App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
twchu said:
Hey all,

Just wanna update you guys on my ecas!! Yay!! Think i got AIP! My application status has also changed to DECISION MADE!!! ;)
Guess i just need to wait for my letters now! ;)
Good luck to all the December applicants out there because AIP is very close now! ;)

We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2010.

We started processing your application on January 13, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 20, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 27, 2011 to XXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Congratulations!!!!! that's so cool. now it's heading to Dec. God knows how nervous we are. my wife can't even eat or sleep properly. God bless us.

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS! You got both. :)
hey, LY, would you please tell me which page the most recent chart is located? thanks a lot.

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
jeymi said:
Hi Abisehiyo, LuckyJinx, Babyhangon, babel, absentgodot, sa_ja, and the rest of Dec applicants,

Good luck to all of us!
Good luck, all Dec/2010 applicants. let's put a happy ending on this super long thread.

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
abisehiyo said:
A very big CONGRATULATIONS to you for getting both stages at the same time. Have a good weekend full of celebration!! cheers!!!

December applicants we're next...getting so nervous and excited now. Goodluck to all of us and hope for a positive result!!

Jeymi lets keep in touch as we have the same timeline.Goodluck!
you and jeymi are the next, 2 days ahead of my wife. please keep coming to update on time. i believe you guys will hear something within next week. good luck to all of us.

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
hey everybody, i jus received an update on ecass

application received on nov 29, 2010
processing started on jan 13, 2010
medical results received
info requested received on april13, 2010
info requested received on october 4, 2010
a decision has been made and you will be contacted

we sent you a letter on october 28, 2010 to xxxxx about the decision on yo application. please consider delays in the mail before contacting us, if we have sent the letter to the wrong address please contact us.

now does this mean i have aip or have i already been approved for both stages? and if this application was transfered to the local cic office, they would have mentioned it right away on ecass right? and if i was denied, they would have mentioned it too right away on ecass wouldnt they?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Hi borrowdale,

Welcome to the thread. :)

Yes, it looks like you've received both stages, congrats! :D

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
awesome, thanks, i appreciate that. im in calgary, do u have any idea how long it takes for them to send out a letter to me to become landed? i take it the letter i wil receive from cic right now will request the payment of the right of permanent residence fee? if an interview isnt required, will the local cic office just mail me my landed papers or regardless i would have to go there and finish the process there? all december 2010 applicants, all the best, im sure u will get approved too.

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 17 2011/ Re-Done Oct. 10 2012
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Work permit issued Jan. 31 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2013.....Finally!!!!!
Anyone knows what this means?

We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2010.

We started processing your application on January 17, 2011.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on October 27, 2011. The local CIC office may contact you.

Not good for sure!

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Hi LuckyJinx,

Why only this time they transferred your application if they need further assessment. I don't know what to say anymore.
Where is your local office? I wish it won't take too long....

May I ask what is your background if you don't mind?

Goodluck Luckyjinx!

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
hie luky jynx, sorry about that. it means that yo application was not deemed as genuine by cic and therefore they have sent it to yo local cic office , like to city u live in, the local cic office will then review yo application again and the problem with this is it might even take as long as two or three yrs. local cic offices have back logs, and they all prioritise applications differently, it could take less time elsewhere, but they r all processed in the city that u live at. now review yo options, r u willing to wait tow or three yrs? if so make sure u pack in as much evidence as possible, acquire new evidence for sure to solidify yo success in the application process.

another reason is u might have some background or some kind of security issue and its being investigated further at yo local cic office. do u have copies of yo application? talk to a lawyer and find out whats the best way to go about any potential issue. if u want withdraw it, and do an outland application since there is no guarantee that if u wait two yrs or more yo application could be successful. so i would talk to lawyer, get yo application copies u made, have that lawyer review it all and take it from there.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
Babyhangon said:
you and jeymi are the next, 2 days ahead of my wife. please keep coming to update on time. i believe you guys will hear something within next week. good luck to all of us.
Hi Babyhangon, the last chart update can be seen at page 501. I know how your wife feels.I am also nervous and so anxious. Trying hard to eat especially because im expecting for our first angel. I hope all of us would have a happy ending after all this very very long wait. Im so looking forwrd to have a normal life again and get a provincial healthcard for my delivery early next year.

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
borrowdale said:
hie luky jynx, sorry about that. it means that yo application was not deemed as genuine by cic and therefore they have sent it to yo local cic office , like to city u live in, the local cic office will then review yo application again and the problem with this is it might even take as long as two or three yrs. local cic offices have back logs, and they all prioritise applications differently, it could take less time elsewhere, but they r all processed in the city that u live at. now review yo options, r u willing to wait tow or three yrs? if so make sure u pack in as much evidence as possible, acquire new evidence for sure to solidify yo success in the application process.

another reason is u might have some background or some kind of security issue and its being investigated further at yo local cic office. do u have copies of yo application? talk to a lawyer and find out whats the best way to go about any potential issue. if u want withdraw it, and do an outland application since there is no guarantee that if u wait two yrs or more yo application could be successful. so i would talk to lawyer, get yo application copies u made, have that lawyer review it all and take it from there.
Yeah, not sure if im going to wait that long or withdraw, but i did contact a lawyer and he said it could be just a general interview of some kind, but ill check with him tom. and take it from there. Thank you for the info. tho. Wasnt sure what it meant.

Anywho, ill keep you guys posted about it...Anyone here that had the same transfer to their local cic?

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jeymi said:
Hi LuckyJinx,

Why only this time they transferred your application if they need further assessment. I don't know what to say anymore.
Where is your local office? I wish it won't take too long....

May I ask what is your background if you don't mind?

Goodluck Luckyjinx!
Hey Jeymi,

Thanks for the good luck wish, im going to need it!

Im in Vancouver so not sure how long is that going to take....I dont understand why did they wait so long just to make that transfer!

Oh well, we'll see what happens next...I'll keep you posted!

Good Luck to all, dont let my transfer discourage you ;D

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Twchu
Thanks for the info. I guess for now we just have to sit back and let what may come. Like the "Annie" song. ~So you Gotta hang on til tomorrow. Come what may.Tommorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow. You're always a day away. ~
I think my letters may come tomorrow or the next day. But congratulations! Now onward and forward to our new lives, new jobs, new everything!

Here's luck and good thoughts to the Dec. '10 applicants. Let's hope they all get AIP done by the American TG so they can have something extra thankful for (even if you don't celebrate it).

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borrowdale said:
hey everybody, i jus received an update on ecass

application received on nov 29, 2010
processing started on jan 13, 2010
medical results received
info requested received on april13, 2010
info requested received on october 4, 2010
a decision has been made and you will be contacted

we sent you a letter on october 28, 2010 to xxxxx about the decision on yo application. please consider delays in the mail before contacting us, if we have sent the letter to the wrong address please contact us.

now does this mean i have aip or have i already been approved for both stages? and if this application was transfered to the local cic office, they would have mentioned it right away on ecass right? and if i was denied, they would have mentioned it too right away on ecass wouldnt they?
wow this combo.....congratulations you got both stages approval ;D ;D ;D time to celebrate enjoy your day.