14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
Ladies & Gentlemen! Good Day!
Have a quick question for those who have ever received phone calls from cic. What caller ID do they use? (Vancouver) Or is it a private number?? I don't usually answer private or unknown numbers ::)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
iluvcanada77 said:
Ladies & Gentlemen! Good Day!
Have a quick question for those who have ever received phone calls from cic. What caller ID do they use? (Vancouver) Or is it a private number?? I don't usually answer private or unknown numbers ::)
I'd like to know this too, my bf and I don't answer the unknown, private and toll free call, I'm so worried I'll miss the call. Will they leave a message if nobody answer the phone.... ::)

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
CEC said:
Oi,

I never heard of CIC calling the person to ask some questions about the application. If you don't mind, what questions did they ask you? About marriage or paperwork?
They asked me about some documents I sent to support my applications.

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Hi All,

When CIC calls you it shows blocked ID.

Jul 26, 2011
fleurette said:
Hi torontosunshine, welcome to the thread! Like your nickname! :D

What did you send to CIC on June? Did they request something from you?
Hi fleurette, thanks:)

CIC did not request anything from us. We sent my son's birth certificate and some photos, just hope these can be helpful to support our relationship.We sent on early May.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Roughly how long does it take for additional documents to process?

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Jurjen said:
It's really weird. We were around 280 days for the processing of the applications (or at least the first stage). Now, we're suddenly around 294 days for no reason. What the h*ll is going on over there in Vegreville!?
Hi Jurjen,
how did you count the new processing time? based on Latvian experience? or some other results made an influence on the new timeline?
Today was my 286th processing day..and it was the previous widely presented day of results.... But i have not heard something from CIC...

Do you think that we (all the applicants) have to wait more days now? 294?! :eek:

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
katie_van said:
Congratulations Latvian! You waited so patiently and here you finally got your AIP/DM altogether!!! Let's hope to have landing interview soon!!! :)

abc3896, have you asked CIC call center if they have received your medical result or not? It's not clear that your medical results are still unavailable. Does it mean that they haven't received it? I called CIC call center before I got my AIP, and the agent could check and told me that they received my medical result even though I could not see it on my e-cas.
oh, i did not asked the detail. she just said it was not available. And she also said that they need some time. I dont think they have received mine.
becasue i called them on the day i got AIP and that agent said they did not received my medical............so sad. but i was wondering that if there was some problem with my medical then they should have told me with AIP letter right? or it is possible that they will request that later. becasue my medical has been expired..... can anyone tell me?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Canada07 said:
Jurjen, you will probably receive it the week after next week. Did you try calling them?
No, but I will try calling tomorrow. Since we're moving and tomorrow is our goodbye party, it would be nice to share some good news. Also I want to check about the new address: I gave the new address through eCas this weekend, but it says it can take up to 15 working days to process (very weird, since you're not allowed to send it more then 3 weeks in advance). So tip to everyone: don't plan to move in the same time that your file might be transfered!
I'll check if Vegreville has a fax number to send in another notice.

@ Fleurette: yes, you're in my document too. Everyone in this thread is. You're on 287 days today. There's a chance you could be processed, however you'd be very lucky, since we're still waiting for 4 other people that are waiting longer to get an answer. So my own chances are even lower. The new timeline is indeed based on Latvian, but also a bit on Whiteapple and Teriskier (and the fact that there's no news coming in from Vegreville).

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hi everyone!

Woohooo!!! I got the letter! My landing appointment is for Aug 17th which luckily coincides with my vacation 8) Funniest thing is that they've sent 2 letters - one to me and another one to my 3.5 year old son like he would be able to read it or attend that interview by himself and answer all the questions :D funny people!

Well, looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel !!!

Will let you know how did the interview go later in August.

Good luck to all who's waiting!

Stay tuned! 8)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Latvian said:
Hi everyone!

Woohooo!!! I got the letter! My landing appointment is for Aug 17th which luckily coincides with my vacation 8) Funniest thing is that they've sent 2 letters - one to me and another one to my 3.5 year old son like he would be able to read it or attend that interview by himself and answer all the questions :D funny people!

Well, looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel !!!

Will let you know how did the interview go later in August.

Good luck to all who's waiting!

Stay tuned! 8)
Congratulations!!! I am happy for you! I hope you enjoy you vacations!

PEPE

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Hi All,

My status just changed to decision made. Below is the msn. Does it mean that de decision was positive and I was approved for both stage? or I have to wait for the letter to know and it can be something bad??? Please let me know if you know the answer...

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 29, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on July 25, 2011 xxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Thanks

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Canada07 said:
Hi All,

My status just changed to decision made. Below is the msn. Does it mean that de decision was positive and I was approved for both stage? or I have to wait for the letter to know and it can be something bad??? Please let me know if you know the answer...

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 29, 2010.

We sent you a letter on July 25, 2011 xxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Thanks

Hey! Congrats! At least you got smth from them...still nothing for me, it's funny your letter dated July 25th, so they were working on Monday on Application received on October 10th, now I'm wondering what date they post today ::) My application was received on October 10th as well, but I called call center yesterday and like I said...nothing...

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
It looks like you got 1st and 2nd stage at the same time, so you can start looking forward to your landing interview. CONGRATS!!

adubrovs

Jun 22, 2011
Here is my wife's status so far....we are both in canada and have been here since May 2010.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2010.
We started processing your application on August 23, 2010.
We received the requested information on April 15, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
We received the requested information on June 13, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

They have also requested a police certificate from UK which CIC received June 16, but haven't posted on the e-CAS yet.

Our main concern is getting an OWP for my wife. CIC received it April 26th, but they haven't even entered it into the system yet even though they are processing April 29th (as of July 20th).

We called the CIC and they said sometimes it takes a week or two to put these applications into the system once they are opened. Is that true?