May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
You're welcome. :) Are you sure it is denied? I know on the FOSS it says appr/denied date (insert date). I think yours was just expired now is all, not actually denied.
Yes, you're right, it says appr/denied date (about one year)
And mine was expired, but they didn't ask me redo it.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello CEC......Theresa_Lynn.....GIGI......other who applied in June 2010.......got AIP..OWP in April 2011...and after sending police clearance still waiting for second stage approval......Is there any new?!
Thanks friends
Hi Mark-Anna,

Nothing yet for me... this is really upsetting me.

Not even OWP, i applied for it in May.

I'm not even checking e-cas anymore, just a waste of time. I signed up for e-cas tracker.

Do you think the IO who was taking care of our appl. is on vacation or something? Too much coincidence most ppl from June still waiting for the 2nd stage approval while ppl from Sept/Oct with all thru already.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi Guys! I got a question....how long usually between AIP and Final Approval???? If I send the police sertificate in the middle of August how long it takes them to make a final desicion????

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hi Guys! I got a question....how long usually between AIP and Final Approval???? If I send the police sertificate in the middle of August how long it takes them to make a final desicion????
No one can tell you just how long it will take until "Decision Made". The second portion is different from person to person and is unique to their local CIC office, the IO on their file, the mail times, your background, etc. The CIC list an average predicted time as 9 months but most are done sooner than that. Good luck.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello CEC,
Even I don't have any idea now, I sent my police clearance, they got it on 30th May 2011 than don't know....if June people are handled by other immigration officer...I don't think so....may be one option is after receiving our police clearance they attach it after 3 months......that is the only option which make us all delay.....what else??

What is your opinian on this,
"Is there any difference that they will treat file differently is it from European country or a third world"

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello CEC,
Even I don't have any idea now, I sent my police clearance, they got it on 30th May 2011 than don't know....if June people are handled by other immigration officer...I don't think so....may be one option is after receiving our police clearance they attach it after 3 months......that is the only option which make us all delay.....what else??

What is your opinian on this,
"Is there any difference that they will treat file differently is it from European country or a third world"
My Police Certificate was attached to my file on June 13. I called them and they informed me. They even said everything was correct, just waiting for the OK in the system so I do not understand what it is taking so long.

About them looking at applications differently depending on where the applicant is from is unknown. It is clear some countries they ask for more Police Checks etc but if they treat it differently, putting an application ahead of the line because that person is from this region and that person is from that region I don't know.

To give you an example, I am from Brasil and been waiting for 2nd stage for almost 4 months. In this topic, Canada07 is also from Brasil and he/she got the first and second stage approval together and his/her application was sent in Oct if I am not mistaken. I think it really depends on the IO.

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC said:
My Police Certificate was attached to my file on June 13. I called them and they informed me. They even said everything was correct, just waiting for the OK in the system so I do not understand what it is taking so long.

About them looking at applications differently depending on where the applicant is from is unknown. It is clear some countries they ask for more Police Checks etc but if they treat it differently, putting an application ahead of the line because that person is from this region and that person is from that region I don't know.

To give you an example, I am from Brasil and been waiting for 2nd stage for almost 4 months. In this topic, Canada07 is also from Brasil and he/she got the first and second stage approval together and his/her application was sent in Oct if I am not mistaken. I think it really depends on the IO.
hi,CEC, same here,I've been waiting for 2nd stage for almost 4 months.I am from China. Some Chinese people got both DM at the same time.
so, who knows. Just wait,hope we will hear the good news soon.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi Guys! E-cas updated today and this is what I got:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 23, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

So....as far as I understand I got AIP???!!! What really I didn't get is why they're saying that "desicion has been made" and it actually wasn't because they're waiting for police sertificate????

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUE RUSSIAN said:

So....as far as I understand I got AIP???!!! What really I didn't get is why they're saying that "desicion has been made" and it actually wasn't because they're waiting for police sertificate????
yes, you got AIP.It's great. Congratulation!!
if clients got AIP, the CIC website always show that "A decision has been made"
If it shows" a letter sent to >>>", it means final DM

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
ppmmwanm said:
yes, you got AIP.It's great. Congratulation!!
if clients got AIP, the CIC website always show that "A decision has been made"
If it shows" a letter sent to >>>", it means final DM
My mine still shows as "In Process" instead of "Desicion Made"::(((

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
My mine still shows as "In Process" instead of "Desicion Made"::(((
yes,i know, me too.
When you got AIP, it still in process. But the confuse thing is CIC show that " a decision has been made"
Unless, we got final result, that will be desicion made~~~~

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Yes may be you are right CEC doesn't matter what country or nationality you are, I think it depends on IO and case to case bases...................so just wait & watch..........any news than I will let you know guys....from your side anything than let me know...................thanks

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TRUE RUSSIAN said:

Yes you got AIP. That line just means a decision has been made on the first portion on the application (AIP). When you are finished with the second portion of the application it will say that they send a letter to your address. Your status on e-Cas will then change from "in process" to "decision made" meaning they made a FINAL decision on your application. The reason it still says in process is because it technically still is being processed since only one stage decision has been made. Whenever you land, it will change to "complete". The reason you didn't get second stage approval at the same time is because they are waiting on your police certificate. If all medical, security, and background checks (which is what second stage is) is approved and finalized then you will get the second portion approved then move on to waiting for an interview from your local office. Now, you will need to send the certificate asap. The approximate waiting time on the site is 9 months for the second portion but hopefully it will be sooner than that but I would say about 3-6 months. Good luck and congratulations.

P.S. So does that mean you got AIP two day ago? Usually e-Cas updates to say things two days after a decision has been made or something is updated.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Love_Young said:
Yes you got AIP. That line just means a decision has been made on the first portion on the application (AIP). When you are finished with the second portion of the application it will say that they send a letter to your address. Your status on e-Cas will then change from "in process" to "decision made" meaning they made a FINAL decision on your application. The reason it still says in process is because it technically still is being processed since only one stage decision has been made. Whenever you land, it will change to "complete". The reason you didn't get second stage approval at the same time is because they are waiting on your police certificate. If all medical, security, and background checks (which is what second stage is) is approved and finalized then you will get the second portion approved then move on to waiting for an interview from your local office. Now, you will need to send the certificate asap. The approximate waiting time on the site is 9 months for the second portion but hopefully it will be sooner than that but I would say about 3-6 months. Good luck and congratulations.

P.S. So does that mean you got AIP two day ago? Usually e-Cas updates to say things two days after a decision has been made or something is updated.
Hey! I ordered yesterday a new FOSS notes! I will let you know what's in there when I get it....and yes I got AIP on Friday:) Wondering why is it taking 9 month or so???? What exactly those guys are doing that long....I heard RCMP check, if it's not complicated could be done in couple of weeks...????