05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Hey there. We used Ufile. It was $20 for the program and you can do up to 8 returns I believe.
It was such an easy program and I did both of ours on my own. Because of the programs we found so many credits and benefits we were entitled to, got back a far bit more money (because I don't work), and hubby got back double GST because of their error. :D We filed his through Netfile and was very easy. He got the check in the mail in about 10 days. You can always send me a PM if you want to.
we used Ufile too ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
abc3896 said:
Hey guys i am so glad to see you guys got AIPS congrats!!! and i saw some people talking about police clearance so i have some questions!

1. I did my police certificate for my country in March 2010 which is like a year ago , and after that i went back to my country in July 2010 for 2 month. and in September 2010 i sent them. so do i need to do it again?

2. I have not done my RCMP clearance yet, do i need to do it right now and send it to my file? becasue i saw someone did it like that?!

3. since i have some updated information like the car under me and my girlfriends name or some tax thing should i add them to my file too?

really appreciate if someone can tell me

thanks a lot!!!! :eek:
1. Only get new certificates if they ask for them.
2. No you do not need to get a RCMP check. Immigration does that themselves.
3. When did they receive your application? I would be able to give a better answer then.

Asta said:
we used Ufile too ;)
*highfive* 8)

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again everyone,

I been long reader in different family forum but not in posting. I'm glad to join this friendly forum..seemed all like a family. Everyone is concern with each other.

I asked before if anyone of you has 2 PR in process under your name in e-cas.

I'm worried might affect my current inland application. (My PR outland under different category.. decision done, refused, case closed but when they updated my e-cas lately, says in process again, medical received etc.) I waited 3 years ...long journey for this PR outland..time ..money spent since I applied to placement agency,took the nerve wrecking expensive IELTS exam twice and endless documentation..refusal is trauma after all and I blame the placement agency.

Now, with my Inland in process...I'm concern with the "what ifs" :(

May God Bless Us All PR Applicants....

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarahLDC said:
Hello again everyone,

I been long reader in different family forum but not in posting. I'm glad to join this friendly forum..seemed all like a family. Everyone is concern with each other.

I asked before if anyone of you has 2 PR in process under your name in e-cas.

I'm worried might affect my current inland application. (My PR outland under different category.. decision done, refused, case closed but when they updated my e-cas lately, says in process again, medical received etc.) I waited 3 years ...long journey for this PR outland..time ..money spent since I applied to placement agency,took the nerve wrecking expensive IELTS exam twice and endless documentation..refusal is trauma after all and I blame the placement agency.

Now, with my Inland in process...I'm concern with the "what ifs" :(

May God Bless Us All PR Applicants....
We all here can relate to your "what ifs".

The fact you tried to immigrate to Canada before under a different category might raise some red flags indeed, i.e they might think you are applying now as a spouse only for the sake of getting PR status.
However if you followed all the instructions given in the guides, the documents check list and sent lots of evidences showing that your relationship is a bona-fide one you will be fine.
The worst thing can happen is you get called for an interview to assess your relationship or answer some other concerns about your file.

Good luck. Don't let this process drive you crazy!

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hello everybody!

I hope you had a great weekend. I just want to say that I am happy to be part of this Forum. It is great to feel accompanied when you are going to a difficult moment like this "super long immigration process".
I wish you all the best for this week.

Pepe.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Mark_Anna said:
Hello friends,

After having O.W.P & A.I.P I am now waiting for my police clearance from coutry of origin. Is there anyone else also waiting for the same thing? After receiving and handing over to canada immigration how long it will take for final P.R decision?

Please give your reviews & suggessions. Thanks
Second stage is up to 9 months. If there is nothing in your file or it is not picked at random for a CSIS check then it may be really quick for you. If CSIS gets involved who knows how long it could take!

Good luck hope you receive your police check back asap :)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Love Young,

What is the fax number for FOSS notes again? I know it is somewhere in these 245 pgs

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Boasorte,

My hubby was too concerned more than I am. He was with me thru all these journey since PR Outland. Reason for PR Inland lately was his messy divorced, his 2 children child support etc. He often joke for the "what ifs" we could just go back home(we from same asian country) ..he'lll retire early since he couldn't live without me :) Our marriage was real since we are neighbours back home then. I visited him before after his divorced final. No problem him as my sponsor. He got nice full time job for 16 years.. and another full time job since we got married, working on my behalf as I got stucked home jobless with mortgage, bills to pay etc.

