14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
gaboQc said:
Hi everyone, I just want to join the club... :) and wish you all best of luck!

Love_Young all my respect for U, keep up the good work, U gave me a lot of hope to!

Here is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 25, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 6, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on August 24, 2011 to ............................... about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please ...

(It was received today, letter and Ecas update as well)
Good luck !
I will do the honors of being the first one to say congz and welcome to the thread!

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
gaboQc said:

Love_Young all my respect for U, keep up the good work, U gave me a lot of hope to!

Here is my timeline:

We sent you a letter on August 24, 2011 to ............................... about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please ...

Good luck !
Welcome to the forum!

I applied only 2 days after you, hopefully I will hear something soon together with TOZO.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigi1612 said:
I justordered my FOSS last week. I want to finda out when my BFD will be. I was going to order them a month ago but I did not because I was also wory that doing so might delay the process, but I found online that It wouldn't so I finally requested them las week.

I don't know is just bull or not, but I want to believe it 'cause it's been sooooo soooo long.

When did you get your AIP, and when did you send the las documents?

Here's my e-cas:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. (April something)

We received the requested information on June 15, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

As you can see, they have attached my Police Clearance onto the file on June 15. I am really considering ordering the FOSS notes to see what's up. Are you sure it does not delay the appl? thanks!

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
MOHAMMED....the CIC mistaken about my schedule for interview ....its not sept 3 but sept 1 same yours.I checked the calendar and sept 3 is saturday thats why i called the CIC about that.....so now. i have the chance to see your winter attire.... :p ;) :) :-* ;)

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhjeppe said:
Welcome to the forum!

I applied only 2 days after you, hopefully I will hear something soon together with TOZO.
I am 2 days after you..fingers crossed!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
gaboQc said:

Here is my timeline:

Good luck !
Congratulations gaboQc and welcome to the thread. Aww and thank you for all those kind words of yours.
I will add you to the chart next update!

lotionice said:
glad i have you.
you bring me out of the fogs!!!
seriously i cant get any clear instruction / answer by CIC web nor by call to the agent.
have a good night!
Aww I am so glad I can help. :D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
By the everyone I thought I would just mention now that I will be doing the next chart update on Wednesday since that is usually when CIC updates. If not by Wednesday then by Friday at the latest. Hoping to make it a more scheduled thing for you guys to go by.

Not going to lie, I am so happy and proud to have the chart almost filled especially with all of those beautiful approvals but I am also kind of sad. Hopefully we can still communicate some way in some form or manner. And hopefully come citizenship time, we will meet back up again. :D

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hoy Threa,

I am not from philippines but my wife is from Philippines

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This has been one of the most frustrating situations that I have ever been in, we have been putting our life on hold for so long and they seem like they are just getting slower and slower. Why is it that if you are a U.S. citizen it would take only 5 months at the maximum for your spouse to have a green card and be able to work and here they waste all this time trying to verify if a marriage is "genuine," that is crap! I am just tired of waiting and not being able to put my daughter in daycare and do other things, while they seem to give priority to other classes of people, such as temporary workers and foreign students. I am just beyond frustrated, it has been 9 1/2 months and we are still waiting!

Just need to vent.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaboQc said:

Here is my timeline:

Good luck !
wow you had both stages approved.......congrats :D :D :D

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhjeppe said:
Welcome to the forum!

yeah jhjeppe....you are right hoping to hear something positive with you by Friday......its 10months 3days 8)

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
I phoned the call centre again today. First stage approval has not yet been granted.

I asked the lady what the chances are of getting both stages approved at the same time, she replied by saying that it is highly unlikely as she has never heard of that before. I am confused as I have seen it on this forum so many times now. My medicals and police checks were sent together with my original application, I am worried as I don't want my medicals to expire (mid october)

Does anyone have any information for me on this?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
jhjeppe said:
I phoned the call centre again today. First stage approval has not yet been granted.

I asked the lady what the chances are of getting both stages approved at the same time, she replied by saying that it is highly unlikely as she has never heard of that before. I am confused as I have seen it on this forum so many times now. My medicals and police checks were sent together with my original application, I am worried as I don't want my medicals to expire (mid october)

Hi jhjeppe,

I had the same question before... I think that in many cases the CIC agents don't have all the information. It is really good that you sent the police check and the medical. You should get your PR soon!

Good luck

Pepe

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
mexicanito said:
This has been one of the most frustrating situations that I have ever been in, we have been putting our life on hold for so long and they seem like they are just getting slower and slower. Why is it that if you are a U.S. citizen it would take only 5 months at the maximum for your spouse to have a green card and be able to work and here they waste all this time trying to verify if a marriage is "genuine," that is crap! I am just tired of waiting and not being able to put my daughter in daycare and do other things, while they seem to give priority to other classes of people, such as temporary workers and foreign students. I am just beyond frustrated, it has been 9 1/2 months and we are still waiting!

Just need to vent.
It doesn't take only 5 months for your spouse to get a green card in the US. If the sponsor is a US citizen and a PR in Canada they can file a different (more direct way) and get done within a shorter time, somewhere within 3-5 months. But there are only two consulates to go through for an interview, etc for the US process, not to mention EVERYONE has to pass an interview to confirm your relationship is genuine. You don't even have to do that here. It actually takes about the same amount of time it is taking to get PR inland as it does for someone from Canada to be sponsored by their US citizen/PR in the US. Not to mention at least inland you can be together, most going through the process to the US can't even stay together unless the US citizen/PR visits the spouse. So the benefits here out weigh theirs if you ask me. (Just trying to keep your spirits up) And I tell you this, time flies by soooo quickly even the very day you get AIP and also when you land. I feel like I can't even catch a break these days. This is only temporary so be happy for that. Not much longer now. If you can hold on this long, you can make it to the end. Only about 2-3 more weeks left. Good luck. :-*

jhjeppe said:

Take any agents information with a grain of salt. When I called about getting both stages so quickly, the agent said she had never seen that in all the years she had been working either. But remember they don't work on the applications, they only read what is available to them. I know it is hard but try not to get too worked up or bothered by what they say. We know more by looking at our charts here then they know by their manuals/computer. Give it until Friday. I say next Tuesday at the latest but I know it won't take that long. You're almost there, hang tight and good luck! :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Also, guys I forgot the mention that I got my SIN card in the mail today! All done. Can't believe it. :D