+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all of you who encouraged me. I really appreciate that.

I didn't apply for eletronic notes and I don't know how, but I think I will wait two more months totally up to 8 months for the second stage, which CIC says it's the average waiting time. After that if I still not getting anything, I think I will find a way to check it.

Thanks again.

Hope all of us here will have good news soon.

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
computergeek said:
No. The forms are generic, you will have to be a bit creative in filing them out ("None" or "Not applicable"). But you do not need an LMO.

It's a little early to apply. As long as you apply before the expiration date (even one day) then you are covered by "implied status". There's actually no benefit to applying early and if you land before they get to processing your application they refund the fee - Permanent Residents are not eligible for a work permit.
Thanks for that information computergeek. I hope ill get my landing papers before my owp expires.

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
I actually applied before you and I am also waiting! I sent my application on August 5, 2011, AIP on June 25 2012, got my work visa 2 months later and been working ever since I got it but no sign of PR yet... they did accept my medicals but asked for police docs again... they have been sent long ago and I am still waiting... My friend from Brazil sent her application the same way I did in december 2011 and has it all finalized already since last month... go figure!! Just our bad luck I guess...

ViviTaylor said:
Happy new year everyone!

I feel very depressed!

We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I received the AIP and open work permit on June 6, 2012, and since then I have never heard from CIC any more.
I noticed that there are so many people alreayd landed even though they submmited the application later than me.
I have been waiting for seven months and I am so worried.
Now CIC also speeds up for the first stage and it only takes 5-6 months. It took me 11 months to wait for the first stage to be approved.

I called the call centre but they don't help anything. I feel so helpless.

Is there anyone who has the similar situation with me? Just hope to get some support from you guys because my patience is losing now.

Thank you!

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
cililoca said:
I actually applied before you and I am also waiting! I sent my application on August 5, 2011, AIP on June 25 2012, got my work visa 2 months later and been working ever since I got it but no sign of PR yet... they did accept my medicals but asked for police docs again... they have been sent long ago and I am still waiting... My friend from Brazil sent her application the same way I did in december 2011 and has it all finalized already since last month... go figure!! Just our bad luck I guess...
feel sorry to hear ur delay...i really dun understand what happens with their work.... they keep opening envelopes of new applicants without really finalising those pending ones....... maybe the work is done by different dept, different teams?!

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
ViviTaylor said:
Happy new year everyone!

I feel very depressed!

We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I received the AIP and open work permit on June 6, 2012, and since then I have never heard from CIC any more.
I noticed that there are so many people alreayd landed even though they submmited the application later than me.
I have been waiting for seven months and I am so worried.
Now CIC also speeds up for the first stage and it only takes 5-6 months. It took me 11 months to wait for the first stage to be approved.

I called the call centre but they don't help anything. I feel so helpless.

Is there anyone who has the similar situation with me? Just hope to get some support from you guys because my patience is losing now.

Thank you!

I have the same situation! My application was received on July 6, 2011. AIP on 30 May and NOTHING since then. I also feel sad that we waited 11 months for AIP and now almost 8 months for the second stage. I do not understand what is our/theirs problem?

It's depressing, I agree. And no actions can be made....

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
Am_lina11 said:
I have the same situation! My application was received on July 6, 2011. AIP on 30 May and NOTHING since then. I also feel sad that we waited 11 months for AIP and now almost 8 months for the second stage. I do not understand what is our/theirs problem?

It's depressing, I agree. And no actions can be made....
Did you call CIC and ask? or ordering FOSS just hope it may give u some info?? if it's almost 8 months, i do think u should call , at least u know ur file is still there in the queue.

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
I called them last month, the answer was usual: "you need to wait" :-X :-X :-X

I don't know how to order FOSS notes, and I am anxious it can somehow make the file out of the "process"

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am_lina11 said:
I called them last month, the answer was usual: "you need to wait" :-X :-X :-X

I don't know how to order FOSS notes, and I am anxious it can somehow make the file out of the "process"
I got the same answer from the call centre. I just called again a few days agao, and the male agent told me that there is no expecting time for the second stage, and he also told me that what I can do is just waiting and they will send me letter when it's done.

I feel anxious too and I also want something to be changed in my life with PR. I really hope it will be done soon.

God blesses us all!

darcycook

Jun 2, 2012
hey guys just a quick question!!

my wife is coming in febuary and we are going to apply for inland application.

she has 2 parents and 2 sisters that live in guatemala all over 18. Before she comes, should she get all of them to get the police security checks to make it easier ? Because i assume we will have to get this eventually correct?

what about medicial for her parents and sisters? do they need to get them done as them as well even if they are not applying for PR or even coming with us ?

Thanks for any info1

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
darcycook said:

she has 2 parents and 2 sisters that live in guatemala all over 18. Before she comes, should she get all of them to get the police security checks to make it easier ? Because i assume we will have to get this eventually correct?

what about medicial for her parents and sisters? do they need to get them done as them as well even if they are not applying for PR or even coming with us ?

Thanks for any info1
If applicants from all countries hv the same practice, then i can share my case with u for ref.

I also got my parents and 2 sisters in my home country, all over 18. I did not give any police cert or medical check of them. I got AIP in Dec 2012, and in the letter they sent, they said they would perform police security check etc of my family members even they r not coming with me now. I am waiting for all these to get done. It says it's taking 8 months on average.

But i do remember that, on the form, I wrote down all passport numbers of my family members. so I would suggest u bring photocopies of their passports , this will be easier when u fill out the form^^

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
darcycook said:

Thanks for any info1
In my opinion, I dont think CIC will do security checks aND MEDICAL CHECKS, only dependants. they just need the information.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Is thers any news from 2011 Inland application. Its been 4 months since my AIP. Oh my Goodness its very frustrating to wait.. I wish they are back from Holiday...

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
darcycook said:

Thanks for any info1
Her parents and sisters will not be examined so you don't need medicals or PCCs for them. Only her children (and grandchildren) would need to be examined, since you're the spouse and thus not being examined either.

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
xxpazaway said:
Is thers any news from 2011 Inland application. Its been 4 months since my AIP. Oh my Goodness its very frustrating to wait.. I wish they are back from Holiday...
4months since AIP. For me it's been 9months now since AIP. Got AIP in April 2012, been waiting for second stage ever since. Btw I applied in June 2011.

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
Hey everyone. I checked ecas this morning and a decision was made on january2nd for both sponsorship and permanent residence. Under permanent residence it says in process and then decision made right afterwards. I think this is a clear refusal. But I also know how unreliable ecas is... Is there some remote chance this is not a refusal?