INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is now working on applications received on May 1st, 2010.

:)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
CIC is now working on applications received on May 1st, 2010.

:)
Finally in May. Aaagggh! I'm on pins on needles. Let's hope we all get good news soon.

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young, TeresaLynn-I'm so sorry about your sad news and losses. I hope you both will have some good news soon.

I've been reading some old posts and have been wondering about the paradox of the application, instruction pages, cic website and "the checklist". It says on the checklist that you have to send, original police certs, proof of med. exams, but I keep reading that people are getting requests for Medical exams / police certificates at a later date. I'm confused. I sent my FBI clearance and my proof of medical exams when I sent my application ...I hope this wasn't the wrong thing to do and the universe will NOT implode on itself for breaking with cic protocol. (It could happen)

Thank god they are finally on may. I may hear news some time in the next 4000 years.

Also, if I were to do a song about immigration it would be "ITS MY PR-TY And I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO"

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
suenim said:
Finally in May. Aaagggh! I'm on pins on needles. Let's hope we all get good news soon.
me too!! cannot wait!!!! hopefully we hear something really soon...

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
californiajeninca said:
I've been reading some old posts and have been wondering about the paradox of the application, instruction pages, cic website and "the checklist". It says on the checklist that you have to send, original police certs, proof of med. exams, but I keep reading that people are getting requests for Medical exams / police certificates at a later date. I'm confused. I sent my FBI clearance and my proof of medical exams when I sent my application ...I hope this wasn't the wrong thing to do and the universe will NOT implode on itself for breaking with cic protocol. (It could happen)
Thank you for your kind words. As for the police certificates it depends on the country your from. My spouse is from the UK and we have to wait for CIC to request them from us. It outlines in the guide which countries have to send tehm with the application. As for medicals they expire after 1 year and sometimes people need to get new ones.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
I was just reading another thread here and incase you missed it i will copy and paste it...

The following is a excerpt from 3900E, page 26 Sponsorship I - Spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children.

*Complete the Right of Permanent Residence Fee portion if you have decided to pay this fee with your application. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid before permanent residence will be granted. If this fee is paid with the application we will not have to contact you later. This could reduce your processing time by two months.

If anyone missed this in the doc review, I thought it might be helpful ...

I dont know if this helps in processing the final stage faster, but i will call my IO tomorrow and ask if i can pay it. Isnt it refundable?.

Love-young, im sorry about your LO bad news!. these days if cancer is caught early enough chances are higher for that person. Either way, Its still bad news to hear!
Huggss to you and keep staying positie!..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thank you TeresaLynn, Black-Berry, and californiajeninca. It is nice to have caring friends such of you. I am especially sorry to you TeresaLynn on your loss. How very tragic. If you ever need to talk I am hear and you can PM me. I have also had someone pass away from cancer (my great aunt) but it was a longer struggle for her. As tragic as it is to lose someone so very fast, I would be glad that she didn't have to suffer long. I had to watch my great aunt go through with chemo for 4 years and it was hard to see her worsen over time. I am praying for your family during this tough time.

Thank you for everyone keeping my spirits lifted all the time. Thanks to boasorte for sharing that wonderful news. I hope it continues to get faster as the spring comes along. I am sure you are all getting nervous and excited in the May group but we will be here for you every step of the way. I was watching the CIC site all day for an update but they must not have updated until later so I am glad you saw it boasorte. Good news is, they are already past that date. On another forum someone that had their app received on May 05, 10 and got "decision made" on Feb 16, 11. So as I said I am sure they are past that. As I have said before I don't think they post a date on the CIC site unless those people on that date have already heard back or will that day but they definitely work past that. So heads up all my May friends, you are coming soon. I wish you all lots and lots and lots of luck. You will have AIP soon. Be sure to share the good news with us all when you do. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
californiajeninca said:
Every countries rules are usually different but I too am a US citizen. I sent the FBI clearance (I had to send it after the app but still had it attached to app) and proof of medical with the application. If it wasn't right, they would send it back. Actually though this is what most everyone is supposed to do. In fact when you do that, there is a higher chance you will not only get approved for AIP but you will also get "full" decision made and receive a PR landing interview as well because then in the final stages after AIP they have to finish background checks and medical. If they already look at that and finish it before AIP then you will get AIP and PR interview letter at the same time. So don't worry you did the right thing.

