INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
I don't want to be transferred too! But with CIC we will never know, sorry about being negative. I read in this forum that there was somebody from 2009 who got transferred and the wait time for Calgary was 12-18 months! Maybe that has changed, but we need not worry about that we will get AIP and won't be transferred!
I like that last part.....I am wondering where is LY today?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?

What is so wrong with my application that I haven't heard anything? Are you kidding me?
Ugh....and now I can't get a hold of anyone because they are too busy.

Anyway, I want them to take me seriously when I call this time, so how should I word my question guys?
I need help. :)

P.S. Thank you guys so much for thinking of me and sending your good luck vibes our way! I love you all. :-*

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, don't get angry with them.

Just give them your info and ask them if there is a decision made. If they say not yet, just nicely ask them that the website says that they are now working on applications after July 25 and why yours does not have a decision yet. I think you will have approval today or tomorrow 100%.

BTW, YAY to CIC for jumping 12 days. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up CIC!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao, no offense but its easy to say not to get angry. Imagine you are in my shoes right now, everyone else around you is getting AIP and PR. Then you find out that people a WEEK ahead of you are already relaxing with their approval. In my honest opinion, if I get angry, I have every right to. I won't get angry from the beginning but if there isn't an answer VERY soon, it won't be a pretty sight to see. We pay for this process, we put our lives on hold, and we deserve to know what is going on with our application and to get a timely response. On Monday it will have been a week over 10 months with no peep, I think I deserve to get a bit mad with this. 8)

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
The people on the hotline can be real jerks too. I remember once I called them up about extending my visitor's visa and the guy pretty much scared the piss out of me telling me that I've got to leave the country ASAP and that I'm illegal....which I was not. Since then...I really dislike calling them up unless I really need to.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Love_Young said:
angtao, no offense but its easy to say not to get angry. Imagine you are in my shoes right now, everyone else around you is getting AIP and PR. Then you find out that people a WEEK ahead of you are already relaxing with their approval. In my honest opinion, if I get angry, I have every right to. I won't get angry from the beginning but if there isn't an answer VERY soon, it won't be a pretty sight to see. We pay for this process, we put our lives on hold, and we deserve to know what is going on with our application and to get a timely response. On Monday it will have been a week over 10 months with no peep, I think I deserve to get a bit mad with this. 8)
L-Y, I know exactly how you are feeling. Our application was recieved April29 and ppl who had applied end of May got AIP before we did. Just be strong. In my opinion being angry with the reps is like flogging a dead horse. They have no say in anything and they cant even ask the IO to hurry up or question the delay. I know how frustrating it is because you cant directly contact the person who is actually processing your application.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?

What is so wrong with my application that I haven't heard anything? Are you kidding me?
Ugh....and now I can't get a hold of anyone because they are too busy.

Anyway, I want them to take me seriously when I call this time, so how should I word my question guys?
I need help. :)

P.S. Thank you guys so much for thinking of me and sending your good luck vibes our way! I love you all. :-*

Hey LoveYoung, my prayers are with you. Be strong girl! Let us know what they say, we are always gonna be here for you!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CrazyLucy said:
The people on the hotline can be real jerks too. I remember once I called them up about extending my visitor's visa and the guy pretty much scared the piss out of me telling me that I've got to leave the country ASAP and that I'm illegal....which I was not. Since then...I really dislike calling them up unless I really need to.
Yeah the past two days the guys I have gotten weren't too great. I have noticed women are more helpful to me and guys just seem to want to get you off the phone real quick.

komar said:
L-Y, I know exactly how you are feeling. Our application was recieved April29 and ppl who had applied end of May got AIP before we did. Just be strong. In my opinion being angry with the reps is like flogging a dead horse. They have no say in anything and they cant even ask the IO to hurry up or question the delay. I know how frustrating it is because you cant directly contact the person who is actually processing your application.
I am sorry you are still waiting too komar! It isn't fair any of us are still waiting. I am just afraid of seeing people that applied in August (no offense to the members here that did) getting AIP or PR before me. I would be distraught. The thing I don't get is that the people who are still waiting for AIP are because they were asked for additional documents. This is where mine differs because I haven't got anything from them at all. I hope this hurries up for us. And I am not going to get angry with the agent because as you know they can't do anything but I will be mad about the process. Good luck komar, I hope your case gets finished up very soon.