One more of my big worry, on my PR outland, I was working years in Middle East, my Police Cert. 3 months ago, I had Police Cert. here, and sent to Ministry of Affairs in Ottawa for legalization, it came back after 2 months,then I sent the required original to Middle East for issuance of Police Cert. (that country now in turmoil with civil war they repatriated all overseas foreign worker, now, my precious original police cert. I could not track) :'( . My hubby kept on teasing me he is really meant to retire early.

Another "what ifs" I could not get police cert. in that country, will they consider expired one from my PR outland updated a year ago?
Sorry to all bothering you my griefs...I'm glad winter is over I could do some gardening and talk to plants to keep me sane as I already watch most all the TV soap operas..organizing my house, moving appliances around etc...if they could only complain..wishing I should get that AIP soon.
SMILE everyone....

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Its killing me not hearing any good news this week or last week. I mean they always process past the day they say but even ditta hasn't heard back yet and she applied a day after the posted date. Ugh...I don't have a good feeling about the next update but I still want a bit of hope obviously. It just finally felt like it was coming to an end soon and now I am not sure how much longer. It is always another week then another and another. *sigh* It just gets harder everyday we have to tell family and friends (who understandingly don't grasp the situation) that "no, we can't get a place yet" and "no, I don't have a job yet". I just don't like the feeling when people might start to think I am unproductive because I am the exact opposite. Please CIC we want to start a family soon so could you please just help us out. ;)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Its killing me not hearing any good news this week or last week. I mean they always process past the day they say but even ditta hasn't heard back yet and she applied a day after the posted date. Ugh...I don't have a good feeling about the next update but I still want a bit of hope obviously. It just finally felt like it was coming to an end soon and now I am not sure how much longer. It is always another week then another and another. *sigh* It just gets harder everyday we have to tell family and friends (who understandingly don't grasp the situation) that "no, we can't get a place yet" and "no, I don't have a job yet". I just don't like the feeling when people might start to think I am unproductive because I am the exact opposite. Please CIC we want to start a family soon so could you please just help us out. ;)
Love Young if you haven't heard anything is because there was a long weekend holiday. news will come and soon!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Inlandappl said:
Love Young if you haven't heard anything is because there was a long weekend holiday. news will come and soon!
Yeah I just feel bad for those that applied not much longer after that date whom haven't gotten the answer back they deserve due to the long weekend. (I have nothing against Easter folks so please don't assume that lol) It just isn't fair to them you know? I just hope they can get back to working at the same pace before this or even faster. I am looking forward to hearing good news from some this week though.

BelieveinGod

Jan 23, 2011
I am so happy for everyone that have heard some news for CIC. It is so hard to not get depressed. Thank you all for taking the time to post and give encouragement. We had our interview in January and received AIP. We were told that they just need to do the FBI checks/background which was going to take about a month (this is what the immigration officer said). Well we have been waiting over 3 months now. Our original application was received by CIC in December 2009 and we were interviewed in January after our file was transferred. What's taking so long? Here's to receiving some good news this week. It's all in God's hands and I guess the devil works harder when you are close to victory!

Good luck everyone and let's help each other stay strong and positive!

Iceyqueen

Mar 2, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-01-2011
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
28-06-2011
I received AIP in January as well and still no word about PR. The first 9 months were hard enough to wait for AIP so I may be bald by the time I get the lovely landing letter. No matter though since it will come when it comes and I'm sure they have beautiful wigs here in Canada :p. Keep your chins up everyone. Everything will work out in the end.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
PR is an emotional roller coster and one little date can just make you want to break down and totally ruin your week as it only updates once a week! This forum is great for support as you are right NO ONE else understands, No I can't get a job, No we can't go out all the time as it costs money and we are living on one wage, No I can't take courses as I don't have AIP or PR yet, No no no!!! Arghghghgh People don't understand that as much as you want to do this stuff, legally you are not allowed to and none of us here are people who would rather sit at home and do nothing.

LY I know it is hard and the waiting tears you up inside. It will get better, trust me and you will get there, we are all behind you and also behind each other which makes this time bearable..

Hey, you will have AIP soon enough in your hot little hands and this part of the journey will be over, I know it is hard to see it now but you will get there.

Good luck everyone lets hope CIC get a move on before the elections and send out lots of letters!!!

;)