+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland application or Outland

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi,

I am silka, living in Edmonton, going for the wedding in Lahore in November, i am staying in Lahore for 6 weeks, but during my stay there we will submit case to Embassy for Sponsorship for my spouse.

1) Will it be outland application or inland ? Cause i am only going for 6 weeks.
2) Do i need to show any proofs that i will come back?
3) Do i need to show any bank statement?

Regarding me:
I am National here.
Working here having good job
and we will submit our case in 2nd week of my stay there cause i dont want to waste time, i see its already taking 1 year to process

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I am silka, living in Edmonton, going for the wedding in Lahore in November, i am staying in Lahore for 6 weeks, but during my stay there we will submit case to Embassy for Sponsorship for my spouse.

1) Will it be outland application or inland ? Cause i am only going for 6 weeks.
2) Do i need to show any proofs that i will come back?
3) Do i need to show any bank statement?

Regarding me:
I am National here.
Working here having good job
and we will submit our case in 2nd week of my stay there cause i dont want to waste time, i see its already taking 1 year to process
1) Application will be outland. Both you and your spouse must be inside of Canada in order for the application to be inland.
2) Yes - if you are outside of Canada at the time you apply.
3) No.

Note that the application is not sent to the Embassy. Make sure you review how to submit the application package.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
1) Application will be outland. Both you and your spouse must be inside of Canada in order for the application to be inland.
2) Yes - if you are outside of Canada at the time you apply.
3) No.

Note that the application is not sent to the Embassy. Make sure you review how to submit the application package.
What those proofs can be ?

My job letter?
My return ticket?
What else i can show?

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Any benefit of it like fast processing or anything ?
Well, it will likely be delivered faster! But why must you submit it while you're on a six-week vacation in Lahore? You're a citizen. You can submit from anywhere. But if you are residing outside of Canada, you must be able to demonstrate plans to move back to Canada. Except that you're only on vacation, so why develop that proof?

If you send the package from outside Canada without that proof, it may create some questions, even though you don't reside outside Canada.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Well, it will likely be delivered faster! But why must you submit it while you're on a six-week vacation in Lahore? You're a citizen. You can submit from anywhere. But if you are residing outside of Canada, you must be able to demonstrate plans to move back to Canada. Except that you're only on vacation, so why develop that proof?

If you send the package from outside Canada without that proof, it may create some questions, even though you don't reside outside Canada.
agreed but in case if i extended my stay then? for being on the safe side !! What else proof i have to show then?