Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
SOLIDROCK said:
I don't think CIC takes favours from anyone, so I don't think God will be a good help.

A lot of people got their 'regular' interview waived (the one before AIP), but there will always be a landing interview. Usually it takes a few weeks between CIC Vegreville finalizing your demand and the actual landing interview. Your local office will pick a date for you and inform you through a letter.

What's your timeline by the way? Could you share your eCas data with us?

i can only put my hope and faith in God..everyone who gets AIP would normally go through a landing interview. however i am trying to find out how long it took for anyone in ottawa area to get a call or letter from the local CIC office?

my Ecas details shows
APP recieved on the 4th of october, 2010
app processing began 15th november, 2010
we received the required updates on may 18th
your file has been sent to the local CIC office in ottawa...july 10th, 2011

So you didn't get first stage approval yet. Your file was transferred to Ottawa and I think they might have a few questions about your relationship that's why they require an interview. Are there any red flags you can think about why they might doubt your relationship?

I have no idea for the wait time in Ottawa, it might be a couple of months. I know for a fact in Calgary, the wait time is about 12-18 months for the interview. You might want to order your FOSS notes so you have an idea what they are looking for.

SOLIDROCK

Jul 23, 2011
@ lovely 20...thanks! i can wait another 2 months, hope it is even faster. and yes i have requested my FOSS notes.
@ katie van ...thanks for the link! it was transfered before i got AIP.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
SOLIDROCK said:
@ lovely 20...thanks! i can wait another 2 months, hope it is even faster. and yes i have requested my FOSS notes.

You are welcome, but I don't think it will be a 2 month wait. It will be longer I think so hang in there!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well I still got some replying back to people to do but I always seem to get busy with other things. So, I hope to reply back to some of you especially to sent congrats and all. Sorry I have been so busy. The summer keeps me occupied and so do family get togethers. I won't be able to update the chart tomorrow but I have plans for it on Monday. Sorry for the wait just things have been very busy and by the time I get any break to myself, it is time for sleep. So updates will come soon so be on the lookout in the beginning of the week. :)

waitin_vain

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE, ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
Med's Request
06-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-10-2011
fleurette said:
Hi everyone,
I got my second FOSS notes today. They were dated from July 11th, 2011.
There is no updates since RCMP check was requested by CIC on April 1st, 2011... Just information about my new prolonged visa was added to the file... No remarks about our relationship as well.

How do you think what is a standard time for RCMP check?
more than 4 months? :eek:
Hi fleurette,
I have received my FOSS notes yesterday, my RCMP check took 8 days to be completed. Although I have applied for PR under another category.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hey SOLIDROCK, I am very sorry to hear about you not getting AIP yet. Files aren't normally transferred unless they need to confirm the genuineness of your relationship by interview and evidence or if there are criminality issues that need to be discussed. It can take anywhere from a few months to 3 years to get an interview scheduled. You can try calling CIC or go to your local office to get an estimate, however, some don't have much luck with that but it is still worth a shot. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get scheduled for one but don't get your hopes up too high either just in case. Also, what lovely20 recommended about ordering FOSS notes is very good.

You should send a request in now. I know you said you requested them already but not sure if you did it before the transfer of your file or not. If it wasn't after the transfer than order them again. The FOSS notes are really the best and only indicator to finding out what they are wanting to work on or are suspicious about. Read and study them well, collect more recent evidence along with the ones you already included, and read over your application well. If it takes a year to be called in for an interview then go back and study them every few months as well as order FOSS notes again too periodically if needed. Also, keep in check as to whether they need new medical and criminal backgrounds checks or not, they will ask you to get them when you need them but it would be nice if they give a heads up about it in the FOSS notes too. Just keep your head up and we are wishing you luck. You can get through this.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Hi, waitin_vain, you must be new. I saw that you got AIP in April but only sent it in, in September 2010 (Congrats by the way) I am just curious as to how that may be. I applied in July 2010 and didn't get AIP until May 2011. Hmm...

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OCTOBER APPLICATIONS STAY WITH YOUR HEADS UP

my e-case update

We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

we received the requested information on June 16 2011.thank you for providing the information

AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSS AND THE HEAT IS ALSO NOT EASY AT ALL ::)..........ANY NEWS FROM OCTOBER 27 AM STILL WAITING

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Hang tight tozo, they are just now at the beginning and mid October applicants but good news is, you aren't far behind. Good luck!

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tozo said:
OCTOBER APPLICATIONS STAY WITH YOUR HEADS UP

my e-case update

We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

we received the requested information on June 16 2011.thank you for providing the information

AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSS AND THE HEAT IS ALSO NOT EASY AT ALL ::)..........ANY NEWS FROM OCTOBER 27 AM STILL WAITING
Hello, just wondering when did you see this e-case update? Our timeline is very similar but I haven't seen much update yet. Also, what document did you send in?

Here's what I see on e-case now:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2010.
We started processing your application on December 14, 2010.

I am pretty nervous too!

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fleurette said:
We sent our request on July 15th, 2011. The ATIP department received it on June 22th, 2011.
I think you will get your FOSS notes in early August.
oh,thanks flenurette
but why you request on july, the ATIP department (is it means CIC?)received it on JUNE? It made me a little confuse :p
Hopfully i will get my notes next month.
thank you again. :D

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
waitin_vain said:
Hi fleurette,
I have received my FOSS notes yesterday, my RCMP check took 8 days to be completed. Although I have applied for PR under another category.
Hi waitin_vain, thank you for the information!
i don't know what to think now... just keep believing that everything is good with my application...
we'll see soon.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
ppmmwanm said:
oh,thanks flenurette
but why you request on july, the ATIP department (is it means CIC?)received it on JUNE? It made me a little confuse :p
Hopfully i will get my notes next month.
thank you again. :D
sorry for confusing, ppmmwanm :D
I made a mistake :) we sent our request on June 15th, 2011.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
SOLIDROCK said:
Hi Solidrock,

Getting transferred without AIP is very serious stuff. Dont take it lightly. They arr most probably thinking that its a marriage of convenience. Which is your local office?

Dont wait for them to ask for more information or documents or the call for interview. Collect as much evidence as you can about the continuity of your relationship and send updates to your application right away and again at least once a month. Include pics, cards, hotel bills/ flight details of any vacation together, lease/ mortgage letters, joint account statement, utility bills, anything that has the name of you two together, letters from family doctor, relatives and friends explaining how long they have known you two and affirming the fact that you are married and in a continuing relationship. You want the IO to be convinced that it is a genuine marriage even without an interview.

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fleurette said:
sorry for confusing, ppmmwanm :D
I made a mistake :) we sent our request on June 15th, 2011.
oh, fleurette,thank you so much. That make sense for me. ;D
Have a nice weekend.~~~