App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
pepe261 said:
Thank you a lot Lovely20,

I am getting tired of being waiting, days are becoming longer and longer. I hope I can get my PR soon.

Cheers

Pepe
Hi Pepe,
When you are going closer to 9-10 months, the waiting time becomes much more harder.

After 9 months of waiting, I count every single day and can't think about anything else.
I start thinking that an immigration officer is considering my application...today...may be, tomorrow..the day after tomorrow... Everyday i think "It is almost my time. I have to hear something at the and of the week".
This waiting without any result makes me crazy!

I am sorry for the complaint, but i know everyone following this post understand me. Wishing you much more patience to stay positive and strong!

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
fleurette said:
I think it depends on the period when your background, RCMP and medical checks have been begun.
Usually these procedures are a part of the second stage of application processing.
But if these checks have been started before AIP, than an applicant has a chance to get both stage approvals at the same time.

If you read some posts of this topic from people, who got their FOSS notes and mentioned that their RCMP checks have been requested before AIP (for example, Love_Yonge), you can notice later that they received both stage approvals..

So far, you know, this is only my supposition...
I was wondering if the time has something to do with ticking the “proceed with the application for permanent residence” in the form?

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fleurette said:
Hi Pepe,
When you are going closer to 9-10 months, the waiting time becomes much more harder.

After 9 months of waiting, I count every single day and can't think about anything else.
I start thinking that an immigration officer is considering my application...today...may be, tomorrow..the day after tomorrow... Everyday i think "It is almost my time. I have to hear something at the and of the week".

I am sorry for the complaint, but i know everyone following this post understand me. Wishing you much more patience to stay positive and strong!
i really really understand .
After AIP till now, i have already waited nearly 4months. It drive me crazy!!!
The only thing I could do is making myself keep busy all day.

Jul 26, 2011
Hello everyone! I am new here...here is my husband's timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 25, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 7, 2010.

We received the requested information on June 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

hope to hear good news soon...

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
ppmmwanm said:
i really really understand .
After AIP till now, i have already waited nearly 4months. It drive me crazy!!!
The only thing I could do is making myself keep busy all day.
@ppmmwanm
yeah...Let's hope for the best...

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
torontosunshine said:
Hello everyone! I am new here...here is my husband's timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 25, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 7, 2010.

We received the requested information on June 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

hope to hear good news soon...
Hi torontosunshine, welcome to the thread! Like your nickname! :D

What did you send to CIC on June? Did they request something from you?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Latvian said:
Hi Pepe261!

Agents don't know anything, they're totally useless in respect to application processing. I've called them few times myself and the only answer they gave me was one and the same thing, that we will send you a letter, blah-blah-blah. That is of course only my experience, may be other people managed to get more out of them.

At the same time they can answer other general questions related to visitor visas, either it's ok to travel, etc, so they're not totally useless ;)

Goog luck in waiting!

I hope to get my letter in mail today/tomorrow and will update on what does it say ASAP.

Stay tuned! 8)
Hi Latvian,

I guess you are right. Sometimes CIC agents don't know somethings. I hope I can get PR soon!

Good luck this summer!

Pepe

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Wow, so much good news. If I haven't had a chance to congratulate you yet, I am sorry. I am getting around to it. I promise. :)
Sorry we ended up going to a friends house again last night so not much time to update the chart. I will do it today, hopefully after we get back from grocery shopping. Lol. ;)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
fleurette said:
Hi Pepe,

Hi everybody!

I thank you all of you for the advice and support. It is good to find people who are willing to listen and help!

Cheers!

Pepe

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteapple said:
LANDED TODAY AT VANCOUVER OFFICE!!! :)

It was a very exciting and happy day for me... :) Thank you everyone and to everyone else waiting, hang in there! :-*
Congratulations whiteapple!! Thank you for sharing your experience.
I called CIC call center today to figure out when I'm going to be scheduled for the landing interview in Vancouver and found out that they've already scheduled interviews until Aug 12th, but I'm not in it yet. which means I need to wait another few more weeks or a month. Lucky you! :) Enjoy your summer with a big smile!!!

pepe261 said:
Hi everybody!

I thank you all of you for the advice and support. It is good to find people who are willing to listen and help!

Cheers!

Pepe
Cheer up pepe261! You will get there soon!!! :)

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
It's really weird. We were around 280 days for the processing of the applications (or at least the first stage). Now, we're suddenly around 294 days for no reason. What the h*ll is going on over there in Vegreville!?

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Jurjen said:
It's really weird. We were around 280 days for the processing of the applications (or at least the first stage). Now, we're suddenly around 294 days for no reason. What the h*ll is going on over there in Vegreville!?
Summer time, vacation time!!

CIC called me yesterday, they had some questions about my files. I answered and the person told me that would take a look into it. I think (hope) I will receive the first stage approval next week.
Jurjen, you will probably receive it the week after next week. Did you try calling them?

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Canada07 said:
Summer time, vacation time!!

CIC called me yesterday, they had some questions about my files. I answered and the person told me that would take a look into it. I think (hope) I will receive the first stage approval next week.
Jurjen, you will probably receive it the week after next week. Did you try calling them?
Hi Canada07

My application was received on October 8, 2010 as same thing....no words from them yet

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hi Canada07

My application was received on October 8, 2010 as same thing....no words from them yet
Hi True Russian
It is so frustrating, just waiting and we don't have any idea of what is going on, isn't it? Especially when it is getting real close to receive an update.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada07 said:
Hi True Russian
It is so frustrating, just waiting and we don't have any idea of what is going on, isn't it? Especially when it is getting real close to receive an update.
Oi,

I never heard of CIC calling the person to ask some questions about the application. If you don't mind, what questions did they ask you? About marriage or paperwork?