Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hey! I ordered yesterday a new FOSS notes! I will let you know what's in there when I get it....and yes I got AIP on Friday:) Wondering why is it taking 9 month or so???? What exactly those guys are doing that long....I heard RCMP check, if it's not complicated could be done in couple of weeks...????
That is the "average" wait time they list on the CIC site. Now that doesn't mean it will actually take that long, it is just an estimate. Remember the CIC site isn't always right for times as you can see based on the chart in this thread. It all just depends on when they get the requested documents from you, if there is a "BF" aka Bring Forward date on your file, what IO you get, you particular background, the local office, etc.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
I'm still waiting. We got AIP on April. 12. We sent the police clerance from Mexico on the third week of may. The RCMP check was attached on april 28.

E-cas still "In process".

I ordered my FOSS notes last friday. I will post here any information when I get those notes.

Nothing to do but wait. I'm going nuts!!! :'(

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the long weekend the waiting is still on for the October 2010 applicant .......hope its will not be too long a wait time. 8) 8) 8)

iluvcanada77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
Any news anyone??? ??? ??? ??? :mad:

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
iluvcanada77 said:
Any news anyone??? ??? ??? ??? :mad:
no news for me...
we have ordered the third FOSS notes today... hope it helps understanding what is going on with the application...

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas still shows in-process..............its really hot in here 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)any news yet from some one?

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
What is Ecas and how Can I get one? We submitted our inland application on November 4th 2010

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
Baloo said:
This is eCAS
Thanks Balloo

Looks like I can't log on cuz our application isn't being processed yet :(

Another month yet ... ah well worth the wait I'm sure - finding it hard some months to support my husband financially - but we get by ... when we're a bunch of dinks life will be sweet! (Double Income, No Kids = dinks)

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
BenderS said:
Thanks Balloo

Looks like I can't log on cuz our application isn't being processed yet :(

Another month yet ... ah well worth the wait I'm sure - finding it hard some months to support my husband financially - but we get by ... when we're a bunch of dinks life will be sweet! (Double Income, No Kids = dinks)
Hey Benders, I am pretty sure you will be able to log on Ecas since your application was submitted last year. Just use your client id (can be seen from a work permit,study,or visitor visa) It is numbered like this XXXX-XXXX (ex 1234-5678). You will see at Ecas when did they received your application and when they started processing it.goodluck.

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
abisehiyo said:
Hey Benders, I am pretty sure you will be able to log on Ecas since your application was submitted last year. Just use your client id (can be seen from a work permit,study,or visitor visa) It is numbered like this XXXX-XXXX (ex 1234-5678). You will see at Ecas when did they received your application and when they started processing it.goodluck.
The only thing I have is a copy of the reciept . My husband is here on a VISA - you think the Visitor Visa number is enough to log on?

I keep putting in the reciept number for our application - ... also is it the SPONSORS name birthdate or the SPONSORED PERSONs? Thanks!

Giving me some hope here!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
BenderS, you should be putting in the "sponsored" persons information in. Yes, he should have a client id number on there. Should be in the format that abisehiyo listed. If you still cannot locate it, have your husband call CIC and say that he does not know his client id number to sign into e-Cas. They should be able to help him after getting a bit of information from him.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
I have a feeling it is going to be a crappy jump tomorrow:(

absentgodot

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
I've been lurking for a couple of months, and thought I'd finally join and contribute/hopefully get some advice.
My situation:
I am American but grew up in England the last 10 years
My Canadian husband is sponsoring me Inland (Vancouver)
My application was received 20 December 2010
My application started processing 7 February 2011

I don't have any questions or anything right now, but just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and say congratulations to those who have recently gotten their AIP and Landed; I've been smiling along with you!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Welcome to the thread absentgodot!
Hope you feel at home here and glad you could join us.
Good luck with the rest of you process. :D