+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

YMCA

Apr 21, 2010
Thank you for your answer "angelbrat and Janadian"

I also wonder if I walk in to the local police office and take the fingerprint for Canada Police certificate, do I need to show them any documents that tell why I need it?

My application now is in process, and I don't know that if I take the fingerprint at the police office, and whats next I should do?

For Kelkel, I've changed my address while my case hasn't been in the process 2 months ago, I just called the call center and told them I've moved to the new place, and told them I want to update my address! So, they save my new address in their datebase and a couple day ago, my cas has been in the process showing my new adress on the file!!

Hope this help

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
YMCA said:
I have a question if someone could answer please,

I've live in Canada and holding a work permit for 9 months before I submited my PR application ( now the status is in process), which mean I have live in Canada more than 6 months and was wonder that do I need to submit the Police Certificate from Canada along with my application?

Thanks

Hey YMCA. I believe you will have to submit a police certificate for Canada if they request it. You can go get it now it wouldn't hurt. Below is from the CIC website.

Canada

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

Only in certain cases. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian police clearance once your application is being processed.

Hope this helps!

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
Still getting used to the quote thing. Ymca my answer is in the above qoute ???

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Vegrevile first stage processing times UPDATED

Spouse or Common–Law Partner Class November 28, 2009 8-9 months

Has anyone else seen this? Oh my!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Janadian said:
Vegrevile first stage processing times UPDATED

Spouse or Common–Law Partner Class November 28, 2009 8-9 months

Has anyone else seen this? Oh my!
OMG! They are getting slower and slower! :eek: Oh man. The processing times will go up to year soon :eek:

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nooooo! Ugh, so frustrated! The worse thing is that there is nothing we can do but keep waiting. :mad:

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please I need your help regarding this situation. I used to live and work in the US. I am a Canadian Citizen working in the US on H1B work visa. I applied for my family to come to the US based on my work permit in the States. Later on, I applied for Canada Visitor Visa which was granted multiple visa for my spouse and kids. I wanted to apply for their permanent visa and I was told that this will not be granted because I reside in the US. However, I moved back to Canada with my family based on their Visitor visa.

I need to apply for their permanent Resident Visa. Please what are the procedures and how long is it going to take and I want my kids to start schooling as soon as possible. Will they allow my kids to go to school? Will they allow my wife to work?

Please your contribution is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Akinmike

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
GermanGirl said:
Hi everybody!

We applied Inland as well. Our application was received today :) but I already realized things I forgot :(

I have a work permit until August 18th and will be on Implied Status after that, which means I can keep working if my company offers me a new contract.

Good luck to everyone!!!
Hi Germangirl, did you send the application for OWP along with your Sponsorship/PR Applications?

Did u send it to Vegreville?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
hey Guys..

I sent my inland spousal application back in January 2010.

Medicals Done January 12 2010
Sent Application January 13 2010
Received by CIC January 14 2010
CIC started process on March 23, 2010

Since then its 'In Process'... I am currently on Post graduate work permit, and is still good till end of June 2011. Hopefully every thing will be finalized by then. Good luck to every one else..

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
ok so according to CIC websites.. they move up for two more days.. applications are finalized till November 30th 2009 now

cdarroch

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/10
Doc's Request.
29/07/10
Med's Done....
29/10/09
Hi!
We sent our PR app (etc) in February, it was rec'd Feb. 5th of this year. Processing started April 20, and on July 29th we were sent a letter requesting information on Work History from February to present (requested info sent).

Now, I guess, we wait, just like everybody else... we haven't received a sponsorship approval letter yet, is that normal?

Good luck to everybody - this process is a killer, and we're really starting to wonder if Canada worth all the stress and poverty, especially her, who can't work or do anything really. I suppose it will work out in the end :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
cdarroch said:
Hi!
We sent our PR app (etc) in February, it was rec'd Feb. 5th of this year. Processing started April 20, and on July 29th we were sent a letter requesting information on Work History from February to present (requested info sent).

Now, I guess, we wait, just like everybody else... we haven't received a sponsorship approval letter yet, is that normal?

Good luck to everybody - this process is a killer, and we're really starting to wonder if Canada worth all the stress and poverty, especially her, who can't work or do anything really. I suppose it will work out in the end :)
usually they dont send sponsor approval letter. this one is for outlanders.
i didnt get a letter yet asking about work history update .

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
I know CIC is really being slow with the updates or whatever. but we were also talking about this in the INLANDERS thread..
The bright side of the waiting is.. any day you have spent in Canada amounts to half a day towards your citizenship :D> for those of you who have been waiting for perhaps years... you can be rest assured that you can apply for your Canadian citizenship sooner!..