18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Asta said:
its not the first time, it happens. ur case most likely was straight forward and u sent police clearance at once. so it was fast process.
i didnt send police cert together with my app, so i had to send it later when they requested.
We sent in everything at the same time, medical and police certs etc but still waiting so there must of been something that red flagged them on my file.

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
adzees said:
I know it is annoying. They lost my medical results (actually Ottawa did the mistake and never entered in under my file #). With my AIP letter Vegreville requested me to go through medical, and only then i found out that they do not have my medical results associated with my file. I ordered FOSS notes, and found out the BF date was exactly three months from the date they sent me the letter.
Even though they received my response back in early November. My e-cas status says that they received in in January after three months. And after that they have put another three months BF date on my file, while they are waiting for back ground checks.
what a system, huh! sigh....

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
kiwikris said:
We sent in everything at the same time, medical and police certs etc but still waiting so there must of been something that red flagged them on my file.
Don't worry kiwi i am here with you :D

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
ahhh waiting n waiting drives me crazy cant concentrate on everything ....pls streesssssssssssss go away...

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hey guys we are on the same time line and totally understand. We know its coming to an end soon...but when?
We have a child on our application as well and we were told that we would be contacted to send our child for a medical and fill some other forms. That was January...??? No word from anyone at all.

We sent in

Canadian fingerprints
Canadian Ciminal record check
Jamaican Criminal record check
Medical for the applicant (we were told we have to wait until they give the "go ahead" to do mediacal for my husband's son)

I guess its just time to sit and wait...

In the mean time we got the work permit and are on the job hunt. It looks like the hubby may be starting his new job friday! :D
Thank goodness.... we could really use a leg up right now.

Best of luck to everyone :)

Cmilo

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my CSQ!
I know its not AIP but its still one step closer. Now I guess i just have to wait for CIC's answer. when do you think ill get something?
should I fax my CSQ just in case?

:)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Cmilo said:
I just got my CSQ!
I know its not AIP but its still one step closer. Now I guess i just have to wait for CIC's answer. when do you think ill get something?
should I fax my CSQ just in case?

:)
What is CSQ? just curious.

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeresaLynn said:
CSQ stands for Certificat de sélection du Québec (or in english, Québec Selection Certificate), and it's only given for those applying in Quebec. It's basically a step before being granted AIP.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
TeresaLynn said:
Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Thank you. You learn something new everyday :)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Hello everyone

A little question for you, it seems like everyone sent the Canadian finger print and Canadian Criminal check with the application :eek: :eek: :eek: is it? I do wanna scream now bcos I din't. I just sent the criminal record from my hometown and New Zealand since the immigration guide showed that "they will do their own check within Canada".....urgh...I guess I should not be that lazy..... Do you think it would be better if I go to get those things done right away before CIC send me the request ?? Thanks advanced for the answer.

Since I've joined this thread, most time I feel happy and warm bcos everyone here has been so kind and nice answering questions, sharing experience and cheering people up. However, sometimes I'm quite afraid to read the posts when people mention about their case delay or transfer for unknown reasons, that make me hard to sleep at night indeed :p :p :p Anyway, still want to give the best wishes to everyone, we can make it ;)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
AmandaHsu said:
Hello everyone

A little question for you, it seems like everyone sent the Canadian finger print and Canadian Criminal check with the application :eek: :eek: :eek: is it? I do wanna scream now bcos I din't. I just sent the criminal record from my hometown and New Zealand since the immigration guide showed that "they will do their own check within Canada".....urgh...I guess I should not be that lazy..... Do you think it would be better if I go to get those things done right away before CIC send me the request ?? Thanks advanced for the answer.

Since I've joined this thread, most time I feel happy and warm bcos everyone here has been so kind and nice answering questions, sharing experience and cheering people up. However, sometimes I'm quite afraid to read the posts when people mention about their case delay or transfer for unknown reasons, that make me hard to sleep at night indeed :p :p :p Anyway, still want to give the best wishes to everyone, we can make it ;)
Nope not every one. There are some members on this forum who have sent canadian criminal checks but it is not a requirement.

mi

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB + Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
19-02-2011
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
28-04-2010
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
19-03-2011
in reply to my question about saturday landing yesterday, i called CIC today. the agent was surprised and had no idea about the saturday examination interview. she found nothing on file or either edmonton local office schedule doesn't note anything.
i made my trip to edmonton office, the receptionist said it is a special case because the office is under renovation and they are so behind on files. therefore they will open on march 19 just for occasionally to clear up the pile up files.
she also thanked me for reminding her to advise the call center agents about it in case some one calls for this matter.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
mi said:
in reply to my question about saturday landing yesterday, i called CIC today. the agent was surprised and had no idea about the saturday examination interview. she found nothing on file or either edmonton local office schedule doesn't note anything.
i made my trip to edmonton office, the receptionist said it is a special case because the office is under renovation and they are so behind on files. therefore they will open on march 19 just for occasionally to clear up the pile up files.
she also thanked me for reminding her to advise the call center agents about it in case some one calls for this matter.
That's a good sign that they are offering overtime for their employees at CIC, hopefully they are offering it at other offices to get caught up a bit....fingers crossed. Good luck on the 19th.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
AmandaHsu said:
Hello everyone

Before sumitting the application i called the call centre and they told me that it was not necessary to send fingerprints as long as i was submitting police certificates in the application from the countries where i had lived for at least 6 months since i was 18 yrs old