+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland application/april 2018

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello all
*********I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP ITS URGENT********

I will explain form beginning

I came to Canada in Jan/2013 as an international student from India and completed my study in June/2015.
I got OPEN WORK PERMIT in october-2015- october-2018
I got Married in NOV/2017. My partner is in Canada and is Permanent resident
Instead of hiring an immigration lawyer (me and my husband ) choose to do everything by ourselves
I applied for my PR AND EXTENSION FOR OWP ON 22ND APRIL 2018 (UNDER INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ) (BOTH FILES WERE SENT ON MISSISSAUGA ADDRESS)

On June/11/2018 I got My OWP file sent back to me because it was missing a signature on it
I corrected the file and resent it on JUNE/14/2018 (ON ALBERTA ADDRESS)

Since Then i have not received any confirmation or acknowledgement or aaplications number (AOR)

Its been more than 4 months . im calling IRCC OR CIC but no luck on that

My work permit is expiring on October-12/2018 and i have to travel out of country in November.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hello all
*********I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP ITS URGENT********

I will explain form beginning

I came to Canada in Jan/2013 as an international student from India and completed my study in June/2015.
I got OPEN WORK PERMIT in october-2015- october-2018
I got Married in NOV/2017. My partner is in Canada and is Permanent resident
Instead of hiring an immigration lawyer (me and my husband ) choose to do everything by ourselves
I applied for my PR AND EXTENSION FOR OWP ON 22ND APRIL 2018 (UNDER INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ) (BOTH FILES WERE SENT ON MISSISSAUGA ADDRESS)

On June/11/2018 I got My OWP file sent back to me because it was missing a signature on it
I corrected the file and resent it on JUNE/14/2018 (ON ALBERTA ADDRESS)

Since Then i have not received any confirmation or acknowledgement or aaplications number (AOR)

Its been more than 4 months . im calling IRCC OR CIC but no luck on that

My work permit is expiring on October-12/2018 and i have to travel out of country in November.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
Since you are in Canada, the best way to know your application status is to apply for GCMS/ATIP notes.

Some useful links for that:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello
Thank you so much for all the information
So do I need to fill this form or My husband need to fill this?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hello
Thank you so much for all the information
So do I need to fill this form or My husband need to fill this?
Applicant has to fill these.
One more thing since you applied for PR didn't you use the 'bridging open work permit'? It should be mentioned in your ITA.