they have. What do I do? Do I jut sit back and keep my finger crossed, or can I pro-actively do something.

hi rockin_Zombie

to the best of my knowledge all the February application on inland applications 2010 chart have already landed and i don't know whats is holding you up on the second stage approval.when did you get your first stage approval and if still you fall within the 9 months processing time for 2nd stage ..have order your FOSS note to check whats is holding you up?good luck

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rockin_Zombie said:
hey guys,

Sorry to hear that. When did you receive your AiP? My was April 2011 and I am still waiting for the 2nd stage.

I ordered my FOSS notes last month. You should order it too.

Rockin_Zombie

Oct 3, 2011
thanks for the replies guys. I received AIP in October 2010. They did ask me for another document, which they received on July 2011 as you can see from my previous post. I have not ordered my FOSS notes, I will do that this week.

BTW, can this be because of the fact that I moved from Windsor to Toronto in between? I moved Last July, which was after I applied (February).

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
i have a big big question my address in Ecas was changed from NWT to Calgary which is funny we never been move to Calgary and i never changedy address in Ecas dont know how it happends can some one help me regarding this thank you just check my ecas today ...

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@Santacruzan: call CIC as soon as possible to ask what's going on.

@Rockin' Zombie: looks like you've got a complicated case. The FOSS notes will make more sense (probably). It doesn't look like the moving made everything more complicated, that would be the case if you'd have moved right after 2nd stage approval.

@Pepe: congrats on AIP and the OWP. Hopefully you can still get the job. :)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santacruzan said:
i have a big big question my address in Ecas was changed from NWT to Calgary which is funny we never been move to Calgary and i never changedy address in Ecas dont know how it happends can some one help me regarding this thank you just check my ecas today ...

CALL CIC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO NOTIFY THEM OF WHATS HAPPEN .......BECAUSE ITS TAKE 15 DAYS FOR A CHANGE ADDRESS TO SHOW ON ECAS.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey all,

I have nothing to update about my status...still waiting for CIC. Kinda interesting to see so many posts tonight...
Hopefully there will be more good news in the weeks ahead... hehe
For those who got their AIP, there is a career expo at Mississauga next week.. Not sure if anyone knows but you guys should check that out! Web link is provided below.

Good luck everyone! ;)

http://www.thecitycareerexpo.com/

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
twchu, unfortunately they are still working on applications received after Oct.29. Your about 1 month away from getting news still as the time is now 11 months to process.

Rockin_Zombie, the reason why yours is probably taking so long is because you handed in a document that they needed 9 months after they asked for it. 2nd stage approval can take anywhere from 1 day to 9 months.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
yeah, i know. Well, i cant do anything about it anyways.
I am keeping myself occupied these days so it aint too bad.. Guess i wont have any excuse not to work after i get my AIP...
Cant wait for Iphone 5!! ;p

angtao said:
twchu, unfortunately they are still working on applications received after Oct.29. Your about 1 month away from getting news still as the time is now 11 months to process.

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
angtao said:
Benders, e-cas sometimes takes up to 2 days ti update. You could be approved right now and not know it. I would call CIC tomorrow and ask and then let us know.

We just checked online, and it says "A Decision has been made!" YAY! BUT I still don't see 'MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED' like everyone else ?? We did our medical a few weeks before submitting our application, do you think that's why ?

so nervous, I just hope the decision is in our favor... but HELLO PROGRESS!

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
pepe261 said:
Hi everybody!!

I have some good news to share. I called today CIC and the agent told me that we got first stage of approval and I got my work permit. She said that the letter was sent last Friday. I checked e-cas and it is still on "in process"...
Congratulations PEPE!!!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
santacruzan said:
I have been through this like 2 months ago. I found that the address on ecas was wrong
I called them they said they did not know how this happens
Then I asked them to correct it...