Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
lhet_sept2010 said:
Thanks a lot fleurette.. now I called the DMP to book again for my medical.. and they give me July 25, 2011 to redo it.. OMG that's too far! Do i have to book to other DMP, this is stressing me right now :(
If you are located in Toronto, try to book an another doctor.
We went to this clinic.

Luis Carreno-Segura
Address: 474 College St,Suite 206,Ontario, M6G 1A4
Phone: 416-239-1486
Language: English / French / German / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Mandarin / Portuguese / Russian / Spanish

The doctor is a very nice person and knows Russian a bit :) Also this clinic has the most cheapest price in the town. I think, we spent about $130, may be $150 (not so expensive comparing with other doctors).
As i remember, we were waited just several days for an appointment.

Please, don't be stressful!
Just act and do what you can right now.
You are not able to change this situation, but you can reduce the waiting time if you redo your medical ASAP.

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS! You are approved for both stages. You just have to wait to be contacted by your local office for a landing date. :)
Time to go out and celebrate!

contacted? meaning they'll call me or send me a letter? I called CIC and they say waiting time for vancouver landing is 3 months though... oh dear!

so love_young, that's it right? i just have to wait for them? no more additional requirement/interviews?

adubrovs

Jun 22, 2011
So how long does it take for 2nd stage approval? We received AIP in mid april and they asked for a few more details, which we sent off the following day. The CIC website said they received the requested documents June 13, 2011.

yyi

May 3, 2011
Hamilton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's OK man. I just got my 2 letters from CIC this morning, they sent me on 17th June. ??? ???

lhet_sept2010 said:
I know.. that's why i keep on calling CIC and they said just wait for the mail.. and they even said If I dont get it by July 25, 2011 then I call them again.. :(

And now I just figured it out that my medical was not received by them.. .. sigh ^.^

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteapple said:
sorry for a dumb question, but it means that it's over right? i mean, i don't need to submit anymore follow up requirements? i just have to wait for the letters to come?

i was informed by CIC that scheduling a landing date in vancouver takes about 3 mos! gosh so long! so around october then? oh my...
You can just wait for your local office to send you a letter about landing interview. I think you will get the letter in 2 weeks ~ 1 month. I read some people were scheduled the landing within 3 weeks after decision made, some were scheduled in 2~3 months. It depends on how busy the office is, but the difficult part has been done, so relax and enjoy your moment :)

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
If there is information missing (i.e. medicals or police records) will they say in the AIP letter what they still need?

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adubrovs said:
So how long does it take for 2nd stage approval? We received AIP in mid april and they asked for a few more details, which we sent off the following day. The CIC website said they received the requested documents June 13, 2011.
My case is very similar to yours. I got AiP in April and then I submitted the requested info which they open in June and I am still waiting... so frustrating.

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teriskier said:
If there is information missing (i.e. medicals or police records) will they say in the AIP letter what they still need?
yes they will tell u what else they need from you. i got my "decision made" status last friday but i just saw the change in ecas today. any update from you? i still haven't received any letters though..

landing

Jul 11, 2011
Hi Everyone, this is a question for those who have landed and anyone else who can help. I'll be landing tomorrow and this is a panic question. I took photos according to the photo specification for the PR card. I was informed of the landing interview via email because of the postal strike. And now when I went through email (at the 11th hour I know) just to double check it says not to cut the photos according to the specifications (but they also sent the photo specifications same as that on the CIC website). I'm guessing this is an error on their part. But did you all too have to take the photos on one sheet of paper or did you submit the photos as two separate ones?

I have no way of finding this out until I go for the landing interview tomorrow

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Just to give you a quick update i'm still waiting for my landing interview date......they told me it will probably be at the end of july but they are not sure....waiting times for quebec city offices is 2 months but for me it will be probably be more because they had wrongly sent my file to montreal and then they sent it to quebec city. so probably the waiting time from AIP(29 th of april) to the interview will be 3 months. I already received my quebec health insurance card .

adubrovs

Jun 22, 2011
CEC said:
My case is very similar to yours. I got AiP in April and then I submitted the requested info which they open in June and I am still waiting... so frustrating.
When I call the CIC the automated status message says that there might be a decision made on June 13th. Does that mean anything or that just coincides with the date they received all the additional info?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
whiteapple said:
contacted? meaning they'll call me or send me a letter? I called CIC and they say waiting time for vancouver landing is 3 months though... oh dear!

so love_young, that's it right? i just have to wait for them? no more additional requirement/interviews?
Yes, they will either call or send a letter. Most likely by letter. Remember that the timeline given by the agents is just a generalization but at least you know that you won't be waiting longer than 3 months at the most. You can land anytime from now until then. That is right, they won't need anything other than the traditional stuff required when landing.

Letters from the local office will most likely only take 3-5 business days to arrive and letters from Vegreville usually take 7-10 days. Sometimes shorter if you live closely to Vegreville.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adubrovs said:
When I call the CIC the automated status message says that there might be a decision made on June 13th. Does that mean anything or that just coincides with the date they received all the additional info?
Yeah, now that you mentioned i checked it out and it says that. June 13 was the date they opened my letter with the Police Check (Even though I sent first week of May).

Does anybody have any idea how long it takes after the AiP (when it asks for extra Police Check) to get the final decision? We are going to the third month already...

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) LOVE_YOUNG :)

now that my wait is coming to an end, i want to thank you for creating this forum and for continuously answering our questions and concerns. you have helped me get through the whole process. thank you for your time and patience. i'm really grateful for all your efforts. i wish you a good life here in Canada.