DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
LauraCanada said:
Hi Lab,

Have you tried to require FOSS notes?
Hi Laura

I actually did it today.
Because when I called today they told me to call back again in a month !!
So frustrating and worrying. At this point I just want to know either way

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
I think you did the right thing. Once the agent will open your file and see that CIC has all the info they need to make a decision, they might process your application.

Fingers crossed!!! :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
LauraCanada said:
I think you did the right thing. Once the agent will open your file and see that CIC has all the info they need to make a decision, they might process your application.

Fingers crossed!!! :)
Thanks Laura.
Just wish they would open the additional info. They have it 3 months now. Crazy !!

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
I know it's very frustrating.

CIC received my further evidence of my common-in-law relationship yesterday and I hope everything will go well.

3 months waiting is a bit too much, considering CIC is probably opening info received on July 24th.

Keep us updated and I wish you all the best from now on!

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
LauraCanada said:
I know it's very frustrating.

CIC received my further evidence of my common-in-law relationship yesterday and I hope everything will go well.

3 months waiting is a bit too much, considering CIC is probably opening info received on July 24th.

Keep us updated and I wish you all the best from now on!
Thanks Laura. I will !!

mben

Aug 2, 2012
Hi there.. My wife just got her approval letter and i got one which says that i can now apply for a work permit. Does anyone know how i can go about doing that?

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
mben said:
Hi there.. My wife just got her approval letter and i got one which says that i can now apply for a work permit. Does anyone know how i can go about doing that?
Mind me asking about your timeline please! Thanks

mben

Aug 2, 2012
Sorry but i'm new to this..

App received: sept 21st 2011
in process: August 2nd 2012
Approval letter: August 2nd 2012

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I received my AIP on the 6th, June.
I have been waiting for DM for more than 2 months.
Is that normal?
Anybody knows that there's any way to check my progress other than call the call centre because they only ask me to wait.
I really want to know if they receive my Medical any my criminal record.

Actually, my medical exam is already expired, but they didn't send me any letter to ask me to redo it.
And I only sent them my criminal record of my original country. I didn't send any criminal record of Canada.
Do you think I should do this and send them?
I feel a bit frustrated that they don't send me any letter to ask for them, and I have no idea what to do other than waiting, but I really want to do something.

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
ViviTaylor said:
Is that normal?
Anybody knows that there's any way to check my progress other than call the call centre because they only ask me to wait.

Actually, my medical exam is already expired, but they didn't send me any letter to ask me to redo it.
And I only sent them my criminal record of my original country. I didn't send any criminal record of Canada.
I feel a bit frustrated that they don't send me any letter to ask for them, and I have no idea what to do other than waiting, but I really want to do something.
Hi ViviTaylor,
Did the CIC send you a letter when they started processing your application? If so, there should be a client ID # with that you may go here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en follow the steps, and input your client identification # and the other requested information and you should have a screen showing up-to-date information. As for the other inquiries, that sounds alright. They'll send you a letter requesting any information or forms they need. Not sure why its taking so long, maybe someone else knows.
Hope that helps somewhat.
Good luck!

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
ViviTaylor said:
Is that normal?

Hi ViviTaylor,

My medical should also be expired by now (think I did it ... in May 2011). When I log in to ECAS, it says that they have received the medical, so it is apparently valid. It does not say anything about a police check or criminal record. I believe that is normal. I have also only send a police check from my home country. That is all they asked for initially.
Check your status, as TheProfessorsWife suggests, and don't worry if it does not mention the criminal record.

Got my AIP on June 13... Seems the person who is working on that pile left for a long vacation :(

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hello All,

I just have a confusion here, After I recieved my work permit my EACS was showing in Process for the second stage and medicals have been recieved, on Tuesday when I checked my ECAS it showed decision Made and the office will contact me but I dint receive any letter so far from CIC.

I was anxious and I just called CIC on my status and she told me that the decision Made showing on my ECAS means AIP and not clearing the second stage... I am all confused can some one please help me explain becausefrom the threads on this forum showed that after AIP if the ECAS shows in process and it changes to decsion made is that the file will be transfered to the local office for landing interview :S

Thanks

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
AVS said:
Hello All,

I just have a confusion here, After I recieved my work permit my EACS was showing in Process for the second stage and medicals have been recieved, on Tuesday when I checked my ECAS it showed decision Made and the office will contact me but I dint receive any letter so far from CIC.

I was anxious and I just called CIC on my status and she told me that the decision Made showing on my ECAS means AIP and not clearing the second stage... I am all confused can some one please help me explain becausefrom the threads on this forum showed that after AIP if the ECAS shows in process and it changes to decsion made is that the file will be transfered to the local office for landing interview :S

Thanks
You right. some of the agents dont even know their own name. dont worry. you are approved now for both. letter can take up to 10 bus days. so keep patiently waiting for your letter. if the said the word office that means your file is at local office and will invite you for landing interview soon

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Any October applicant heard from CIC vegreville?