App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Hi everyone!

Here is my timeline:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 13, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 29, 2010.

We received the requested information on March 14, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Also CIC requested RCMP background check on April 1, 2011. In Foss notes it was marked as AFL. As you have discussed before, this remark means "Application for landing". Hopefully it is a good thing!

Waiting for results with you, guys!

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lovely, Kumusta!
No post mail re decision made. I have to get my passport Phil.Embassy Vancouver since I told them not to send by post.(I requested name change months ago).
I cant decide, as maybe IO local office may call me about landing and I really need the passport. I was thinking calling embassy to send them by private courier but the thoughts Im in the boarder line and passport is the life of PR, scared to risk.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Latvian, I heard that in July and August they get slower as everyone goes on vacation which means that we should be seeing small jumps in Sept and Oct:(

8 days is not bad though although I wish it was more. I love the 12 day jumps.

Has anyone ever seen more then a 12 day jump before?

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
lhet_sept2010 said:
thanks komar for your response. i got my medical done last september 2010.
We also did not have the medical recieved in our ECas but that was because ours had expired and they requested it again but I wonder why its not showing for you because yours are valid till Sep2011 and CIC should have recieved them long ago. You should call the helpline and ask if they can see the medical results on file. If not, call your the DMP where you got your medical done.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
sarahLDC said:
Hi Lovely, Kumusta!
No post mail re decision made. I have to get my passport Phil.Embassy Vancouver since I told them not to send by post.(I requested name change months ago).
I cant decide, as maybe IO local office may call me about landing and I really need the passport. I was thinking calling embassy to send them by private courier but the thoughts Im in the boarder line and passport is the life of PR, scared to risk.
You can try going to the local CIC office and asking them when to expect landing by as Canada post is on strike. Thats what we did.

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
komar said:
We also did not have the medical recieved in our ECas but that was because ours had expired and they requested it again but I wonder why its not showing for you because yours are valid till Sep2011 and CIC should have recieved them long ago. You should call the helpline and ask if they can see the medical results on file. If not, call your the DMP where you got your medical done.
oh oh.. i wish everything is fine with my application.. when CIC called my husband, she only asked for my new passport which i faxed it right away. maybe when she got it, she put " a decision has been made.."

thanks a lot komar, i think i better call the CIC to confirm.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sarahLDC said:
Hi Lovely, Kumusta!
Hi Sarah!

We are doing great, hubby is landing tomorrow. I think your local office will give you a call regarding your landing. That's what happened to Mona. She received a phone call yesterday regarding her landing interview next week. I would ask the Phil. Embassy to send you your new passport, you will definitely need it for the landing interview. You can ask them to send it collect (if that is possible) thru Fedex, Purolator or UPS. If you choose not too have it mailed and the local office calls you, you will have to reschedule your landing interview with them.

lemony_20

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/10
Doc's Request.
13/09/11
AOR Received.
AIP 22/9/2011
Med's Done....
23/06/11
Interview........
TBA
LANDED..........
...waiting...
I am so glad to hear you guys are getting results. I am getting excited too, I'm having my medical done tomorrow (I know I waited so late, but I was told CIC would contact me when they want it but since I have my client ID# I figure why waste time, get it done, it won't expire for a year and I should hear from CIC in a month or two anyway). I will be sure to post on here if I hear anything. You guys are a great inspiration and really give me hope my application process will soon be over.

Thanks! and Congratulations!

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Hi Sarah!

We are doing great, hubby is landing tomorrow. I think your local office will give you a call regarding your landing. That's what happened to Mona. She received a phone call yesterday regarding her landing interview next week. I would ask the Phil. Embassy to send you your new passport, you will definitely need it for the landing interview. You can ask them to send it collect (if that is possible) thru Fedex, Purolator or UPS. If you choose not too have it mailed and the local office calls you, you will have to reschedule your landing interview with them.
Oh God bless..let me know what happen to the landing of hubby tomorrow in Calgary? Thats a busy local office By the way, do I need to be with hubby during landing interview? Could he just send authorization, he cant walk since he got swollen feet, he is home may take couple of weeks to heal and I dont want to reschedule this landing matter.

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
lovely20 said:
You definitely got first stage approval or AIP! Did you attach your application for OWP? If not, you have to wait for the letter from CIC and then you can apply for OWP.
hi lovely!

i hope you are right, i didn't include OWP with my application but i will pass my application once i get a letter from CIC..

i can't wait for the next step...plus canada post is on strike!

thank you for all your support guys!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
sarahLDC said:
Oh God bless..let me know what happen to the landing of hubby tomorrow in Calgary? Thats a busy local office By the way, do I need to be with hubby during landing interview? Could he just send authorization, he cant walk since he got swollen feet, he is home may take couple of weeks to heal and I dont want to reschedule this landing matter.
Both the sponsor and the applicant need to be at the landing interview.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lovely,

I called today CIC and they informed me they already sent my OWP, last June13, and gave me the Number Uxxxxxxxxx. Said I could use it now to apply for job. For my landing date, said to wait for local office call.

That is for the approved both stages, you could get the OWP no. by calling CIC agent while CanPost still on strike.

By the way, to us who would like to send post mail thru Fedex, we could open an account first, then give the account no. on the return address envelope.Said faster and safer. You could track online

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
kiwikris said:
I am still waiting.....no DM for me yet, still doing security and background checks. CIC no help as I am still within "normal" processing times till next month.
17 months and counting.....
yeah i think u will hear good news soon! at least you have AIP. anyway, good luck!