Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
angtao said:
Hi LY, so I just checked it again and the last chart update is on pg.398. No worries. It is just nice to see the chart. I know that you said you are going to do it right until the end but maybe you can pass it on to someone else? Any volunteers? Although, I cannot see anyone being as diligent as you with it. LOL

No jump today. That is 2 times of no jumps in the last 3 weeks. That sucks!

I know many companies that only allow a certain amount of people on vacation at once. CIC should also do this. I mean, in 1 week they have not even advanced 1 day? Ridiculous!

Lotionice, some people that sent there application after yours have been approved. You should definitely call CIC today or tomorrow for sure. I would be dying to know if I were you.
Hi,

I was just wondering how u guys know what dates CIC are working on for our PR applications.

absentgodot

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if there's an approximate timeline for eCas to tell you when medical results are received?
My eCas says: "Application received December 20, 2010. We started processing your application February 7, 2011." And that's all it has said since then.
I suppose I'm just anxious to see anything else up there!

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
coldgirl said:
i applied on nov 4th, talked to an agent today and he said i would probably hear from them in september...so sick of waitin :(
Have you done your med exam and police check before handing in the application? ;)

My eCAS shows "received on Now 15", so I wish you receive BOTH soon! ;D

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
absentgodot said:
Does anyone know if there's an approximate timeline for eCas to tell you when medical results are received?
My eCas says: "Application received December 20, 2010. We started processing your application February 7, 2011." And that's all it has said since then.
I guess it will be updated at the same time as AIP or BOTH.

I suggest a call to CIC and confirm they receive your med result.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
absentgodot said:
You can also order "Foss" (search this thread, then you'll know how to order it) then it has the info you're looking for.

On my foss, it shows they received my medical paper at the end of Aug 2010, even though I still can't see it on e-cas but according to people's experience, you usually see it when you get AIP.

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
So I've gotten my approval and the agent told me they would be contacting me within 3 weeks for the interview. I'm in the 3rd week now and still haven't heard from them. Anyone know how accurate they are at predicting when the interview will happen? And how soon do they schedule the interview when they contact you- is it within the week or two weeks? We are trying to go on a vacation and aren't sure how far away we can go with this looming interview. Thanks everyone!

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
smishsmash said:
So I've gotten my approval and the agent told me they would be contacting me within 3 weeks for the interview. I'm in the 3rd week now and still haven't heard from them. Anyone know how accurate they are at predicting when the interview will happen? And how soon do they schedule the interview when they contact you- is it within the week or two weeks? We are trying to go on a vacation and aren't sure how far away we can go with this looming interview. Thanks everyone!
it all depends on your local CIC office so I'll suggest you call the local office or just go to visit them with your AIP letter if it's not too far from you.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
junglist, this is updated every Wednesday. This is where you can see what applications they are approving now.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any good news for the October applicant? ....i guess the forum is a bit quite today.........wishing you all waiting the best of luck. ;D

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
angtao said:
junglist, this is updated every Wednesday. This is where you can see what applications they are approving now.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
Thank u so much for that. Ill be checking it weekly and hoping they are moving ahead with these applications.

Another quick question:

When I sent my application, I also sent my medical check, but on e Cass it says they have received my application and are processing it. But it doesnt say medical received. Should I be worried?

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
Junglist82 said:
Thank u so much for that. Ill be checking it weekly and hoping they are moving ahead with these applications.

Another quick question:

When I sent my application, I also sent my medical check, but on e Cass it says they have received my application and are processing it. But it doesnt say medical received. Should I be worried?
When you get AIP or BOTH, "med received" and "police check received" will be there.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Junglist82 said:

Another quick question:

Another alternative you have Junglist is to call CIC and ask to the agent if they have received your medical studies. Even though you can{t check that through e-cas, the agents can tell you if they have received them or not. The same with the police certificate.

Cheers

Pepe

couver

Jun 24, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 29 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2010
coldgirl said:
i applied on nov 4th, talked to an agent today and he said i would probably hear from them in september...so sick of waitin :(
I'm Oct. 29th and haven't heard anything yet. Checking the website and the mail every morning. I'll definitely post when it comes through so you don't have to rely on the never-changing Oct. 12th date that they're stuck on.

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
hubby sent in his medical stuff with our application. Recieved November 4th by Veg. do you think he'll have to redo them ? (if they expire in 1 year?)

Mohamed053185

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 28, 2010
Med's Done....
June 28, 2010
Im a permanent resident now :-* :-* :-*

Hi Guys

I got my second stage approval, they mailed the letter Aug 3rd, just waiting to here from Edmonton Immigration Centre for landing interview date.

I sent in everyting June 28, 2010 and recieved approval Aug 3, 2011, thats not bad considering the amount of people they have to put through the system.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

So good luck to all, hope you all get your PR soon........