Thank god they are finally on may. I may hear news some time in the next 4000 years.

Also, if I were to do a song about immigration it would be "ITS MY PR-TY And I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO"
Haha I know right, feels like 4,000 years and that is the most perfect song ever. That describes it exactly. I laughed so hard when I read that. Lol.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Love_Young said:
Thank you TeresaLynn, Black-Berry, and californiajeninca. It is nice to have caring friends such of you. I am especially sorry to you TeresaLynn on your loss. How very tragic. If you ever need to talk I am hear and you can PM me. I have also had someone pass away from cancer (my great aunt) but it was a longer struggle for her. As tragic as it is to lose someone so very fast, I would be glad that she didn't have to suffer long. I had to watch my great aunt go through with chemo for 4 years and it was hard to see her worsen over time. I am praying for your family during this tough time. [/qoute]

Thanks for your kind words Love_young. Your right I am glad it went quickly because it was horrible watch. I couldn't imagine someone going through that for an extended period of time. It must have been really hard for you with your great aunt.
Good news is, they are already past that date. On another forum someone that had their app received on May 05, 10 and got "decision made" on Feb 16, 11. So as I said I am sure they are past that. As I have said before I don't think they post a date on the CIC site unless those people on that date have already heard back or will that day but they definitely work past that. So heads up all my May friends, you are coming soon. I wish you all lots and lots and lots of luck. You will have AIP soon. Be sure to share the good news with us all when you do. :)
[/quote]

That is good news! I am getting soooo nervous because we are getting closer to June. What other website did you see this on? is it Trackitt? Good luck everyone who filed in May sending good vibes your way! ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
i messed up the quote thingy in my last post, sorry hope you can understand what i was trying to say!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
TeresaLynn said:
That is good news! I am getting soooo nervous because we are getting closer to June. What other website did you see this on? is it Trackitt? Good luck everyone who filed in May sending good vibes your way! ;D
http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470&PN=16&title=inland-applications-sent-feb-2010-to-may-2010
This is the other website. Two people who applied in May got AIP already.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Haha don't even worry, I understood it all. ;)
I am getting nervous because they are getting closer to July lol. Lets keep the good luck streak going though and hopefully it keeps passing on down the line to me. Teehee.

And yes good luck to all those that applied in May. We are all here for you.
Thanks suenim, that is the site I was talking about.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Anyone else been noticing errors lately on the CIC site timeline.
They have messed up on spelling quite a few times but this time this is what it said: "working on applications received on 1 mai, 2010"
Usually it wouldn't be typed in lower case and the months would be spelled in English. Should have been spelt as May and the format should have been month, day, then year like the rest of the dates were written. Ugh...makes me uneasy with their errors.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470&PN=16&title=inland-applications-sent-feb-2010-to-may-2010
This is the other website. Two people who applied in May got AIP already.
I found out about it googling "decision made on Feb 16, 11", and the thread where it was written was one of the top ones.. haha

It's really good to know they are a little pass that date said on CIC website, I bet 'suenim' will be the next one. :):)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
I found out about it googling "decision made on Feb 16, 11", and the thread where it was written was one of the top ones.. haha

It's really good to know they are a little pass that date said on CIC website, I bet 'suenim' will be the next one. :):)
I really hope so. That other site... I have been following since I came to Canada 5+ years ago. It used to be on another server but because of spam, they re-launched end of 2009. It used to be a lot busier too. I am "jamaisomal" on there. I am having panic attacks. seriously. I stress about everything. :'(