lovely20 said:
Hey LoveYoung, my prayers are with you. Be strong girl! Let us know what they say, we are always gonna be here for you!
Thank you lovely20. I can always count on you to bring my spirits up. I will stay strong, don't you worry. ;)

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I'd love to see what the IOs are actually doing all the time at the office. Shooting the shit? Eating snacks? Actually filing the cases?!?! I think you just got a really sluggish IO to work on yours. And it sucks because you dont have much of a choice but to wait it out. Knowing you're not at all in control just tares people appart. I've been so anxious for months...doubting my application, doubting the evidence I submitted. I even prepared extra evidence a few weeks ago just incase. Common-law is a bit tougher..and I see people who have submitted so much more than me. And then I hear people who are from the States dont need to apply as much evidence. It's just sigh of relief, and then anxeity, sigh of relief..anxiety. Ohhh. I want this to be over wiiiiith. Like a band-aid.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Love_Young said:
I am sorry you are still waiting too komar! It isn't fair any of us are still waiting. I am just afraid of seeing people that applied in August (no offense to the members here that did) getting AIP or PR before me. I would be distraught. The thing I don't get is that the people who are still waiting for AIP are because they were asked for additional documents. This is where mine differs because I haven't got anything from them at all. I hope this hurries up for us. And I am not going to get angry with the agent because as you know they can't do anything but I will be mad about the process. Good luck komar, I hope your case gets finished up very soon.
We were never asked for documents or anything but we still got AIP after 10 months. Contact you MP's office. They usually get an answer in not more than a couple of days. Best of luck!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
CrazyLucy said:
I'd love to see what the IOs are actually doing all the time at the office. Shooting the *censored word*? Eating snacks? Actually filing the cases?!?! I think you just got a really sluggish IO to work on yours. And it sucks because you dont have much of a choice but to wait it out. Knowing you're not at all in control just tares people appart. I've been so anxious for months...doubting my application, doubting the evidence I submitted. I even prepared extra evidence a few weeks ago just incase. Common-law is a bit tougher..and I see people who have submitted so much more than me. And then I hear people who are from the States dont need to apply as much evidence. It's just sigh of relief, and then anxeity, sigh of relief..anxiety. Ohhh. I want this to be over wiiiiith. Like a band-aid.
I know what you mean CrazyLucy. It's a roller coaster ride for all of us. Don't feel bad about your evidences, CIC is hard to figure out. I'm married and 4 months pregnant now, you would think I should be fine but I still have my doubts once in a while. There are so many what-ifs for me and sometimes I get scared but I have to trust that everything happens for a reason and in the end true love will prevail.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
komar said:
We were never asked for documents or anything but we still got AIP after 10 months. Contact you MP's office. They usually get an answer in not more than a couple of days. Best of luck!
Yeah but I have seen where getting the MP involved just tends to make the IO angry and try to refuse things. (Maybe I am mistaken?) Anyway, I am afraid of that happening. Plus I hear our MP isn't very helpful with this manner so I don't know what to do. I think that by next week though if I still have no news I will contact them.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Yeah but I have seen where getting the MP involved just tends to make the IO angry and try to refuse things. (Maybe I am mistaken?) Anyway, I am afraid of that happening. Plus I hear our MP isn't very helpful with this manner so I don't know what to do. I think that by next week though if I still have no news I will contact them.

Are you still trying to call CIC or are you going to just wait for the E-CAS update? It's a dark, rainy day here in Alberta, too gloomy for me. I need a little bit of sunshine.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
I AGREE WITH YOU 100 %%%%%%%

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
LY this is getting ridiculous, you should really call. Ask to speak to a supervisor. Maybe they are trying to approve both stages at once. I would get you butt on the phone, because they can't give you the excuse we are not processing your date yet. You deserve an answer on e way or another.