+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawie.south.africa said:
Good luck to everybody waiting!!!
Thanks! Yeah... waiting is painful! Ours was received September 29, 2011! Sooooooooon! Hoping and praying for a positive response before the end of this month!

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
qw123 said:
You right. some of the agents dont even know their own name. dont worry. you are approved now for both. letter can take up to 10 bus days. so keep patiently waiting for your letter. if the said the word office that means your file is at local office and will invite you for landing interview soon

Hi qw123,

Thanks a lot for the encouragement:). When I got back from work to my surprise I did receive a letter saying that the processing of my application has been completed and the scarborough office will contact me concerning my pr status.

Thanks a lot for your help.

:)

waiting mode^__*

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2011 AIP & WP.... March 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
PCC - March 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
April 21, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Just wanna share...

I talked to call centre agent today about getting a certified true copy of COPR bec. the one I got was not printed clear. Guess what!!!??? She asked me back "WHAT IS COPR"., lol... That is really sad, hey!!!

under_way

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 22, 2011
AOR Received.
may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
Everyone seems to be calling cic and getting through!..!.!for the last couple weeks i've been trying to contact them and they always disconnect my calls saying the agents are busy...even today i called all day..

What is the secret? Because i want to talk to an agent :(

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
kochanie said:
Thanks! Yeah... waiting is painful! Ours was received September 29, 2011! Sooooooooon! Hoping and praying for a positive response before the end of this month!
You will get it before the end of the month!

We also pray for everybody on this forum and the rest out there still waiting that they will all have a positive outcome and that they will stay focused while waiting! We are all going to be stronger at the end of this journey! Keep your eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ and put all your trust in Him, He will not let you down!

Blessings to you all!

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status now is:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I got OWP on the 6th, June.

I have seen so many people DM a few days just right after their AIP, but my case has been more than 2 months.

I just don't understand why. Frustrated. :'(

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
ViviTaylor said:
My status now is:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.
We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.
We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
I got OWP on the 6th, June.
I have seen so many people DM a few days just right after their AIP, but my case has been more than 2 months.
I just don't understand why. Frustrated. :'(
Hi. You are not the only one. We are waiting for 6 months to get stage 2 since AIP. Everything is ok in our file as per Vegreville and Foss note; just never ending background check. I think we are the happy selected one to have a full background check. Our BF date is weirdly still May 2 2012 and when we call Vegreville they say that everything is perfect they are waiting for the background check ann call back in October.

So like you we go on this site to get cheer up or reassure that everything will be alright. and it will be :)

This is our timeline
- AOR: February 23, 2011
- In Process: March 25, 2011
- MICC: July 28, 2011 CSQ: August 17, 2011
- Stage 1 / AIP: February 12, 2012
- OWP req: June 26, 2012 (online) OWP Rec'd: TBD
- Stage 2 / DM: TBD
- Landed MTL: TBD PR Card: TBD

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
AIP time seems pretty much "standard" for most of us taking about 11 months, but I guess for second stage it is more on a case per case basis. Thing is many people got 2nd stage so shortly after AIP that it creates expectations for all the others but I don't think it has anything to do with luck. From where the immigrant is from, background check, if all document are filled and up to date etc will have an incident for sure.
Overall that forum is very informative and clearly each of us can share "their" experience, but there is no absolute and one should not be desperate if one's case is not handled as fast as some others.

kama3410

Jun 7, 2012
hello im waiting for dm also :(

We received your application for permanent residence on September 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 17, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
xxpazaway said:
Any October applicant heard from CIC vegreville?
I'm October 4th and I haven't heard anything yet!
Stiiiiiiiill waiting...

:D

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
under_way said:
Everyone seems to be calling cic and getting through!..!.!for the last couple weeks i've been trying to contact them and they always disconnect my calls saying the agents are busy...even today i called all day..

What is the secret? Because i want to talk to an agent :(
Hi Under_way,
When you call the call-line press 0-0-0-0 and that should speed things up, if they are busy you still will get the "all agents are busy right now...." etc. but the trick is to just keep calling. Usually right first thing in the morning is the best time to call. Or in the later afternoon around 3 or so when everyone else is at work. You'll get through.... eventually... it takes time and patience.
Good luck!
TPW

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
TheProfessorsWife said:
Hi Under_way,
When you call the call-line press 0-0-0-0 and that should speed things up, if they are busy you still will get the "all agents are busy right now...." etc. but the trick is to just keep calling. Usually right first thing in the morning is the best time to call. Or in the later afternoon around 3 or so when everyone else is at work. You'll get through.... eventually... it takes time and patience.
Good luck!
TPW
Best way is to call and press 1 then 2 then 0 then * it will transfer u directly and it will start rining